anyone here heard about ancient_rogue (cypher)

This is a discussion on anyone here heard about ancient_rogue (cypher) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i just saw 5 of is vs all lvl 70 + wtf he told me he was 66 and he ...
Page: 1

ancientrogue

i just saw 5 of is vs all lvl 70 + wtf he told me he was 66 and he got hp jewerlly ^^ and he beat them all wonted to know if its is combo or hp jewerlly that help him ??

i just saw 5 of is vs all lvl 70 + wtf he told me he was 66 and he got hp jewerlly ^^ and he beat them all , I wonted to know if its his combo or hp jewerlly that help him ??[/b]

KoOOok

<-------- IGN ancient_rogue (its urself) well i dunno but this sounds kinda lame :P

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

yea and u not 66 xD u higher still i vsed u in my lvl 68 warrio and u got pwned when i was orc ahah long ago

Banned

i just saw 5 of is vs all lvl 70 + wtf he told me he was 66 and he got hp jewerlly ^^ and he beat them all wonted to know if its is combo or hp jewerlly that help him ??[/b]
    ... u made topic to get urself attention if ur ancient_rogue -_-

John Senior Member NaturalBornKillah's Avatar

ATTENTION WHORE! :@

it&#39;s unfortunate that you must not realize you edit out your IGN before touting your "leetness." oh well, i pity you.. closing because attention whore topics annoy me