Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 46
Like Tree7Likes

Animosity vs OhaFor and Kimbunlar (Invincible) teaser

This is a discussion on Animosity vs OhaFor and Kimbunlar (Invincible) teaser within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; do not comment if you are against mage clans Following persons are kindly askt not commenting at all (due constant ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,372

    Default Animosity vs OhaFor and Kimbunlar (Invincible) teaser



    do not comment if you are against mage clans

    Following persons are kindly askt not commenting at all (due constant flames)

    ScreameR
    Brambor
    YouGotPwndBy
    Adi
    FuriousKO (Alex)

    (basicly everyone from VendeTTa/BadFamily)

    thanks
    itzbryan likes this.

  2. #2
    Senior Member iAmGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    404

    Default

    u (basically) forbade everyone to comment on your video xDD
    this forum has only members of VendeTTa and BadFamily

    anyways, i liked!! gz

  3. #3
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iAmGod View Post
    u (basically) forbade everyone to comment on your video xDD
    this forum has only members of VendeTTa and BadFamily

    anyways, i liked!! gz
    Well clearly you are not a member of Vendetta or BadFamily. Neither am I for that matter. This post is completely off-topic btw.

  4. #4
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,373

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post

    do not comment if you are against mage clans

    Following persons are kindly askt not commenting at all (due constant flames)

    ScreameR
    Brambor
    YouGotPwndBy
    Adi
    FuriousKO (Alex)

    (basicly everyone from VendeTTa/BadFamily)

    thanks
    Stop whining gay, let people criticize your videos else it won't ever get better...
    It's a public forum, you can't tell who to comment and who not to, if you would accept what everyone here say without starting flame wars then there wouldn't be any flame wars towards you/with you, of curse.

    anyway, leaving your ego aside now:

    Gameplay - 6/10
    Teamplay - 5/10
    Music - 2/10 - honestly speaking, I don't think you could use anything worse than that..
    Creativity - 6/10
    Effects - 1/10? I didn't notice anything special, correct me if I am wrong.
    Overall:4/10.

    I think if you would spent a bit more time on this video, you could probably get more score in effects/creativity, perhaps even music.
    It seems like you just took those clips, putted them in svp/ae, rendered and uploaded.. without putting too much effort.
    Last edited by Adi; 05-20-2015 at 08:07 PM.

  5. #5
    Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Stop whining gay, let people criticize your videos else it won't ever get better...
    It's a public forum, you can't tell who to comment and who not to, if you would accept what everyone here say without starting flame wars then there would be any flame wars towards you/with you, of curse.

    anyway, leaving your ego aside now:

    Gameplay - 6/10
    Teamplay - 5/10
    Music - 2/10 - honestly speaking, I don't think you could use anything worse than that..
    Creativity - 6/10
    Effects - 1/10? I didn't notice anything special, correct me if I am wrong.
    Overall:4/10.

    I think if you would spent a bit more time on this video, you could probably get more score in effects/creativity, perhaps even music.
    It seems like you just took those clips, putted them in svp/ae, rendered and uploaded.. without putting too much effort.
    its like, you give more on ur own clan video's more points (vendetta)
    while all he does is more editing


    edit: i kindly askt not to comment tho

  6. #6
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,373

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    its like, you give more on ur own clan video's more points (vendetta)
    while all he does is more editing


    edit: i kindly askt not to comment tho
    I gave more points to Vendetta's videos because they putted more effort in that video, better music (and you are more than welcomed to ask other people too), better effects.
    And from what I can see, more teamplay/gameplay there.

    If you would put as much effort as they did, why wouldn't I give you a better score lol.

  7. #7
    Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    I gave more points to Vendetta's videos because they putted more effort in that video, better music (and you are more than welcomed to ask other people too), better effects.
    And from what I can see, more teamplay/gameplay there.

    If you would put as much effort as they did, why wouldn't I give you a better score lol.
    i'll make one with good effects soon, when i have time

    fucking frapsed crashed today, otherwhise 4min video- 50k nps

    btw: i know you can be a good boy
    but i can't say the same of Screamer and his brother
    so that drama i'd prefer to keep out

  8. #8
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,115

    Default

    The video sucked balls, you suck balls and your entire family sucks balls. shut up and stop crying about some criticism faggot, you know your vids suck otherwise you wouldn't ask us ''nicely'' to not comment, because you know that your shit u just don't like to hear it all day. shitface, now run to your mom ask her for your nintendo and start playing some fucking mario kart, or do you also suck balls on that?
    faggot


    P.S. i'm asking you nicely to stop sucking balls, can you do that for me?

    P.S.2. you suck


    Last edited by ScreameR; 02-02-2017 at 04:47 PM.

  9. #9
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    The video sucked balls, you suck balls and your entire family sucks balls. shut up and stop crying about some criticism faggot, you know your vids suck otherwise you wouldn't ask us ''nicely'' to not comment, because you know that your shit u just don't like to hear it all day. shitface, now run to your mom ask her for your nintendo and start playing some fucking mario kart, or do you also suck balls on that?
    faggot


    P.S. i'm asking you nicely to stop sucking balls, can you do that for me?

    P.S.2. you suck
    As much as I love drama and watching a couple idiots argue over something super trivial on the interwebz, I'm going to kindly ask you to avoid senseless flaming. I mean, we do have a section for that kind of shit already.
    ScreameR likes this.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    708

    Default

    it was Invincible in ur ass
    btw you movie suck big time, you just find some random clan and call them Invincible, so cute

  11. #11
    Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brambor View Post
    it was Invincible in ur ass
    btw you movie suck big time, you just find some random clan and call them Invincible, so cute
    they name them self Kimbunlar or invincible

    dumbass

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    708

    Default

    you thing they will waste time on psko then they got better pk on orion
    oh dylan xd
    ps:
    2 vs 2
    3 vs 3
    4 vs 4
    5 vs 5
    6 vs 6
    7 vs 7
    8 vs 8
    gel at me bro

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    do not comment if you are against mage clans Following persons are kindly askt not commenting at all (due constant flames) ScreameR Brambor YouGotPwndBy Adi FuriousKO (Alex) (basicly everyone from VendeTTa/BadFamily) thanks
    oke?
    ScreameR likes this.

  14. #14
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brambor View Post
    you thing they will waste time on psko then they got better pk on orion
    oh dylan xd
    ps:
    2 vs 2
    3 vs 3
    4 vs 4
    5 vs 5
    6 vs 6
    7 vs 7
    8 vs 8
    gel at me bro
    Invincible used the clan name KIMBUNLAR in Knight Kingdom for some time. Also I doubt Orion has that much good pk tbh.

  15. #15
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,373

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Invincible used the clan name KIMBUNLAR in Knight Kingdom for some time. Also I doubt Orion has that much good pk tbh.
    For meeles it's not really great but for mages it's very nice actually.
    But yeah, they are playing in Orion.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Animosity and some Vicarious pk videos
    By beastinbed in forum Media
    Replies: 167
    Last Post: 07-12-2014, 11:10 PM
  2. Skinning and Model Replacement.
    By The_Good_Doctor__ in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-14-2008, 01:02 AM
  3. Scammer (bizzy archy and invincable)
    By Oscar in forum Trading disputes & reports
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-14-2007, 04:44 AM
  4. Achemenes singing and playing KO
    By Lord_Mozart in forum Media
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-18-2006, 06:49 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •