Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Another legit

This is a discussion on Another legit within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Wasn't there a few duped +10/24 mp complete sets in ares?...
Page: 2

Banned

Wasn't there a few duped +10/24 mp complete sets in ares?

NeronDomitius

Wasn't there a few duped +10/24 mp complete sets in ares?[/b]
    i think so, but if they r all with mp, then go go dupe :P they have no use in cz

hrobar

What? It's easy to make +10 items :blink: . You don't know the story about little red caring cup and the wolf that cared? [/b]
    Meep dont smoke weed its not for such weak ppl like u are ...

SoulDace

i think so, but if they r all with mp, then go go dupe :P they have no use in cz[/b]
    Even if no bro , its a game , why they cant play fair ? you play in game to be the best right ? ( you maybe , i play for fun ) , so if yea why you cheat and be the " best " , i prefer to be legit and be the noobest in game , then be duper 1st in game and be the best in my server , while every1 know i cheat , whats so fun in that? you kill bosses , you kill every1 , and every day same thing , its actually like a private server , ill be bored after few weeks , its like to play in private server and to get the same drop allways , you dupe and dupe w/o stops and you have everything , what goal the dupers have? to get new item and dupe him? thats just annoying , ill report every duper , i dont give a shit.
    Becuse someday , you can trade item for item , while the other item is dupe , and you fucked up , so why we should let him to dupe? we should report the.

Sorry for bad English.

when u have only pauldron glowing and ull change into a harpy it will look like u have a full set cuz ull get full glow but that doesnt mean he has full set

SoulDace

when u have only pauldron glowing and ull change into a harpy it will look like u have a full set cuz ull get full glow but that doesnt mean he has full set[/b]
    Im not sure if you right , but even if yea , its illegal to use +10 item in KO and its mean ban , i reported him , hopefully he will be banned and 1 less turk in game . ( im not racist , i dont have problem with turks , but if you duper and you turk , yea i have problem with you , no matter who , even if he from Israel and he duper , ill report him ).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12