Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Anyone got in last times CS from lesath?

This is a discussion on Anyone got in last times CS from lesath? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Stop asking stupid questions smartass... 1st read that topic to the end then u`ll know how he got cs, i ...
Page: 3

Hostibus

Stop asking stupid questions smartass...
    1st read that topic to the end then u`ll know how he got cs, i mean that crappy shield with changed view from KO Folder gfx files :lol: :lol:

p.s i`m hostibus not goliath :F

Kailean

Originally posted by tompsu
    Goliath Honesty had CS in manes ... 1 MOUTH ago ................. how u explane that??
    -he may had bought it
    -he babashopped it.
    im not offending any1. just answering this post h43r:

Hostibus

i already answered that question , he cant buy it and he cant babashop it cause theres no possibility to get cs at manes ... he changed gfx files same as gros did just to show it up but if smb is only looking at pictures and not reading that what ppl had writen we`re getting questions like that...

Originally posted by tompsu
    Goliath Honesty had CS in manes ... 1 MOUTH ago ................. how u explane that??
    lol

AnThRaX

hosti, 90% of users here are invulnerable for any attempt of logical explanation, get over it and enjoy the flame war : ). You know best that, some of us know more then others ; ]

0stealth0

what mouth was next tompsu? just wondering.

And that would probably be called database hacking or a friendly GM :lol:

Pwner4Last

Actually first islion on every server drops a CS 100%, so if u kill he first isilion on Logos, gratz to a CS

Hostibus

hahahahahhahahahahaha what a bullshit hahahaha

p.s M1r i know :P but still having fun there with "forum stories"

AnThRaX

Originally posted by Pwner4Last
    Actually first islion on every server drops a CS 100%, so if u kill he first isilion on Logos, gratz to a CS
    Damn the greatest KO secret finally revealed ! My turn then, It is said that the first Stegodon outside mora on every server drops 6 gold bars !
    Also if u kill Talos exacly in 2.5minunte it will drop Iron belt (1.5min for glass if u want),
    Oh and Did you know that if you got 3-4 characters below lvl 45 and bronze prem you got 60% chance of drop from dread mare (Dont work with gold or silver : )
    Hmm and what about upgrading method ? : ) i got 1 100% succes to +8
    -open the upgrade box
    -press "C" 4times
    -press "Z" 3times
    -pm 2 random ppl
    -put a scrool to the 1st slot
    -press OK and nail ur head to desk with a hammer in the same time
    YOU CAN NOT FAIL !

1: CS does not drop anymore.
    2: Honesty didnt have CS, he changed icon of a nuub shield and told his partymembers to say "omg chitin shield"
    3: Hostibus is cute :wub:

Hostibus

:wub:

m1r theres also that special trick with ultimate remember ?
    U`re knocking the doors 5 times , then after 37sec 3 times and door will open
    then write this "Hi i`m retard and i belive in forum shit" and Ultima will give u special bonus - headshot - faster then any tp , faster then any /town command - THE BEST , THE FASTEST WAY TO GET TO SPAWN POINT.

Pwner4Last

Originally posted by AnThRaX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AnThRaX)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Pwner4Last
    Damn the greatest KO secret finally revealed ! My turn then, It is said that the first Stegodon outside mora on every server drops 6 gold bars !
    Also if u kill Talos exacly in 2.5minunte it will drop Iron belt (1.5min for glass if u want),
    Oh and Did you know that if you got 3-4 characters below lvl 45 and bronze prem you got 60% chance of drop from dread mare (Dont work with gold or silver : )
    Hmm and what about upgrading method ? : ) i got 1 100% succes to +8
    -open the upgrade box
    -press "C" 4times
    -press "Z" 3times
    -pm 2 random ppl
    -put a scrool to the 1st slot
    -press OK and nail ur head to desk with a hammer in the same time
    YOU CAN NOT FAIL ![/b]

ok cool, why don't u go ask a GM then ? Fucking retard.

Hostibus

haha man what are u talking about , dont show us more about urself we know enough and to make it clear why should we ask gm if 1st manes isilion droped bus and bes and yes man bravo gm killed it and like 200 others just for test ...

thats my last reply in that topic cause it dont have sens to continue it ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123