Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Another legit

This is a discussion on Another legit within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If he mage , dont tell me he got only pauldron , becuse he human , and in human side ...
Page: 1

SoulDace

If he mage , dont tell me he got only pauldron , becuse he human , and in human side you see magicans part by part , not like orc male mage , now this armors are +10 , they glow like that w/o stop , should i send this picture to k2 and ban this turk ?

Jay

or the question should be, " should you stop posting every turk u see glowing"

and k2 doesnt give a shit even if u send a ticket

and k2 doesnt give a shit even if u send a ticket[/b]
    +1 -_-

SoulDace

First ill not stop , its media section nobody dont ask you if you like it or not , about k2 , dont be so sure , if they banned F3ylong and FIWESTAR , they will ban every1.

Now i have stupid question , how i take SS with KscViewer , how i use this shit ? ( i tired , but well i not that good with this kind of programs ) .

BlazinBaba

i just saw that ingame xD

Banned

First ill not stop , its media section nobody dont ask you if you like it or not , about k2 , dont be so sure , if they banned F3ylong and FIWESTAR , they will ban every1.

Now i have stupid question , how i take SS with KscViewer , how i use this shit ? ( i tired , but well i not that good with this kind of programs ) .[/b]
    The - on your numberpad takes ksc ss's.

hrobar

Cause like other ppl he doesnt like turks. And dont forget that not everyone can have +10 armors and when u see some stupid turkish name with +10 glowing armors which u dont even know that means its some stupid dupppeeer
    And i dont give a fuck if he pots like 9999999.... topics about glowing turks if he likes posting it let him do it!

SoulDace

Cause like other ppl he doesnt like turks. And dont forget that not everyone can have +10 armors and when u see some stupid turkish name with +10 glowing armors which u dont even know that means its some stupid dupppeeer
    And i dont give a fuck if he pots like 9999999.... topics about glowing turks if he likes posting it let him do it![/b]
    Dont get mad bro , its media section i dont give a shit about what they said , and btw jesusbuff , ty ill try it.

hrobar

Dont get mad bro , its media section i dont give a shit about what they said , and btw jesusbuff , ty ill try it.[/b]
    Its just annoying me when i see someone is flaming others because he thinks he is the best etc...

SoulDace

Its just annoying me when i see someone is flaming others because he thinks he is the best etc...[/b]
    You think you the only one? its annoying me also , but its just a game and if i post something here about KO , and even if he dont like it , he dont need to flame me , since its KO media i can post what ever i want , i can post drop from warm aswell , but well if he waste his time to flame me , go ahead its your time flame me i dont give a shit .

JesusBuff its work , ty , i've send KSC file to k2 , hopefully he be banned.

hrobar

Yeah u are right.
    Hmm just post here to the answer on that ticket pls

SoulDace

Yeah u are right.
    Hmm just post here to the answer on that ticket pls[/b]
    OrcJatayu was in game , i pm'd him and told him , he said they cant answer me about this ticket becuse i send it by report cheaters , not by normal ticket , but anyway , i just want them to do thier job and ban him , i dont need them to tell me good job etc etc, i dont give a shit for it , i just wanna clear all this cheaters from KO , i pay to have fun and fair , not to die by +10 items in cz .

NeronDomitius

there r lots of mage complete pouldrons +10 or +9 on ares, i've seen few also :blink:

SoulDace

there r lots of mage complete pouldrons +10 or +9 on ares, i've seen few also :blink:[/b]
    Yea dude but pauldron , this guy said he mage , but it dosent matter , he have set +10 , its not like orc mage which you see only his pauldron , in human side you see each part on the body , so he have set +10.

And i dont give a fuck if he pots like 9999999.... topics about glowing turks if he likes posting it let him do it![/b]

What? It's easy to make +10 items :blink: . You don't know the story about little red caring cup and the wolf that cared?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast