Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Any tips on what I should improve?

This is a discussion on Any tips on what I should improve? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have a Wp, Dual kekuri rings +1, Kekuri belt, quest earings, cleavers +8, full chit +7 and a dd ...
Page: 1

I have a Wp, Dual kekuri rings +1, Kekuri belt, quest earings, cleavers +8, full chit +7 and a dd helmet +7 (not wearing).

Btw this is in ronark.

Banned

Use +9 dex earrings or higher instead of quest earrings. If you want the hp then use quest rings instead. Honestly I would restat and put more into dex...hp is nice...but pointless if your ap sucks because of it. There is no reason a lvl 59 should have a 3 digit ap fully buffed.

Mavetse

are u special? :mellow:

Jinnn

are u special mavetse?

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

Use +9 dex earrings or higher instead of quest earrings. If you want the hp then use quest rings instead. Honestly I would restat and put more into dex...hp is nice...but pointless if your ap sucks because of it. There is no reason a lvl 59 should have a 3 digit ap fully buffed.[/b]
    lol he good rouge, no need ap, leet resist also y he use kekuri rings so he has better resist then using quest rings and +9 dex earrings, other wise its awesome :P but i wouldn't have stated 130 into hp, prolly would only go 110 or so :P

Banned

restat and go more into dex...ap sucks , resist is good but not that many mages in dcz really

poiz3n

ya add more to dex, u dont need 130 hp ;/

Reason i added so much hp stats is not so much for the hp but for the mana. 2.5k is a nice round number for minoring. I find i minor very well with this amount of mana. Only thing i can think of is to change my belt to a belt that gives dex. Or i can change my belt into an hp belt unique or not and use dex 9 earings or something like that. Any suggestions?

LithiumBunny12

Id recommend using some +9 dex earrings or the quests are fine because ur hp looks very nice and moving up to better daggers shards +7 or mirage daggers +8 very good rogue for dcz.

trade ur daggers

cleavers+9/shards +8/mds +8

that should help u to get more ap

get dex earrings

more ap more ap more ap

Sustain

Sucks, go dex build.

Less into hp and more into dex for about 1100ap would do.

Banned

i think thats good for a dlw rogue good job

SpinalTap

Definelty needs more hp, upgrade the daggers, if you are on a budget i'd suggest md+3 rebirth, 1 less ap than shard7, but it doesn't show in your overall ap. definetly less stats in hp. for higher ap, i'd suggest going +8fp instead of +7 chitin. it is something like 32 less ac i think but if you can minor well and have DD helm in ardream it doesn't matter. if you are worried about hp, why not have an undying set of fullplates. i'm not sure of the correlation between stat points, and armor points and their affect on ap so this might not be a good idea for you.

my lvl 57 dcz has 1.1kap 850ac+(depending on armor being worn), and 2808 hp unbuffed(in chitin7/12hp), he has enough mana to double minor w/o any problems

Misanthrope

I like it. Excellent resist for a 59 -- but maybe drop one of the kek's +1 and try to get a foverin (or even shio, flame, imir's) for more def while still keeping good resists. (not sure market prices for things on your server (Diez?))

You could upgrade the daggers obviously as well - but you're sure to know that.

To be honest I don't see anything in that build that would need to be changed to be a very good DCZ sin. I think the thing I would do first is go piece by piece on the armor. I mean, sure the AP is lower than some - but it's not an AP whore build -- if you aren't going to have ~200 dex -- then move to chitins +8(or 5rb) a piece at a time -- so that you can keep that good mana number for yourself but pick up a little more def and more ap.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast