Like Tree11Likes
  • 6 Post By razor
  • 4 Post By itzbryan
  • 1 Post By Bathory

Any infractions yet?

This is a discussion on Any infractions yet? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f2...-items-345670/ It gets really tiring to see the same circlejerking wannabe pros talking shit against 2 lol. Please remove this ...
Page: 1

Little archer Senior Member

Default Any infractions yet?

Me Vs HaMaD - Skills vs Items.

It gets really tiring to see the same circlejerking wannabe pros talking shit against 2 lol. Please remove this plague.

It's even sadder how some guy used to flame degano on a daily basis and now he's another one of his bitches lel~

Pls no flames, I won't even reply.

Banned

Not worth the clicks imo. Like you said, it's the same people. If they feel the need to insult each other. No idea who locked the topic, though.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post
    Not worth the clicks imo. Like you said, it's the same people. If they feel the need to insult each other. No idea who locked the topic, though.
    mythlost i think

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Me Vs HaMaD - Skills vs Items.

It gets really tiring to see the same circlejerking wannabe pros talking shit against 2 lol. Please remove this plague.

It's even sadder how some guy used to flame degano on a daily basis and now he's another one of his bitches lel~

Pls no flames, I won't even reply.
    Nobody really cares about your opinion guess that's why you stopped trolling? But that's besides the point. Look at what you are referring to and take the time to understand what those 2 have been doing the whole time before judging. Posting a video to start more flaming? Every post they made was meant to provoke, so who is to blame for all the negative comments towards them other then themselves.

Post a video in this section wrong place to start this

Razor go pull a cow's cunt over your head and get a bull to fuck some sense into you.
    GET LOST!! may you never reply nor appear ever again

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post
    Nobody really cares about your opinion
    Actually, I do. It's annoying that any topic on this forum's media section is taken over by you and your butt buddies giving "Likes" to each others rambling flames/comments and giving more "Likes" to the same shitty PK videos over and over again.

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    Actually, I do. It's annoying that any topic on this forum's media section is taken over by you and your butt buddies giving "Likes" to each others rambling flames/comments and giving more "Likes" to the same shitty PK videos over and over again.
    Taken over? I can't tell if you are mad or jealous either way you never ended up showing your face in pk after all that talk about how a "real skilled player is", once you finish with your exp XD give us a shout we will gladly make another crappy video based on you lolllll

Side note-his opinion is stated towards those 2 being innocent which if he took time to read he would understand how "innocent" they are, that's why I said no one cares because he doesn't know what he is talking about.

You did the exact same thing arguing with almost everyone so i guess that's why you took there side automatically, its ok though i know you are still clearly mad about the arguing from before

lol @ Tiffer there really is no help for you and your brain damaged buddies. We get it, you guys want sole rights to this forum, free to flame and personally attack anyone that doesn't agree with you guys or gives the slightest criticism. You comfortably live in a fantasy world...
    If you really think that your insults hurt us, the joke is on you.
    Go ahead keep coming back with long not very well thought out replies. At least your buddies will like it.
    razor likes this.

Oblivion is the greatest form of happiness.

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    lol @ Tiffer there really is no help for you and your brain damaged buddies. We get it, you guys want sole rights to this forum, free to flame and personally attack anyone that doesn't agree with you guys or gives the slightest criticism. You comfortably live in a fantasy world...
    If you really think that your insults hurt us, the joke is on you.
    Go ahead keep coming back with long not very well thought out replies. At least your buddies will like it.
    You can act as innocent as you like, but you and your husband were constantly provoking people for no reason. That was the first thing but it didn't matter because it was just bickering between everyone about the game not a big deal(I'm not saying everything we said and you said was ok or not but it was just some arguing) but then your husband brought religion and racism into the arguments....would you care to explain why? Nobody cares about this forum you know why..because its dead, you can see by how the most popular thing is the media section videos/arguments so why would anyone want to take control of this forum when not even mod/admins care about it lol. Bottom line no this definitely isn't a fantasy world arguing about the game is one thing, arguing about race/religion is another story and unnecessary so don't act like you guys never did anything