Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Aoe EW By Oblivion Clan^^

This is a discussion on Aoe EW By Oblivion Clan^^ within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol....... you think huh? think twice cause your 100% wrong.. and im not even in girakon... i just know for ...
Page: 6

Tristan

lol....... you think huh?
    think twice cause your 100% wrong.. and im not even in girakon... i just know for a fact[/b]
    Ok, so if you're not even playing on the server they are playing on, and not playing against them, shut your fucking trap ok? I faught them & insanity partys and let me tell you that Oblivion's teamplay is way better then Insanity's. I don't give a jackshit about items, so they might have an advantage there, but other then that, Oblivion > Insanity. You better think twice next time before you start thinking you're the allknowing man around here.

Tristan +1

ILoveYouToo

right ...
    ILoveYouToo when have 20% in 2h at paramun why u not have 70+ lvl now????[/b]
    I don't play gikaw/e, i had a 72 priest, i sold it. even if you think you can't get 20% in an hour at paruman 20% a day is shit exp for a new server. I was doing 10-20% a day on my char from 68-72 in Paramun.

phahahhaha 20% in 2hours ... that was good ... espesially now on server's begining with melees 60-65 .... I saw paramun parties - 1-2 paramuns are attacked and 3-4 are still on the spot ... even in clan party it's hard to clean the spot

20% are like 30mln of exp .... I had about 6mln/hour when I was exping with 72+ melees on DarkStones (on olimpia) ... on Girakon 3-4mln/hour is good exp .. I think that on that EW they exp faster than that ...[/b]
    I didn't say you could get that kind of exp on a new server, don't put words in my mouth, i eat them. If you only get 6mil in an hour and DS you need to quit that party and find some bulcans to kill.
    its impossible to clear spot of paramuns killing them one by one. They spawn too far away, thats why exping on paramuns suck h34r:[/b]
    You've clearly never been in a decent paruman party. It's not hard to clear the spot, they spawn slow, everyone attack the same one, it's not hard. Most of the paruman parties i was in we ended up waiting for the next paruman respawn.

man , u are acting like u are the best mage of whole girakon server wich u are not.

accept it: aoing EW isnt that hard.
    if i would have a lvl 64 char at girakon i wouldnt exp anymore i would just raid u over and over again till u stop bragging.[/b]
    who say I am the best? not me , but when some ppl think it... i am happy

who say I am the best? not me , but when some ppl think it... i am happy[/b]
    evryone says: " we done it before."

u say: "well we do it faster/we do it better"

that are answers u r making. U dont even know how fast / slow they kill but u do know u are better hmm?
    bit hard to tell who thinks hes the best no?

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

ok stop this bullshit :P /party_plýs

lutekkkk

Ok, so if you're not even playing on the server they are playing on, and not playing against them, shut your fucking trap ok? I faught them & insanity partys and let me tell you that Oblivion's teamplay is way better then Insanity's. I don't give a jackshit about items, so they might have an advantage there, but other then that, Oblivion > Insanity. You better think twice next time before you start thinking you're the allknowing man around here.[/b]

our items and lvls << Insanity&#39;s ... ;\

and back to topic ... why they shouldn&#39;t bragging ... there are not many parties that lure all 15 EW and kill them as fast as they with such lvls and items ... If you look closer they didn&#39;t even have 300ac buff there

our items and lvls << Insanity&#39;s ... ;\
    and back to topic ... why they shouldn&#39;t bragging ... there is not many parties that lure all 15 EW and kill them as fast as them with such lvls and items ... If you look closer they didn&#39;t even have 300ac buff there[/b]
    but they&#39;s are maniac this game , robot&#39;s , psychical monster xD without real life;P

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456