Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Annihilation's PK Trailer

This is a discussion on Annihilation's PK Trailer within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Mercyful+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mercyful)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-grzequ If I send you movie when I tank DM on level 62? well the ...
Page: 3

Mercyful

Originally posted by Mercyful+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mercyful)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-grzequ
    If I send you movie when I tank DM on level 62?
    well the thing is i did it solo unlike u or u were koxping gg +1[/b]
    sry kinda ment u either had a priest or u were koxping..... either one at 62 is impossible

grzequ

Damn still talking...

What u get at level 70? %15 Extra defence right? If you use HP and MP absorbed daggers, with good items. U can.

( IT WAS ON JPKO, SO NOW DONT BULLSHIT ME ABOUT USKO )

On usko, U can tank DM if you can slide it well, with good items.

P.S: I am not idiot like you to tank DM with a healer, or kill it with koxp. Damn how old are you??????

Pwner4Last

Originally posted by nephiha
    pwner ur combo ys slow

whaat ? Iam not rouge :lol: But i was in the party, maybe u saw my powerfull lvl 80 nova ?

BTW, i was 1st sinse he sent me the movie on msn before he put it here, SUCKERS !!!

Mercyful

u dont have to be a rogue to combo fast....

BangDid

short but nice movie
    4Avantasia <3

Mercyful

4avantasia btw do u have mana pot set on right click or sumthing since its not on ur skillbar? or do u have koxp to automaticly do it for u? all u have is hp pot and double minors.... when u were switching thorugh pages i see no mana pot

BangDid

Originally posted by Mercyful
    4avantasia btw * do u have mana pot set on right click or sumthing since its not on ur skillbar? or do u have koxp to automaticly do it for u? all u have is hp pot and double minors.... when u were switching thorugh pages i see no mana pot
    stfu fukin BLIND retarded noob!
    he have mp pots on skillbar :lol:

4avantasia btw * do u have mana pot set on right click or sumthing since its not on ur skillbar? or do u have koxp to automaticly do it for u? all u have is hp pot and double minors.... when u were switching thorugh pages i see no mana pot
    Are you fucking colourblind, you fucking retard, look at slot number 6, WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT. A BLUE POTION? GM EDIT?

grzequ

Mercy, Learn game or go to eye doctor. U cant say koxper to anyone in this forum without proof.

Check general section to bump the topic about you.

Mercyful

Originally posted by grzequ
    Mercy, Learn game or go to eye doctor. U cant say koxper to anyone in this forum without proof.

Check general section to bump the topic about you.
    i must be colorblind only saw red sry

bleaF

he got the same skillbar as in the assasin combo guide on this forum.

edit: nvm watched it again.. seems likes Fisshy is changing the skillbar when hes on the char.

Mercyful

i use 1-5 attack on first skill par t hp6 mana 7 minor 8 and so on on second one and have skills overlap

grzequ

i use 1-5 attack on first skill par t * *hp6 *mana 7 * minor 8 * and so on on second one and have skills overlap
    AND YOU TANKED DM WITH THAT SKILLBAR? Haha!

Lemme remind you. With one skillbar minor, u cant heal yourself like old CTRL Bug. All you can do it 12-13 if you are spamming minor like freaks. Even its hard with 2 skillbars.

I can pretty imagine how hard DM will hit to your level 70 assasin with that gear. Even with minor, it will be hard for you to tank. And you use only 1 skillbar minor.

Aga lie pls...
    Aga 9 years old kid pls...

Originally posted by grzequ+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(grzequ)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mercyful
    i use 1-5 attack on first skill par t * *hp6 *mana 7 * minor 8 * and so on on second one and have skills overlap

Lemme remind you. With one skillbar minor, u cant heal yourself like old CTRL Bug. All you can do it 12-13 if you are spamming minor like freaks. Even its hard with 2 skillbars.

I can pretty imagine how hard DM will hit to your level 70 assasin with that gear. Even with minor, it will be hard for you to tank. And you use only 1 skillbar minor.

Aga lie pls...
    Aga 9 years old kid pls...[/b]
    duuude, relax :P its not starwars or something

grzequ

Originally posted by Toadie+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Toadie)</div>
    Originally posted by grzequ@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mercyful

Aga lie pls...
    Aga 9 years old kid pls...
    duuude, relax :P its not starwars or something [/b]
    No I wont. Tell me how I can?

An idiot comming to forums, blaming me, swearing me, saying me that " You are noob, and you must be koxped DMs, many more "

He must be damn newbie about KO. I cant let people to show themself as best on forums. I played with assasin about 5 years. Know everything about assasins. I wont let him to bullshit my posts with his 9 years old brain.

Sad part, He dont know who is he talking to ^_^

He will be my next owned idiot

Its fun for me to see idiot people while shouting like donkeys. So I will continue it till I end my fun with him...And my fun ends when he got banned.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast