Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Aoe Nps Sabrina ( Akara server )

This is a discussion on Aoe Nps Sabrina ( Akara server ) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 1.-Im not babashoper like you . 2.-Im not lvl 72 like you , just 62 . 3.-Im with normal items ...
Page: 3

N1GG4

1.-Im not babashoper like you .
    2.-Im not lvl 72 like you , just 62 .
    3.-Im with normal items (dual cleaver+8 , chitin set +7+12dex , quest jewerly ,master .)
    4.-I play solo not with X sharers like you .
    5.-I dont care what u think about me .
    6.-If u dont care what i do then why i check my topic .
    7.-I have play Priest only maybe u dont know who im .
    8.-We can vs with the same char , same items , same lvl and lets see our skills .
    9.-Until this just whatch and learn :P[/b]
    lol bro but sorry you've failed. atm lvl 62 is pretty much godly in akara not saying cause its a high level or anything but because everyone is either that level or lower just a few are higher. On top of that you said you have normal items cleavers 8 and chitin set 7? haha that aint normal for a new server those are good items. and on top of that 6 kills is nothing to be proud of I fill up screen on a regular bases its not a big deal its just pking.. and wnd does playing solo or having a sharer have anything to do with how many kills u get in cz? and on ur last note watch and learn theres nothing to watch so its hard to learn. Your pretty much sounding like a kid who just started ko and thinks its cool to get 6 kills.

P.S. Id personally love to vs u get me a rogue wit ur same shit and I promiss you ill end up taking a dump on your chest. and if u dont want that to happen pm me in game usually on A1 FlyingPunani im a warrior lvl 62 wit items like yours lets see how good you are.

NaidenZ every1 knows you good sin , but why you have to be mean like that , its prolly the first time of him so he happy , ofcurse its nothing , but we need keep the English players in USKO and not let it turn to 100% TR game.
    You can say nice , but not only you can kill that " much " , i dont know why this commumity turn everything they dont like to flame topic , you didnt like it? alright , just dont comment.
    P.S Klabasa i wont answer for your comments , you dumbass for me , sry.

nothing special...always when i come cz ^^[/b]

lol?

[/b]
    ahah nice

I love the feeling then a priest spam heal u and u tank thats just lovley ^^

Exclamation

nothing special...always when i come cz ^^[/b]
    ye matysak u always spaming but right side :P
    :lol: pierdolony n44b;P

GOODYEAR

ahah nice

I love the feeling then a priest spam heal u and u tank thats just lovley ^^[/b]

i was alone, solo pk ftw :P

Banned

ah , pro , wait till the movie then we can judge :P

wow .... u spam cz chat with 2x kill........

Want a candy?

Wow?

well that is not hard with priest and unbuffed ppl maybe?

This is why i hate ko4life sometimes , you kids making every topic to flame one , its maybe new for him , or he just happy and he want to share it with you , why you have to be so mean and act like you good or something.

Just dont listen to this nerds , you did fine![/b]
    +1
    Well done to all those people who know only criticize, while people who post tries to share your photos and videos
    sie all flamers

<3 loqui

1.- In that SS was in Girakon and i never spent a $ buying items there unless you are talking about premiuns. anyway como dice el dicho el que puede puede el que no mira. in this case como tu
    2.- so ? lvl 72 in girakon in that time( 3 month after server opens ) was like lvl 63 in akara
    3.- its akara those items and lvl are goods here
    4.- i&#39;ve started to share when i was lvl 69 with 70% with SilverrHazee , i played with Naidenz in girakon and i got lvl 70, dragon and everything alone and sometimes when i did pk i killed around 10 guys in a row too so what then ? its a good reason to make a new topic ? LOL
    5.- same here.
    6.- i check every new topic for see if there is anything good * it says aoe nps sabrina and i&#39;ve thought you was mage doing nova town killing xxxxx humans/orcs
    7.- you played in girakon as i know with low lvl low items and everything low
    8.- i&#39;m pissed to heard this everytime but if it&#39;s helps i can get a lvl 60 or lvl 59 and you will see our skils.
    9.- Untill it watch and learn ? LOL what i should learn ? don&#39;t make me laugh please.
    10.- you killed 6 guys, i killed 13 guys feel the difference.
    11.-answering like you does is retarded but for let you understand i had to answer you with your way.
    12.-gratz ! with your lame topic we all are scared [/b]
    so long for read better go sleep kanky and stop flame my baba friend raul

This is an example of aoe nps:

Sno0p

This is an example of aoe nps:

[/b]

Good you covered your name

Good you covered your name [/b]
    i knew i missed something, o well. ^^

Here was a couple nice screenies of a clan party about 1 month or 2 ago.

lets see a video with you using +6 mirage daggers and +6 chitin and then ill see how good you are.

glowies dont show skill, they show off.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast