Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Another PK Movie - Vol.3

This is a discussion on Another PK Movie - Vol.3 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; actually u had undying if i rmbed right.. and since when are warrior vses ever fair in items? its the ...
Page: 5

NaidenZ

actually u had undying if i rmbed right.. and since when are warrior vses ever fair in items? its the items that determine the outcome, besides my combo was as fast as yours, only part i screwed up was the potting :X. and if u wana talk about fairness... since when is a rogue vsing warriors and other classes fair then, according to your theory? so again, i guess most of your "victories" aren't fair then. if they aren't fair no point saying you haven't lost to anyone yet, when in fact it doesn't count as a "fair" vs right?[/b]
    I had undyng ? LOL , I had hp 1500/ac 300/ ap nd sw while you had 2k hp, 350 ac, ap , sw sc, str sc, enchant ap, enchant ac. and one roc+ one we more than me
    according to your theory?[/b]
    my theory ? are you kidding me ? my theory is if you make a vs against someone when he had more items and better scrols than you then that's not fair and seems like everyone apply this theory.
    a warrior vs rogue is fair as I know It's not hard to drop the hp of a rogue =(
    you really look pathetic saying " I had undyng" lmao

nice try anyway would be good if you can stop the bullshit here , I have to xp and I can't write while luring =(

at the end, you won 2 times and I've lost when I played on my war NaidenZ then I played my rog silverrhazee I won like 912349 times and you killed me hmm, never? =(

I don't want fuck his video of schrotti so I'll stop here, I just hope you do same.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

actually i NEVER vs'ed u while u were on silverhazee n i'm not the one complaining fights being unfair and then boasting about my supposedly honourable victories lmao. whoever is more pathetic the public can judge...

and if u weren't here to ruin schrotti's video you wouldn't have made ANY post, stop trying to be ridiculous.
    and its funny y u complain i had roc and pe over you as an advantage, yet you failed to mention about your ironbelt =(

NaidenZ

actually i NEVER vs'ed u while u were on silverhazee n i'm not the one complaining fights being unfair and then boasting about my supposedly honourable victories lmao. whoever is more pathetic the public can judge...

and if u weren't here to ruin schrotti's video you wouldn't have made ANY post, stop trying to be ridiculous.
    and its funny y u complain i had roc and pe over you as an advantage, yet you failed to mention about your ironbelt =([/b]
    then I've explained myself wrong once again, I dont want fuck the video of schortti anymore =(

and let me guess, you missed your glass belt + your scrols? anyway I will not waste my time replying you anymore because you know on your mind the vs wasn't fair and that's works perfectly for me

/I'm out , bye

stfu guy´s, back to topic...
    go and flame each other on pm´s <_<

J

Well maybe you shouldn&#39;t verse with 1500/300. It was your choice to buy them right? Your choice to use them. If you had somewhat of friends I&#39;m sure they would&#39;ve lent you 1 scroll. But I can understand that your ego keeps everyone away.

wooot im in it

wooot im in it[/b]
    attention biatch :P

but its true :P
    it was one of the last scene but i was in it :lol:

but its true :P
    it was one of the last scene but i was in it :lol:[/b]
    have to watch it again... didnt notice it ^_^

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

njn elkare mas pekny videa taky bych se chtel neco naucit takto delat ^^

spyrskara

Nice movie, but last
    8/10

Kreeden

Naiden got pwnt :P
    (Hoping he jumps back into the topic so he can say bye like he&#39;s leaving for good again xD)

Nice movie, but last
    8/10[/b]
    hope not

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345