Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Aoe Nps Sabrina ( Akara server )

This is a discussion on Aoe Nps Sabrina ( Akara server ) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Really Nice Loqui FTW !...
Page: 2

CuriositY

Really Nice Loqui FTW !

GOODYEAR

lol?

This is why i hate ko4life sometimes , you kids making every topic to flame one , its maybe new for him , or he just happy and he want to share it with you , why you have to be so mean and act like you good or something.

Just dont listen to this nerds , you did fine!

Banned

This is why i hate ko4life sometimes , you kids making every topic to flame one , its maybe new for him , or he just happy and he want to share it with you , why you have to be so mean and act like you good or something.

Just dont listen to this nerds , you did fine![/b]
    says some1 who tried to give me a bad name when i just didnt sell u something for USD, remember why u got a warning ...
    yes exactly for hijacking my topic and being a liar

says some1 who tried to give me a bad name when i just didnt sell u something for USD, remember why u got a warning ...
    yes exactly for hijacking my topic and being a liar[/b]
    lier of what? again souldace? omfg after i joined this account in ko4life and SHOW YOU its me , you still think i lied? and lol about the warn , yea sure i got warn w/e
    You called me scammer at msn , then you came forum and BS in pm , then you took SS and said i lier , i NEVER scammed any1 , just pm the people in my list and go ahead , you the guy who had problems in cheater section , not me.
    Look at your signture , at the guy who pm'd you , why you think people flaming you and calling you scammer ( and you said i scammer , and lier , wow you idiot ) ? you just forum nerd.
    Have a nice day i went to sleep , i wont comment you , if you knew what your name means in Hebrew , you will know why you jerk from the beggining.

swishersticks

posting for a friend (vandy)

as you can see i was KS'ED a few kills by my baba's vlado and perfectlie

this happend 1 morning of PK. months ago (about 4-5)

miss gemcaster man. if i would have xp'ed like i promised that mage would be 1 of the best GG light mages on ares with gem's knowlage of playing of mage

vlado well.. hes still raping it up lvl 80. <--- wasnt for vlado i wouldnt have gotten char that i was helping lvl to 80. ANOTHER GG fucking ass mage 4garfield.

Perfectlie he is 1 GG turkish baba that was in BC months ago. he once had IB+10

muemel - a noobie german mage that was VERY fun to have on vent while PKING with you. "GET THE BP GET THE BP"

14z - what a noobie BP lol ;D not good gear but did what he could with what he could

<3 flatline he was 1 good baba to me i loved him like a true friend. this warrior was 1 of the best Item chars i played on sad things couldnt work out. life is life

<3 all my peoples that i pked in the morning with while skipping school

would have more screenshots but when deleting KO i didnt know it deleted the KCS files also so i lost ALOT of SS&#39;S

posting for a friend (vandy)

as you can see i was KS&#39;ED a few kills by my baba&#39;s vlado and perfectlie

this happend 1 morning of PK. months ago (about 4-5)

miss gemcaster man. if i would have xp&#39;ed like i promised that mage would be 1 of the best GG light mages on ares with gem&#39;s knowlage of playing of mage

vlado well.. hes still raping it up lvl 80. <--- wasnt for vlado i wouldnt have gotten char that i was helping lvl to 80. ANOTHER GG fucking ass mage 4garfield.

Perfectlie he is 1 GG turkish baba that was in BC months ago. he once had IB+10

muemel - a noobie german mage that was VERY fun to have on vent while PKING with you. "GET THE BP GET THE BP"

14z - what a noobie BP lol ;D not good gear but did what he could with what he could

<3 all my peoples that i pked in the morning with while skipping school

would have more screenshots but when deleting KO i didnt know it deleted the KCS files also so i lost ALOT of SS&#39;S[/b]
    LOL old time , but well to many debuffers there :P

swishersticks

LOL old time , but well to many debuffers there :P[/b]
    Perfectlie was the only debuffer, i think 14z only had malice

Spamming screen isn&#39;t an accomplishment... especially with the double listing of each kill now -_-

Banned

lier of what? again souldace? omfg after i joined this account in ko4life and SHOW YOU its me , you still think i lied? and lol about the warn , yea sure i got warn w/e
    You called me scammer at msn , then you came forum and BS in pm , then you took SS and said i lier , i NEVER scammed any1 , just pm the people in my list and go ahead , you the guy who had problems in cheater section , not me.
    Look at your signture , at the guy who pm&#39;d you , why you think people flaming you and calling you scammer ( and you said i scammer , and lier , wow you idiot ) ? you just forum nerd.
    Have a nice day i went to sleep , i wont comment you , if you knew what your name means in Hebrew , you will know why you jerk from the beggining.[/b]
    i never ever talked to you though msn , i posted screens of ur pms , tell me only 1 guy who called me scammer and stop liying fcktard why you think u got a warning from felix and not me?
    use ur brain

kibal

Rofl i know flame isnt allowed but this kind of post deserve it .Everyone in cz can do 6-7 kills in a row lolz . I gues ur next ss ll be 1 where u show u made a +2 chitin paudron non rebirth of course .

NaidenZ

if someone make a List of all retards topics in ko4life
    this topic must be in the list between TOP1 and TOP5 at least

sorry but there is no wonder in your 6 pros kills
    guess nobody cares

SO ? <_<

1.-Im not babashoper like you .
    2.-Im not lvl 72 like you , just 62 .
    3.-Im with normal items (dual cleaver+8 , chitin set +7+12dex , quest jewerly ,master .)
    4.-I play solo not with X sharers like you .
    5.-I dont care what u think about me .
    6.-If u dont care what i do then why i check my topic .
    7.-I have play Priest only maybe u dont know who im .
    8.-We can vs with the same char , same items , same lvl and lets see our skills .
    9.-Until this just whatch and learn :P

NaidenZ

1.- In that SS was in Girakon and i never spent a $ buying items there unless you are talking about premiuns. anyway como dice el dicho el que puede puede el que no mira. in this case como tu
    2.- so ? lvl 72 in girakon in that time( 3 month after server opens ) was like lvl 63 in akara
    3.- its akara those items and lvl are goods here
    4.- i&#39;ve started to share when i was lvl 69 with 70% with SilverrHazee , i played with Naidenz in girakon and i got lvl 70, dragon and everything alone and sometimes when i did pk i killed around 10 guys in a row too so what then ? its a good reason to make a new topic ? LOL
    5.- same here.
    6.- i check every new topic for see if there is anything good * it says aoe nps sabrina and i&#39;ve thought you was mage doing nova town killing xxxxx humans/orcs
    7.- you played in girakon as i know with low lvl low items and everything low
    8.- i&#39;m pissed to heard this everytime but if it&#39;s helps i can get a lvl 60 or lvl 59 and you will see our skils.
    9.- Untill it watch and learn ? LOL what i should learn ? don&#39;t make me laugh please.
    10.- you killed 6 guys, i killed 13 guys feel the difference.
    11.-answering like you does is retarded but for let you understand i had to answer you with your way.
    12.-gratz ! with your lame topic we all are scared

jizz

wow are you serious?
    your bad..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast