Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Any rogue Minor combo tutorials?!

This is a discussion on Any rogue Minor combo tutorials?! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So yeah as title says, Im a very good/competitve warrior, i played this god damn game for over 5 years ...
Page: 1

SliceAndDice

Default Any rogue Minor combo tutorials?!

So yeah as title says, Im a very good/competitve warrior, i played this god damn game for over 5 years and i never exelled as a rogue. Is there any GOOD! rogue with dual minor who has a minor tutorial with actual keyboard footage as well as in game. i wanna see the fingers movements and whats popping in screen . Itd be greatly appreciated!! Oh and i want it to be KE/ROFD interface not the actual fruit cakes interface :P.

Zilla

Just youtube it I think I saw some things that you might be interested in

There are a lot of tutorials, just look for them... however i can explain you if you want.. i've been playing rogue for like 2 years

explain pls =]

Just combo with skills with one hand, and alternate ur minor presses as fast as possible with the other hand. Its pretty simple, u just have to get used to doing different things with each hand.

as far as videos go, there arent many good ones.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xW8qPAuQaY]YouTube - uzk Anti-Pedal Movie[/ame]

This one shows it pretty good, and I really like his feet next to keyboard style of playing.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NJLftYwrtQ]YouTube - THEumitkaran[/ame]

COMBO :

First of all, you MUST cast your skills, this mean combo (spike,trust,etc)... when i talk about casting is, make them take less time to go off, how you do this?combing of course.. i've used the followings combo : wr (holding W), wr (pressing w), rr combo (the most basic one), wsr combo (imo the best, but kinda hard).. aslo i domain cr combo and wscr combo.. both of these are only for looks, but i still can combo pretty well with both.. however, start with rr/wr holding or pressing depending on what you fell better

MINOR :

After you domain combo, casting properly your skills, you will can minor at the same time... There are many ways to minor, however, all of them will take a LOT of times to make them go fast... the best i acomplished so far were :

When i started, it was realy too hard to use 2 minors together, so i used 1 minor per hand.. i used it like this in my skill bar

2-7/ 8 mana pot at start.. however, i dunno if it was my skill bar or wtf, but my mana pot sometimes just didn't come out so, even that my minor was kinda slow, i lost too much mana so i switched...

78 minor /1 or 2 mana pot (i use it on 2).. imo i found it as the best.. but it took me a lot of time

67 minor - 1 or 8 mana pot... good 1 aslo

aslo, 1 minor on keyboard, other on mouse... a skill bar like this :

1 lf 2-3 mp and minor, depending how you want... this is a complicated one..

However, where you put your minors is up to you... but some people find easier to do minors together and others separated

Tips :

This is kinda hard to explain.. im my experience, some skills fail more or less with diferents combos .. there are some skills, like spike trust and etc, that you can use them realy realy fast, and if with the same timing you use shock/jab/stab, you can fail them...

just try to learn how to minor quick then try to throw in the hp pots

those videos are crazy those arent normal fingers

SliceAndDice

Quote Originally Posted by UrGoneNow View Post
    those videos are crazy those arent normal fingers
    That's what i thought too xD, they must be on a special Finger fitness and diet :P

at night before going to sleep i get a good 20minutes minor heal practice in, keeps the fingers fit

Quote Originally Posted by silentdj View Post
    at night before going to sleep i get a good 20minutes minor heal practice in, keeps the fingers fit
    hahahaha, I dont think I have ever done something like that.

20 mins won't make you that fast, it will take months

Banned

GFogoggo buy drums:P

lmfao. thats hilariouz

But frankly, if your fingers are not that ffast, you probbaly fail at every other class.(you may believe that you are a good player, when actualy you are just deluding yourself) Eveeyr class needs good fast fingers to combo well. this is what makes KO so fun for pvp.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast