Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Another PK Movie - Vol.3

This is a discussion on Another PK Movie - Vol.3 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Decent movie, Raiding was nice, but way too much vs. Personally I dont watch movies to see Vses, I watch ...
Page: 4

Decent movie, Raiding was nice, but way too much vs. Personally I dont watch movies to see Vses, I watch movies to see the big action, which I missed in this video.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

HAHAHAHA :lol:

combo : average
    fps : low , get a better pc or just record with guncam because it gives better fps
    pk : average and no fun at all
    vs : not bad but I bet there are guys who plays better than you so if someone tells you "you have to work on your combo" then you just should accept his comment Instead of say " however not under false accusations "
    edit : average , u always edit ur videos too much nd problably thats why everyone likes them[/b]
    i dislike recording with anything else but fraps, i for once want a movie to have high-quality - even if i have to sacrifice my fps for it.
    for the VS party, I'm not fan of 1vs1's myself, i just had a few floating around and send them to elkar including everything else i've recorded in the days.
    I for once did not find this movie overedited, in fact he did less on it than on the other ones, which i definitely enjoyed.
    the PK i have to admit, it's too much of raiding, but you should know yourself that to that time mostly non of the pk'ing was going on on bowl and waiting 2hours at HB just for 2 people to finally get out? no thanks i rather annoy miracle some

EatMeTheMage

Now now schrotti we go way back to HeroesOfHollywood but I much rather seeing you on a sin :lol:
    I quit for 1 year and you played a priest? WTF??? NOW WARRIOR? h34r:

Anyways
    I can't critisize your sin skills but when it comes to warrior I'm confident enough to give my $0.02

To rate this movie

Combo : I luve you but Average is the highest I can give about this. There are pauses in the combo. It doesn't have to be the fastest damage spam but it should be perfectly smooth.
    Pk : Not bad but the main thought on my mind as I watched this video was that "DAMN YOUR PRIEST IS A BEAST AND HEALS WELL TOO!" I would rate the priest 9/10.
    Vs : Your Combo is not bad but the people you fought against aren't exactly the best comboers,I would have to be generous to rate any of their combos "average".

6/10, I <3 you man but this is the most constructive ratings/comments I can give.

P.S. do you still have the "comb0" smilie in MSN? the one with the taunting smilie, I lost that one

wawh

lol @ retarted ppl who whine about his combo
    theres nothing wrong with it... its doing what its supposed to be doing

a few misses are because of the lagg.. or just a mistake..... its not like you guys combo is always doing a &#39;r&#39; and skill 100% each time =.="

EatMeTheMage

lol @ retarted ppl who whine about his combo
    theres nothing wrong with it... its doing what its supposed to be doing

a few misses are because of the lagg.. or just a mistake..... its not like you guys combo is always doing a &#39;r&#39; and skill 100% each time =.="[/b]
    I&#39;m offering constructive comments about his combo rather than the generic "Nice/Good work/SWEET/ROCK ONNNNNNNNNN *stick tongue out"
    He&#39;s my friend and I&#39;m giving him my honest opinion as a friend would.
    Maybe it was because of lag, or simple mistake, maybe, but I didn&#39;t plainly insult his combo, simply stated a small flaw I saw in it.

P.S. Starting out an arguement by calling peopel "retarded" gets you nowhere.

rasta

nice movie <3, good job!

Ezquerra

erm sorry?

the only times i ever miss an R or even a millisecond on getting my skill through is due to FPS lags as you are more than able to see in there.[/b]
    if i made you angry or provoked any offense with my comment my apologies i just wanted to give my opinion about it because your combo = 2 dmg - 1 dmg - 2dmg try to work in 2 dmg continue that would be awesome, and yeah maybe fraps recorder could make your pc some slow and thats why i can see you pressed some late howling sword skill too, well that is my opinion maybe i am wrong but i am being honest if you hope all people say combo best and video best you living on fantazy, the way to get better player/person is accepting criticism being possitive or negative.

ciao

Why do you have to herrass him,just say ok,ill work on it.. Or dont reply at all. He is giving his opinion,like it or not >.<[/b]
    a lot of people think u should stfu, so just say ok ill do it... or dont reply at all.
    sorry just giving my opinion ^_^

but seriously... how it comes that all reply´s of u i read are allways full of criticism ?
    specially if it is something about member´s of MNI
    couldn´t u leave a nice comment also or at least not replying ?
    cant remember that 1 member of us was doing it this way to u
    or ur clanny´s if u brought out a pk-vid....

about the combo... maybe it isnt the best.
    but i have to say that he can combo much more well then most of people i met.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

if i made you angry or provoked any offense with my comment my apologies i just wanted to give my opinion about it because your combo = 2 dmg - 1 dmg - 2dmg try to work in 2 dmg continue that would be awesome, and yeah maybe fraps recorder could make your pc some slow and thats why i can see you pressed some late howling sword skill too, well that is my opinion maybe i am wrong but i am being honest if you hope all people say combo best and video best you living on fantazy, the way to get better player/person is accepting criticism being possitive or negative.

ciao[/b]

No, i appreciate your comment.
    However you might miss the fact that i do not have blooding which is why the combo might, compared to lvl 75 warrior&#39;s look slightly slower + the FPS lag we&#39;ve already mentioned.

wtf are u guys talkin about... his combo is better then average i think

all the people talkin shit show ur combo....

nice movie man

J

As soon as I saw that verse I knew naidenz would be all up on it. Give it up kid. So it&#39;s the account you sold it to, why does it matter to you? If people know it wasn&#39;t you, it&#39;s no problem. Leave it alone and stop crying.

NaidenZ

I will not waste my time replying a retarded who is on my back always like a little girl

bye =(

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

none have killed any silverrhazee account ( I have made SilverrHazee on Girakon,Akara and Carnac now) when I was on it at the moment now I remember I played an account named SilverrHazee on logos (mbz aka bola did ncs on his rogue to silverrhazze and I played his account few times and none killed me there either), probably that&#39;s why I don&#39;t like when someone kill my account silverrhazee while a sharer,friend or a guy who bought it is on it[/b]
    yea i guess nobody has killed any of your silverrhazee account. but didn&#39;t i defeat u on NaidenZ with Gatsby right after both of us got 70

NaidenZ

yea i guess nobody has killed any of your silverrhazee account. but didn&#39;t i defeat u on NaidenZ with Gatsby right after both of us got 70 [/b]
    that&#39;s true, it easy to remember right ? you should remember when I asked you for 350/2k hp but seems like you was not able to trade scrols so I used 1500/300 sw nd ap and you used 2k hp / 350 ac / str scrol nd enchants and about the roc nd the earring you had more than me ? I&#39;m not good as warrior well at least I was not good at all on girakon because I was just starting to play as a warrior whatever probably that&#39;s why I don&#39;t care but you know the vs wasn&#39;t fair anyway you won , I&#39;ve lost and that&#39;s all and I didn&#39;t denied this never but kill me when I&#39;m on a rogue is really another thing.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

that&#39;s true, it easy to remember right ? you should remember when I asked you for 350/2k hp but seems like you was not able to trade scrols so I used 1500/300 sw nd ap and you used 2k hp / 350 ac / str scrol nd enchants and about the roc nd the earring you had more than me ? I&#39;m not good as warrior well at least I was not good at all on girakon because I was just starting to play as a warrior whatever probably that&#39;s why I don&#39;t care but you know the vs wasn&#39;t fair anyway you won , I&#39;ve lost and that&#39;s all and I didn&#39;t denied this never but kill me when I&#39;m on a rogue is really another thing.[/b]
    actually u had undying if i rmbed right.. and since when are warrior vses ever fair in items? its the items that determine the outcome, besides my combo was as fast as yours, only part i screwed up was the potting :X. and if u wana talk about fairness... since when is a rogue vsing warriors and other classes fair then, according to your theory? so again, i guess most of your "victories" aren&#39;t fair then. if they aren&#39;t fair no point saying you haven&#39;t lost to anyone yet, when in fact it doesn&#39;t count as a "fair" vs right?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast