Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Any tips on what I should improve?

This is a discussion on Any tips on what I should improve? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; k guys this is RONARK SERVER lol not any other server, lol and btw guys cleavers +8 and shard +7 ...
Page: 2

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

k guys this is RONARK SERVER lol not any other server, lol and btw guys cleavers +8 and shard +7 = not that much of a difference based of the 10 elemental vs 3 ap its not that much of a differents and for the price =.= omg lol and no1 here has 25 DD helmets so u dun have 2 worry about that, lol :P and AP isn't everything u have 2 survive also :P

poiz3n

if ur only using 1 minor heal u dont need that much hp/mana
    2x mh is fine otherwise just add like 15-20 pts into dex

deathawaitsyou

ye man well 2 many stat points in hp i had 1100 ap at like lvl 52 or 53 on ym rogue

My 1x minor heal uses about 2k mana per soul pot so its regular speed, it's not any slower than 2x minor (You can ask people i've 1v1 or you can ask people who knew me as _pats_ in ares :P). Ya i do notice the fact that i could do with some more attack power. I plan to deal with that by getting better daggs as a lot of you stated.

I have one more question though. Hp valks or ac valks? With hp valks i get 4k hp with undying, with ac valks i get 50 more ac. what do you think?

BTW thanks for all the helpful replies

ac valkyrie, ac works every hit and hp only the first hit..

JahSurmale

lol ur char sucks :P
    i have even more hp then u and i have 1.1k ap
    with 1.5k hp buff i have 3.4k

Thanks for the helpful reply <_<

Definelty needs more hp, upgrade the daggers, if you are on a budget i&#39;d suggest md+3 rebirth, 1 less ap than shard7, but it doesn&#39;t show in your overall ap. definetly less stats in hp. for higher ap, i&#39;d suggest going +8fp instead of +7 chitin. it is something like 32 less ac i think but if you can minor well and have DD helm in ardream it doesn&#39;t matter. if you are worried about hp, why not have an undying set of fullplates. i&#39;m not sure of the correlation between stat points, and armor points and their affect on ap so this might not be a good idea for you.

my lvl 57 dcz has 1.1kap 850ac+(depending on armor being worn), and 2808 hp unbuffed(in chitin7/12hp), he has enough mana to double minor w/o any problems[/b]
    I would go with this guy. He seems to know what he&#39;s talking about. =D

Lag0nx

with 1.5k hp buff i have 3.4k [/b]
    Cocky homo.

you have nice char just improve the daggers or put more points to dex.

Sustain

Well your char sucks,
    I had 3,6k hp
    1.45 ap.
    Noob.

So ac valks or hp? Any more opinions?

MirZa117

Well your char sucks,
    I had 3,6k hp
    1.45 ap.
    Noob.[/b]
    lol pwned xD

Anyway.. I&#39;d go for ac valk, and you should restat and put a few more points into dex

eatshitndie

ac is the way to go, and that is a nice lookin char for what you have, hp build > ap all the way

sure you kill .2 seconds slower, but you can 1v1 anyone and live through the groups of freaks that spike n run.. props man.. and only thing i would do with that char is slowly get better jewels

So ac valks or hp? Any more opinions?[/b]
    ac all the way hp lasts 1 hit ac lasts the whole battle >.> and ima swift ur ass just wait

DrUnicorn

...You guys need to keep in mind this is Ronark server. JahSurmale.. plys go baba shop more please? Nobody cares .. we didn&#39;t ask for your STATS OMG.... Keep it in your pants and stop being so immature. This kid is one of the best rogues in ronark.. every time we pk his name is up there. So play with him before you call him shit. And thanks to everyone who actually posted nice comments. Nobody needs negativity.

And Vice, A.Q.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast