Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Another PK Movie - Vol.3

This is a discussion on Another PK Movie - Vol.3 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; NaidenZ, first of all, Elkar was choosing which parts of video will be added. Schrotti sayed that few posts above. ...
Page: 2

Terrorblade

NaidenZ,
    first of all, Elkar was choosing which parts of video will be added. Schrotti sayed that few posts above. And Elkar probably got no clue who are you. Yet there was no comment in video such as "omg noob" etc.

If u get mad when your pervious char gets pwned, NCS it before u sell or simply sell it to someone who wont play like noob but offers the highest money.

NaidenZ

find a guy who gonna buy an account without being noob, that's REALLY HARD, probably that's a real achievement
    I just love how people gets excited when they kill any of my SilverrHazee accounts D:
    when I sold my account I asked to the turk guy who bought it if he gonna make ncs soon nd he told me "yes in few days or so when I get my c&b working again"
    but he didn't
    elcar chose clips of the clips schortti gave to him so. It's like if schortti was choosing , don't you think ? please, be smart oke ?

I've said what I had to said already so there is no reason why I should reply here anymore =(

^NotYet^

wow crazy dude !

NathanAlgren

find a guy who gonna buy an account without being noob, that's REALLY HARD, probably that's a real achievement
    I just love how people gets excited when they kill any of my SilverrHazee accounts D:
    when I sold my account I asked to the turk guy who bought it if he gonna make ncs soon nd he told me "yes in few days or so when I get my c&b working again"
    but he didn't
    elcar chose clips of the clips schortti gave to him so. It's like if schortti was choosing , don't you think ? please, be smart oke ?

I've said what I had to said already so there is no reason why I should reply here anymore =([/b]

maybe elkar saw a clip of oldhabits pwning a lvl 75 (with is a huge diference of lvls) and put the clip on the video.

i really enjoyed the video.

combo 8.5/10
    music 7/10
    edition 10/10 i could not expect less from elkar.
    footage: 8/10.
    Vs: 9.5/10

Well.. i know SilverrHazze is ... respected name on new servers. but i had no clue it wasnt you, so i've considered it .. it's rly good footage make you run out even i thought you were duffed or something. personally i dont like any vs ... so peace

Banned

but he didn't

I've said what I had to said already so there is no reason why I should reply here anymore =([/b]
    I've seen videos, your just an average warrior with inconsistency being your main problem. Don't know who would be excited to kill you.

Originally posted by NaidenZ+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NaidenZ)</div>
    I don&#39;t have to spam your topic 24/7 and I wont because that&#39;s just waste of time and a bad way nd because I know what I have to do already[/b]
    i guess u cant stop spam topic about u

<!--QuoteBegin-NaidenZ

if u love it, then why u flame?

i hope u wont answer this topic cuz as u said u wont spam this topic

btw. nice editing :P im suprised those ew/dk partys didnt town enjoyed

RideOn

schrotti <3, and all my name is members

some turks should shut the fck up!

nice movie elkar

Imhotep

Got bored :S too many ew raids.... =/ however pretty good editing movie wise

like schrotti said allready, fraps was made after we all nt´d
    and there was not much people around in bowl, so we had to raid a bit.

@ naidenz: read befor be pissed :P
    Might add here it was not the real SilverHazee, still seemed funny considering he was then still one of the only 75+ character.[/b]
    @ elkar: nice edit like allways, i enjoy´d watching myself die :lol:
    maybe i will send my next footage also to "elkar spielberg"

actually, there were too many humans in the bowl on some of those occaissions so we raided . . . thats one of the reasons we NTed.

but to answer your complaint - we dont just run raids all day (only when humans are too scared to leave town). just ask the fine np donators in SayHiTo and LegendHeros (oh and Miracle - ty nebula! lvl 80 FTL).

We have had some great fights with these guys so look for a party pk vid to come.

@ elkar: nice edit like allways, i enjoy´d watching myself die :lol:
    maybe i will send my next footage also to "elkar spielberg" [/b]

you mean seňor Spilbergo? (goldenkam used to call me this... lol)

you mean seňor Spilbergo? (goldenkam used to call me this... lol)[/b]
    orly ? :huh:
    i thought i hit a joke with that

xstep

nice movie, as always from elkar 10/10

orly ? :huh:
    i thought i hit a joke with that [/b]
    nvm.. you know.. it&#39;s from Simpsons...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast