Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Fluppy
  • 1 Post By Legend

OldSchoolKO Trailer Video

This is a discussion on OldSchoolKO Trailer Video within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Since i saw this section with so many private servers videos and i like this server (i play a friend's ...
Page: 1

Thumbs up OldSchoolKO Trailer Video

Since i saw this section with so many private servers videos and i like this server (i play a friend's acc in my break times ), OldSchoolKO has already more than 1 year active and they keep a good amount of people though, sometimes you can see colony zone 8x parties vs 8x parties is pretty insane with all novas an stuff like that, with new stuff like premiums for new comers is even easier to start here.

I saw a couple of english clans on human side and a bunch of users in some ramdom clans, it has many automated events and some that GM's do like etharots, so make things easy for new formers

The trailer link here (by the way video is on HD), i suggest to watch this video 1080 at full screen:

And this is the feature about change skin of the weapon that i liked that much:

Since i am seeing many people from euko are leaving and if you don't know where to play hit me up a pm here, perhaps we can do a strong english clan or who knows

Cya
    Last edited by Fluppy; 12-21-2011 at 02:12 AM.
    Professor and Darki like this.

Great trailer Fluppy.

Myself, Battle_mrs, and a few other K4L members are also playing on this server in clan Seraph on human side, always recruiting new english players! Our clan actually just expanded in the past few days from about three active members to well over ten. I've been playing here for about three weeks now and am enjoying it, but more english players would make it immensly better considering the server is a vast majority foreign descent.

At OP; If you're human & looking for a clan, Seraph is always looking for new people. We're not super serious, but the core group is active & skilled, and we use vent. Myself & the clan leader have been together going on three years and we are a friendly bunch willing to help out about anyone.

Just saying, about no one kills us now that I'm getting "AVERAGE" geared unless it's like a 16v2 type of thing! IF anyone has any questions/concerns, feel free to pm myself or Fluppy and I'm sure we can help you out, thanks.
    Fluppy likes this.

All in all the server is worth to try, trust me that you will enjoy as much as Xlegendz and I do

GM's always online give assistance to people and Admins there in same way of something happens with the server stability (which is weird but sometimes could happen), also from what i've heard support is pretty active and help people who got hacked and stuff like that (obviously if they are saying the truth and after support investigation), this server is one of a very few that you can beat people without getting overgeared, it reminds me those days from Ares

If you think i am lying or overacting about the good service that this provides, check by yourself this link:

"THANK YOU": To The Professor & Staff

Made by community.

Really nice trailer.OKO > EUKO.

Banned for scamming.

Nice trailer and +1 to OSKO.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Fluppy , can I ask what software you used to record the game footage and your editing software. It's so bloody beautifully done!

still recrutiing? i can write english but not talk ( in vent) rofl i would like to play this but when i played ( my first time) i was alone with 0 coins :/

PD : I'm peruvian can speak spanish and 1% english ._.

I play this server now, and it is a lot of fun, only thing i dont like is how it costs 15$ to change your weapon from old skin to new skin. Imo it should just be a normal scroll in chaaron so people could choose whether or not they want the old skin or the new skin. Other than that though its a real fun server.

Banned

Trailer brought back memories when it cut to the CSW cinematic :P

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Fluppy , can I ask what software you used to record the game footage and your editing software. It's so bloody beautifully done!
    Hey sińor felix, how you doing? well it was made by using sony vegas pro + some customs effects that some friend gave to me , i hope some day you get bored from usko and finally come visit us here to test your assasin skills there!

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    I play this server now, and it is a lot of fun, only thing i dont like is how it costs 15$ to change your weapon from old skin to new skin. Imo it should just be a normal scroll in chaaron so people could choose whether or not they want the old skin or the new skin. Other than that though its a real fun server.
    I saw this scroll at PUS in 10 bucks, i already bought one for my beauty weapon HB , i saw many people with weapon skin changed so i guess the idea of them works, some more money for more server improvements

By the way english clan on human side is going bigger and stonger, don't forget to pm cassie if you need a clan!

Bring this up!

OldSchoolKO Staff Senior Member Professor's Avatar

It deserves a bump i guess

Wonderfull work fluppy, thanks for this tribute to a server that doesn't belong to staff but all the oldschoolers army involved

Working in new features that will change the way that people see ko in general.

Thanks you so much again.

Fluppy, u old gay! <3

Great promotion of the server might I can't wait for the time ill get geared up and start pking.

gj man great trailer .)

Thumbs up for this thread!