any1 know?

This is a discussion on any1 know? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; any1 know if fraps runs good on amd x2 4200 dual core pc? 512 mb ram 160gb hard drive onboard ...
Page: 1

boboblobo

any1 know if fraps runs good on amd x2 4200 dual core pc? 512 mb ram 160gb hard drive onboard memorey card for now :angry:

im not sure what all that means.. but if you can compare it like this... on my Dell Dimension 4600 basic pc with 512mb of ram and basic graphic card.. i could take some fraps but it was often laggy. so if ur's is WAYYY better than that.. id say ur in good shape. if its same / some better, u'll probably have a little lag but not much.

boboblobo

atm im using a hp pavilion amd turion 1.8ghz processor 1gb of ram 128mb onboard gfx card run fraps at about 15 fps when anywhere besides moradan

I think 512 ram may be too low but not sure. Best thing U can do is try and see if it fuks Ur gameplay :P

N1GG4

use gamecam much better and less laggier but thats for me and i got AMD athlon 64 processor 3800+ with 2.41 ghz and 1.93 GB of ram

i have 2024 mb ram, a weak gfx and i still lag when its wartime or Peaktime @ cz and alot of mage's drop nova/inferno's
    i can fraps when its not that much action :X

i have almst the same, cept 2gb of ram, and fraps still kills me. </3 low fps

just use gamecam