Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

any ss of +9 personal item?

This is a discussion on any ss of +9 personal item? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Show yours...[/b] i think he means in a sarcastic way... like, only +8 ?, meaning its really good ... read ...
Page: 2

Jason269

Show yours...[/b]
    i think he means in a sarcastic way... like, only +8 ?, meaning its really good ... read carefully

Banned

Who would risk upgradeing his +8 personal item to +9? it would be stupid idea tho

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

Who would risk upgradeing his +8 personal item to +9? it would be stupid idea tho[/b]
    if they were quitting the game :P

kennyburger

yeah but if i was quiting the game i would leave the+8 personal on the acc increases the value of it naked

rasta

or if they are dupers -.-

didnt HipHop have +6 personal bow ? I dont remember :/[/b]

After the upgrade I sealed it on my acc logged in the next day and it was the only item on my account missing. I called K2, finally got someone to answer and they said someone with GM or Costumer Service powers had to either delete or burn it because of the fact they have no records of it being deleted or burned. So someone would have had to unseal it and burn it and erase from logs. I then got a hold of an old gm and he told me if k2 suspects an item of being duped or they just plain don't like it they will delete it no questions asked and never give it back. He also told me to tell everyone to keep there virus protection up to date because k2 in the past has released bugs in the patches so they can view if anyone has third party programs on their computers. Their obviously not going to check every comp but suspected cheaters they would check if they got access. So I am still in my on-going battle to get my bow back so far I've had no luck.

greishkan1

OMFG...that totally sucks Fuck k2 and their asshole brains

mrtg

rafael this aint a fcking private server

dog i prefer your +9 md <3

SilentDaemon

What a bow man

b0mb

Who would risk upgradeing his +8 personal item to +9? it would be stupid idea tho[/b]
    maybe a guy who has dual sherion +9 or something like that ?

ffs! sorry to hear about that HipHop it was a very nice item to bad k2 with their stupid ways had to screw it up again..

Tenzer

i will upload my personal +9 soon, 1st lemmi upgrade to +8

Banned

IIIusIoN would

Behind_U

truly amazing =/

lastdance

OMG what a bow!! Sorry for your loss

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast