Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Any lefthanders with mouse here?..

This is a discussion on Any lefthanders with mouse here?.. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by sir_locksley put ur skills on ur strong side niggah :P cuz it sounds like ur left hand ...
Page: 3

conf-

Originally posted by sir_locksley
    put ur skills on ur strong side niggah :P

cuz it sounds like ur left hand sux my left hand is fine for comboing altho im right handed so i have it on the left and then my pots and minor on the right some ppl mix it up as well :S like maybe mp pots on the top so u can hit em fast it all depends its how u feel while comboing which is more comfortable
    hmm... i cant do combo with left hand it feels so wrong... with right hand i can make good combo if skillbar is like this : hp,skill,skill,skill,skill,skill.. and rest at the second bar.. but lol.. what is missing?.. if i want minor combo i need to put minor,mana,skillskillskillskill. but my right hand cant make minorheal+combo at same time D. so maybe its only way to learn lefthand combo or but minorheal in greenbox and mana pot+hp pot skillskill blaablaa.. but then i need that mouse to use .. and i'd like to make combo with both hands..

idefix

what i was meanin on my skill bar that 1 2 3 is hp pot mana pot and minorheal in any order ud like, and those u can use with mouse or ur left hand on keyboard, and with right hand it wiud be ok to use 4 5 6 7 as attack skills, if u use thumb on w then u can reach 8 also.. but for me its hard to press w on thumb lol :P i got so fat fingers xD

didnt really read the topic anyway if i was left handed i would buy some razor mouse cos can use with left and right and depending on situation and just learn use mouse with right hand atleast for ko.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123