Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Anyone remember Sultans from Xig?

This is a discussion on Anyone remember Sultans from Xig? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Hipatos I do really wonder who actually sang this song, a pretty creative mind, and not a ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Hipatos View Post
    I do really wonder who actually sang this song, a pretty creative mind, and not a bad singer at all.
    Its Aubrey who was the singer. He used to sing on vent. He was some months a GM on Diez (pre KE) if I remember well, but he resigned for some reason I forgot.

Quote Originally Posted by soenne View Post
    I remember them. Good reason to log MSN and talk to Tommy(Aubrey). God I miss him and so much others ;(

*cries and brings up memories*

You still play KO Arca? Shame :P
    at the moment yes cuz I have to study for my exams and I need distraction

Banned

Aubrey at his best xD
    all the convos betveen keepwalking adn watch dis, aines funny voice at vent, all the crazy italianos, so much more to remember...
    missing old tioc times

JLarsen

<3 this song its priceless

I shit my pants every time I read these idiotic messages, that Sultans rule. They didn't, and never did. They're just a buckled up group of individuals that use bug abuses and other illegal activities to gain advantages above others.
    This phenomenon is just most seen with Turks, just because KO's population's for most part Turkish from origin.
    To be honest, cheating or not they fuckin ruled period. Back in the first weeks of Edana, only fistful of clans were able to fight back the Sultans. Its not like im covering their cheating, they just ruled.

AphRaeL

lmao banana phone song

The king. Senior Member

sultans is amatures this is how u kill ultima [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-3oQPiur3c"]YouTube - Ultima[/ame] Vindictive&Ruthless best clan of all times!

after this, we killed it after every CSW, and after this time we did not even use abyssfires.

Hipatos

Quote Originally Posted by StonedFreerider View Post
    To be honest, cheating or not they fuckin ruled period. Back in the first weeks of Edana, only fistful of clans were able to fight back the Sultans. Its not like im covering their cheating, they just ruled.
    Your definition of ruling isn't really accurate, and rather disturbing in my eyes.
    In order to kill Felankor, Isiloon, Ultima, they used duped Abyss fires, and other abusable bugs that made it easier to kill, so they weren't even though enough to take them legitly. Ofcourse most other clans got killed by them, they were thousand against 10 (figure speaking).
    I can't name a single expirienced 'Sultans' player that actually got his reputation without duping items and botting his levels.

Your definition of ruling isn't really accurate, and rather disturbing in my eyes.
    In order to kill Felankor, Isiloon, Ultima, they used duped Abyss fires, and other abusable bugs that made it easier to kill, so they weren't even though enough to take them legitly. Ofcourse most other clans got killed by them, they were thousand against 10 (figure speaking).
    I can't name a single expirienced 'Sultans' player that actually got his reputation without duping items and botting his levels.
    It still amaze me how you talk about cheaters when you yourself are a cheater too O.o

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

but yet if they killed everyone - they ruled...

Hipatos

Quote Originally Posted by NatGeo View Post
    It still amaze me how you talk about cheaters when you yourself are a cheater too O.o
    You won't find anywhere a denial back of me saying that I'm not cheating and that I rule this specific server. When I use hacks, I don't deny it. And this makes me actually so much more honorable and respectful then most other players, just because, based on the facts that majority of private server players, secrecy use bots or other illegal advantages to increase their pvp ratings.
    This is all based on simple longterm observation. Most of the popular private server players that have bordered symbols in a lot of private servers one day get caught and end up getting banned, but still denying that they cheated, just because they're some selfisch egocentric bitches who want everything, they want to profit from both sides, gain advantages over legit players through illegal activities, but on the other hand be seen as a legit playing person that's better skilled in pvp then others, and get honorable reputation of a real bad ass player.
    If you cheat, atleast don't deny it, be fair and don't try to pretend you're legit.

You won't find anywhere a denial back of me saying that I'm not cheating and that I rule this specific server. When I use hacks, I don't deny it. And this makes me actually so much more honorable and respectful then most other players, just because, based on the facts that majority of private server players, secrecy use bots or other illegal advantages to increase their pvp ratings.
    This is all based on simple longterm observation. Most of the popular private server players that have bordered symbols in a lot of private servers one day get caught and end up getting banned, but still denying that they cheated, just because they're some selfisch egocentric bitches who want everything, they want to profit from both sides, gain advantages over legit players through illegal activities, but on the other hand be seen as a legit playing person that's better skilled in pvp then others, and get honorable reputation of a real bad ass player.
    If you cheat, atleast don't deny it, be fair and don't try to pretend you're legit.
    Lol omg a honorable cheater!!! You don't deny that you cheat? You're the worst! You're the one who's smiling at the legit players face and say that you cheat and we can get the fuck up. If you would be that much honorable you wouldn't even cheat.

Hipatos

Truly, you rather being raped by a guy who pretends to be legit, and when you call him a cheater, everyone starts flaming you, just because he has shitload of buttfuckers that back him up? Before you respond to this message, I suggest you to seriously think about what I've written, atleast in my case there's a mutual agreement between the community, instead of two bitching groups that are standing over eachother claiming that the person cheats/not cheats.

In my point of view this is just a game which loses it's entity by cheating. I don't know why is it good to koxp or np transfer or anything. I doubt that it's enjoyable.
    Ofc noone likes cheaters. But if there's no proof ppl can't do shit against them. And you just admit it, so the legits can curse you and not the one who denies it.
    LoL I don't know what did i really want to say with all this shit but it's late now and I'm pretty tired. Hope you can understand my way of thinking.

Hipatos

I think due to your timezone, and your tiredness, you must have misinterpret my sentence. We weren't arguing whether illegal activities ruin the game or not, but infact, we were talking about what's worse, a cheater who doesn't deny that he cheats, or a cheater who tries to pretend to be a legal player (and who actually gets accepted by most players as a legit person, even though he's not really a legal person, but infact a player that uses bots to auto-pot, remove certain animations through tbl edit, small adjustments that have their effects, but hardly can be exposed).
    Last edited by Hipatos; 05-13-2010 at 06:35 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast