Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Ko movie Projeckt

This is a discussion on Ko movie Projeckt within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi all, Some pre info about me. I am a profecional edditer . My job is also edditing ( full ...
Page: 1

Thumbs down

Hi all,

Some pre info about me.

I am a profecional edditer . My job is also edditing ( full time job ) h34r: . Iv been playing ko for about 4 years now but never was good enough myself to make a movie ( i mean who want to see a well edited movie wille the car gets owned all the time ).

But resentlie elkar posted all ko movies sofar on rapidshare, to be downloaded by everyone. Whith this i updated my curent libary. And i am planning to make an mix up movie of them. It will be like a trailer and a bit of a story about how ko has advanced in these last years.
    It will be long sized projeckt witch means that it wont be raddy in weeks more in months :mellow: .

BUT befor i put a lot of my free time in to this i want to hear your opinions about this idee! And if there are some players that woult not like there movie to be used to reply this to me.

SO LET ME HEAR FROM YOU. And if there are any questions conserning this movie feel free to pm ore reply!

I hope to hears from you guys soon.

yours sincerely ...

p.s. I also posted this info on elkars topic!
    p.p.s. I will be making a trailer for the movie itself this week, witch will also show my skils in edditing. it will be posted on this topic.

EDIT

Here is the trailer : http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=grRbTG8SBn8&fmt=18

PLZ NOTE THAT THX TO DEAR OLD YOUTUBE THE VIDEOQUALITY IS MESED UP BADLY
    And my edditing sofware is fucked up so there are 2 peaces the go gray fer a sec ( this cant be changed unless i reinstal it witch i will do this weekend ) im sorry ...

so except for thos 2 thing it came out pritty good for 2 houres work. it coult have been bethere but becous this isnt the real deal im not gona put days of work into it.

Plz comment on this topic and not on youtube. I hope you like it. let me say it again this is done in 2 houres, the full video will take way more work.

Banned

Aight, well, I gotta say it sounds pretty interesting. However, I dunno wether or not there will be a lot of ppl saying like: "wow! that sounds great". So if that's what you're waiting for, I dunno if you should.

Anyways, have a go. Try the first, and afterwords, if you get a lot of good comments, try a big one.

Just my opinion. Don't feel "attacked" please.

Banned

ya sounds good... you do your thing

use my movies aswell (good quality)
    http://hosted.filefront.com/salmin89/2217415

use my movies too, if you will like them
    you can find them in my topic.. i think i have about 30 my movies on RS so far...

lil_mageskillz

sounds like a great idea and lot hard work :P use my vid in it

lolz

elkar i downloaded all your movies of your topic alraddy, they make out most part of all ko movies .

Thx all for the good responses i hope to hear more ^^

Banned

Good Luck Make it Good!

i liked the trailer

cant wait for full movie :P it will pwn even more if u use my movie @ look my sig

Go go

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Why don't you get togethere with lIIIIIIIIIIl, he's doing something similar here. Rather see one perfect than two good ones.

nice idea, +! to dro's idea of merging ur projekt with liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiil's:O

would be nice to see a really really nice video of all the famous movies

xstep

the trailer seems pretty nice, cant wait for full

Thebeast

Very good job on the trailer, good luck making the full movie.

PS: We levelen toch nog wel naar 59 van de maand? :unsure:

Everyone^^

EDIT: You can use my movies as well if you want ^_^ You already got them so..

Very good job on the trailer, good luck making the full movie.
    PS: We levelen toch nog wel naar 59 van de maand? :unsure:

Everyone^^

EDIT: You can use my movies as well if you want ^_^ You already got them so.. [/b]
    Als ik mijn UBER gear heb XD. volgende week ben ik nog vrij dus dan gaa ik ff hard expen en cash maaken ^^.

Thx all for you coments. I will pm IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII about this but i am planed to do all edditing myself so i dont know if this will become a problem ...

Banned Senior Member

Als ik mijn UBER gear heb XD. volgende week ben ik nog vrij dus dan gaa ik ff hard expen en cash maaken ^^.

Thx all for you coments. I will pm IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII about this but i am planed to do all edditing myself so i dont know if this will become a problem ...[/b]
    uber gear? niet bluffen he (K)

yea u and IIIIIIIII can make a great movie

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast