Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Any lefthanders with mouse here?..

This is a discussion on Any lefthanders with mouse here?.. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by IRockUSuck combo with mouse hold mouse] 4.7th and last skill 5.6.7.8. do what u want ye but ...
Page: 2

conf-

Originally posted by IRockUSuck
    combo with mouse hold mouse]
    4.7th and last skill
    5.6.7.8. do what u want
    ye but remember i cant use left hand at keyboard good :/..

IRockUSuck

lol u dont need to

just press 1 when ur out of LF and spam 2 and combo

right click on minor then go too ur main skill bar get ur mouse in empty place then minor will work

im left handed and my skill bar is

1st bar

1. skill
    2. hp pot
    3. lf
    4.skill
    5.skill
    6.skill
    7. mana pot
    8. minor heal

2nd bar is same only different skills.

idefix

lol im just tryin to do combo with right hand and its frikkin impossible to do skill wr with right hand haha :P easy to reach the 5678 buttons but doin 123 is hard lol... rather click on ur hp pot and lightfeet with ur mouse if u get difficulty with doin hp pot and lightfeet while comboin, might be easier and ur combo doesnt get mixed up so easily i guess...

conf-

Originally posted by idefix
    lol im just tryin to do combo with right hand and its frikkin impossible to do skill wr with right hand haha :P easy to reach the 5678 buttons but doin 123 is hard lol... rather click on ur hp pot and lightfeet with ur mouse if u get difficulty with doin hp pot and lightfeet while comboin, might be easier and ur combo doesnt get mixed up so easily i guess...
    lol it feels just like same for me with left hand.. i cant reach the same things.... it sucks :/

conf-

Originally posted by Crazy
    im left handed and my skill bar is

1st bar

1. skill
    2. hp pot
    3. lf
    4.skill
    5.skill
    6.skill
    7. mana pot
    8. minor heal

2nd bar is same only different skills.
    do u use combo with mouse or with both hands?.. and how u can reach the 78 buttons with right hand ?.. its hard and takes too much time if i need minor same time than i combo someone! :/..

conf-

Originally posted by IRockUSuck
    lol u dont need to *

just press 1 when ur out of LF and spam 2 and combo *

right click on minor then go too ur main skill bar get ur mouse in empty place then minor will work
    yes that might be work but lets see need to try it when i get back home

idefix

stop triple post plz! type everything in 1 post plz...

conf-

yes would be easier to put 1minor, 2hp, 3skill, 4skill, 5skill, 6skill, 7light feet and 8mana.. and then click mana..!.. and but some skills to 2nd bar hey i need try that.. lets see when i get home

idefix

i was thinkin that coz ud need only 1 skill to 2nd skillbar, cud be easier maybe if ud do so that 1 2 3 hp pot mana pot minorheal, and then 4 5 6 7 are attack skills, and on 2nd skill bar 4 5 6 are attack skills and 7 cud be lightfeet... that way u can reach it easily. and 1 2 3 u cud use with left hand or click.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I am a lefty but never used mouse as an lefty. In a tanking situation I always used 2 hands anyway so your not losing out any way.

For running go 8 to 3 on your skills and use ur thumb on R. If it does feel wrong then you should look at using ur mouse as a righty

conf-

i was thinkin that coz ud need only 1 skill to 2nd skillbar, cud be easier maybe if ud do so that 1 2 3 hp pot mana pot minorheal, and then 4 5 6 7 are attack skills, and on 2nd skill bar 4 5 6 are attack skills and 7 cud be lightfeet... that way u can reach it easily. and 1 2 3 u cud use with left hand or click.
    No, I think its alot easier to put minor in skill 1 or skill 2 coz then its easy to spam it... lets see i go now test again...
    EDIT: bah, servers down?..

:S Confusing

petsmar2

I am left handed also...you should give ur less dominent hand (right) the mouse since it's simpler...I think lefties have it easiest with comboing B)

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

put ur skills on ur strong side niggah :P

cuz it sounds like ur left hand sux my left hand is fine for comboing altho im right handed so i have it on the left and then my pots and minor on the right some ppl mix it up as well :S like maybe mp pots on the top so u can hit em fast it all depends its how u feel while comboing which is more comfortable

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast