Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Anyone remember Sultans from Xig?

This is a discussion on Anyone remember Sultans from Xig? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Hipatos Your definition of ruling isn't really accurate, and rather disturbing in my eyes. In order to ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by Hipatos View Post
    Your definition of ruling isn't really accurate, and rather disturbing in my eyes.
    In order to kill Felankor, Isiloon, Ultima, they used duped Abyss fires, and other abusable bugs that made it easier to kill, so they weren't even though enough to take them legitly. Ofcourse most other clans got killed by them, they were thousand against 10 (figure speaking).
    I can't name a single expirienced 'Sultans' player that actually got his reputation without duping items and botting his levels.
    Yes, they cheated. Alot. But the way they did it was sick, nothing like current lame koxpers who suck even if they form a clan full of 80+

xfree2

hehe ^^ gg videos

Hipatos

Quote Originally Posted by StonedFreerider View Post
    Yes, they cheated. Alot. But the way they did it was sick, nothing like current lame koxpers who suck even if they form a clan full of 80+
    The current botters do not have the advantages that 'Sultans' had, they had methods to duplicated stackable and non-stackable items. And as we all know, gear still dominates the pvp worlds.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

LOLLLLLLLLLL!!! this guy who made this song so awesome .

MindlessHobo

awesome song sexyswed...in flames fucking rock!

on a related note, i remember them from my early days on xig, didnt PK or do much around then i was still noob around like level 30-45 maybe. but definetly remember them.

KimboSlice

semi stupid but funny lol how old is this vid?

Quote Originally Posted by soenne View Post
    I remember them. Good reason to log MSN and talk to Tommy(Aubrey). God I miss him and so much others ;(

*cries and brings up memories*

You still play KO Arca? Shame :P
    hehe, I am actually playing with Tommy at LifeKO, you should swing by sometime^^

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by s0ft View Post
    sultans is amatures this is how u kill ultima YouTube - Ultima Vindictive&Ruthless best clan of all times!

after this, we killed it after every CSW, and after this time we did not even use abyssfires.
    atleast somebody posted it

Record time Ultima: 3seconds
    so far none beat it

record time for isiloon: 7seconds
    none beat it so far aswel

5ppl killing isiloon, so far as i know none did that with the equal amount or less

Extrem1st

The song is 10/10, cant be more creative with words . The video abit messy.

Quote Originally Posted by Killing spree View Post
    atleast somebody posted it

5ppl killing isiloon, so far as i know none did that with the equal amount or less
    5 dunno, but 7 has happened

Banned

I laught at all
    Love that song <3

good times

troll 15 parties was the funniest exp D:

i remember when caeser got banned and few hours after he appear in cz spamming kills

i remember also his rogue Jr_Caeser lvl 62 with 70 stats and shards +9 ):

angelsdream

This movie is so famous that all turks prolly show it to their children before they start using the computer.. ahah
    That was old funy times... When Donni and Fleece were raping the server... The whole clan came from the same net cafe called Mod Cafe, in istanbul. I still remember Asterix, an assas from their clan who was using shell set+9 when the only servers were Ares Beramus Diez and Xigenon... At this time you just had to disconnect your modem during the TP gate loging... But I got to say that even if they were big cheaters, they were also really nice guys. I still remember some vent laughs with Asterix, Mortal etc...

ha ha lol ^^

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123