Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 46
Like Tree7Likes

Animosity vs OhaFor and Kimbunlar (Invincible) teaser

This is a discussion on Animosity vs OhaFor and Kimbunlar (Invincible) teaser within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by razor Why do people think 2v2s matter? This is significantly dumber when you consider you're challenging a ...
Page: 3


  1. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    704

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Why do people think 2v2s matter? This is significantly dumber when you consider you're challenging a mage clan to a potential 2v2 / 3v3.
    who said we do mele vs mage lol

  2. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    704

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan View Post
    To be honest any kind of VS matters. Both parts claim to be the best at any class and kept calling out each other for VS and saying that they would win at any class in any way of vsing (2v2, 3v3, 4v4).

    Now it looks like the USKO peeps finally accepted the challange to go to a private server (you can trust ApexKO 100% btw brambor) so, damn, I think this will finally happen. SHIT WILL DO DOWN lmfao I don't wanna miss this
    i hope it will happend

  3. #33
    Senior Member ScreameR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,841

    Default

    dylan is mentally ill i think. such legends this animosity

  4. #34
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    4,937

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss View Post
    says you with your 4k Cry posts
    Thank god I was born at the countryside. I tolerate bullshit very well Anyway, I would gladly have an intelligible argument with you. But you're such a degenerate little monkey that all it would give me is frustration, so thank you but no thanks.

  5. #35
    Senior Member ScreameR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,841

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Thank god I was born at the countryside. I tolerate bullshit very well Anyway, I would gladly have an intelligible argument with you. But you're such a degenerate little monkey that all it would give me is frustration, so thank you but no thanks.
    that's offending!

  6. #36
    Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,267

    Default

    Challenge accepted, Animosityclan.typefrag.com

    ps: waiting for our duffer
    ImmortalOne and WnxMiqdad like this.

  7. #37
    Senior Member ImmortalOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    PROland
    Posts
    450

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    Challenge accepted, Animosityclan.typefrag.com

    ps: waiting for our duffer
    finally some1 got balls here

  8. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    704

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    Challenge accepted, Animosityclan.typefrag.com

    ps: waiting for our duffer
    pm me on skype

  9. #39
    Senior Member viper8989's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    177

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Stop whining gay, let people criticize your videos else it won't ever get better...
    man we criticize ur shit videos for ages now its still trash and shit. so stop talking shit you peace of shit

  10. #40
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    4,937

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    that's offending!
    My apologies to the innocent monkeys that were offended by my statement.

  11. #41
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,329

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by viper8989 View Post
    man we criticize ur shit videos for ages now its still trash and shit. so stop talking shit you peace of shit
    First, say "I" not "we", second I couldn't care less about the way you criticize my videos while your videos with all the time you claim to spend on, are probably the worst videos ever made by someone with experience.
    I mean you have the experience to make a decent-good video, but yet every video you make is a complete waste of time, whether to watch or simply work on.

    Like the fact you were arguing about, that 4k videos in youtube has the same quality of 1080.
    I told you I tested that, I assume you did as well in some point because you stopped arguing after a while and probably found out that you are a complete dumbass that argue over facts.

    I do take comments under consideration, but it depends on who's commenting and what is he commenting about. (quality,effects,skill,music etc.)
    You, for example, you are wasting a lot of time making videos and like I said, all of them simply suck but well, as you can see I don't bother commenting on your videos because I already know that your videos are bad
    And your taste in music / effects is just terrible so I simply don't bother.
    But with ISpitOnYourGrave for example, perhaps he has some future with videos, unlike you, when someone criticize your video it's like talking to a wall, you simply make the same mistake over and over.

    Bottom line, You can't handle my videos being better than yours so all you do is commenting with nonsense and argue with facts.

    Jealousy kills.

  12. #42
    Senior Member last's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    Challenge accepted, Animosityclan.typefrag.com

    ps: waiting for our duffer

    movie plssssssssss

  13. #43
    Senior Member WnxMiqdad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,706

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    Challenge accepted, Animosityclan.typefrag.com

    ps: waiting for our duffer
    adi gae you missed to reply on this i have popcorn ready, plus

    4K videos true ones will look like the image
    anything else is a stretched 1080P video


  14. #44
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,329

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WnxMiqdad View Post
    adi gae you missed to reply on this i have popcorn ready, plus

    4K videos true ones will look like the image
    anything else is a stretched 1080P video
    1. He was talking to brambor so I wasn't suppose to reply on it, I think they spoke about it/still speaking, as you can see brambor said "pm me on skype".


    2. True that but the reason I render videos in 4k is to achieve fewer pixels in the actual video.
    Check it yourself, change your game settings to 1920x1080, record on 1080p, render it in 1080 and then 4k.
    Upload both videos to youtube and tell me which video looks sharper.

  15. #45
    Senior Member ScreameR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,841

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    My apologies to the innocent monkeys that were offended by my statement.
    not nice of you kallop, not nice!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Animosity and some Vicarious pk videos
    By beastinbed in forum Media
    Replies: 167
    Last Post: 07-12-2014, 11:10 PM
  2. Skinning and Model Replacement.
    By The_Good_Doctor__ in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-14-2008, 01:02 AM
  3. Scammer (bizzy archy and invincable)
    By Oscar in forum Trading disputes & reports
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-14-2007, 04:44 AM
  4. Achemenes singing and playing KO
    By Lord_Mozart in forum Media
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-18-2006, 06:49 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •