Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Any Good Quality RLB Videos Out there?

This is a discussion on Any Good Quality RLB Videos Out there? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Boeren no rlb video section withoutttttt facethemusic^^ YouTube - ‪FaceTheMusic - CWest Knight Online PK #5!!‬‏ To ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Boeren View Post
    no rlb video section withoutttttt facethemusic^^

YouTube - ‪FaceTheMusic - CWest Knight Online PK #5!!‬‏
    To be fair, that video kind of sucked.
    Just a overgeared player 2 hitting noobs, and cut to next part, no real skill or action here
    Judging by how he can kill CZ samma at 65, you know he must be pretty baba, might as well show some real action besides 2shotting nubs

tbh she didnt baba at all, the only 2 things of value she had was that hb+7 and her scrolls, and she made the hb+7 herself... she shows alot of skill in picking her fights since she never gets surrounded even when shes playin solo, this is how a bp should play and if u were one u would know this
    about the gear if im not mistaken she used lupus pendant+1 and kekuri belt ( vid is oldddd)
    but.. i know she wins all of her vses mainly cuz she has 1080 pots and not 720 pots

Quote Originally Posted by Boeren View Post
    tbh she didnt baba at all, the only 2 things of value she had was that hb+7 and her scrolls, and she made the hb+7 herself... she shows alot of skill in picking her fights since she never gets surrounded even when shes playin solo, this is how a bp should play and if u were one u would know this
    about the gear if im not mistaken she used lupus pendant+1 and kekuri belt ( vid is oldddd)
    but.. i know she wins all of her vses mainly cuz she has 1080 pots and not 720 pots
    Could very well be that she's a good player, but this video doesn't really show that. Like I said before it's just short clips of 2 shotting a few noobs, and on to the next clip. would have been nice to see a little more action where she had to change gear, or run and pick off a targets one by one, something like that

yeah true, the video shows the magic of rlb, not the most skilled bp, ur right about that, still a nice vid imo

Quote Originally Posted by Setaside View Post
    To be fair, that video kind of sucked.
    Just a overgeared player 2 hitting noobs, and cut to next part, no real skill or action here
    Judging by how he can kill CZ samma at 65, you know he must be pretty baba, might as well show some real action besides 2shotting nubs
    I'm overgeared human for the RLB, but when an orc priests comes with Chitin shield, it is impossible to kill his party. i hit all the noobs a single blow, and with db i hit the priests 2 blows.

It's true, like u sayed, there ain't no really action anymore. But the orcs did ask for this, becuz they couldn't win so they have always one or two oto priests in their party. And with normal gear u can't defeat it. But know, they have speed hack so it's redicilous..

BPtheBUFFER

Quote Originally Posted by DevdasS View Post
    No i'm not spamming. I just forgot to Quote the person, becuz he was looking for an Mage party pk.

ow i know one just a sec.

Mage party: Extrem (beramus)
    YouTube - ‪ExTReM‬‏
    if u need this is same clan in ardream:
    YouTube - ‪ExTReM Clan -45Town-45Kale‬‏

i'm also looking for an warrior RLB movie just a sec plz.

Wow bro really great ass video bro

Quote Originally Posted by BPtheBUFFER View Post
    Wow bro really great ass video bro
    Yea thx . Legendary Extrem clan of Beramus, they quite Ardream and Base tho, most are now playing in CZ, and still rocking and kicking some ooshies

dking0

LOL PenguOwnz made me to want play USKO again! Wanna buy 69 lvl warrior and priest geared in Kronos. If someone can help me pm me...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12