Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Another BP Vid

This is a discussion on Another BP Vid within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; thats why , i ask make part 1 and part 2, and yes pleople cannt read dont you think :lol: ...
Page: 2

thats why , i ask make part 1 and part 2, and yes pleople cannt read dont you think :lol: ?[/b]
    lol i owned myself :lol:

gonna take me 5 hours to download LOL

Really sorry i can't break it up in 2 parts, and it wont go on youtube because of lenght. If anyone can teach me how to shrink the mega bites down with the same quality i would do that and repost it.

iTzBryan Senior Member

I don't like priest vs priest debuff and heal vs'... Kind of stupid when the builds are the same due to class, so their is no disadvantage other than skill.. assuming of course that you are well geared and so are your priest opponents. No heal no debuff... vs.

Other than that it was good.

I don't like priest vs priest debuff and heal vs'... Kind of stupid when the builds are the same due to class, so their is no disadvantage other than skill.. assuming of course that you are well geared and so are your priest opponents. No heal no debuff... vs.

Other than that it was good.[/b]
    Dawson is paper bp with +9 hb I am full plate bp with a +8 hb so there is a small diff.

misterfrisco

I Loved this video takes skill to do what you do. Pure Pownage. Keep up the good work.

Nicely done man, I got no clue about being a bp but still I can see pwnage when its there :P
    9 /10

I think if you click the filefront link you don't have to download it anymore it plays on their site now but the quality blows, it is way better once downloaded.

Its also linked here http://badcompany-affliction.webs.com/apps...mpany-thank-you

I have cut it and edit to youtube.

Part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OqyPJL83Tg

Part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rU1fxN72Yno

I still have never figured out how to get it to show up big on youtube, if you download from filefront it comes out nice where you can read everything. Have fun with these.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

I loved it Doshin, great video. 9/10. -1 for quality

nice movie, you have good skills, but movie for me have to many VS 9/10

thanks for the video in youtube, it was great versus, but man there is 1 point i dont like is the animation of the healing oh boy.

and since most people all know that i hate 100% tbl edits meaning all in general. i hate to say it even to a clan mate but you know is not the 1st time i been telling this to everyone, most of the times you were doing heals i couldnt see much of the other opponent the blue or purple color of the animation of every heals were blocking my view it sucks by not seen what was happening too in the bifrost , didnt like much that heal animation.

we both know how much we hate tbl editors even by a very small tiny edit, by changing the heal animation dont know 100% sure if its still consider tbl edit but if it is , it is.

alright moment of truth from video 100% in general view, dislike of the heal edit animation 40% off- makes my vote of 6/10,

if the video was having the gg original heal animation i could it say 100% loving it 10/10 , If it isnt consider tbl edit then i take it back my words 10/10. Work Hard Play Hard , NO TBL EDITS rulez of any class/shape or size..

1/10 ............. you most time kill one bp with hb +9 who dont even know how to cure duff or heal ..
    spam R <3 ?

very nice video and nice skill...but your heal animation is just annoying to watch and i cant imagine ever pking with that >.<

I added the HD version all 11 min on youtube here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTISZ7-buZw

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast