Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

AP with giga 2H

This is a discussion on AP with giga 2H within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; im on beramus. no ill not post my stats....
Page: 2

chivia

im on beramus.
    no ill not post my stats.

Trii

Originally posted by chivia
    im on beramus.
    no ill not post my stats.
    lol ok....

Trii Here u go Little Taste of wat goes down on Edana without Armor and Uniques :-P

http://rapidshare.de/files/26641119/Owned_..._Unfor.wmv.html

RunLikeYouStoleIt

rofl ya we had a "naked fight" about 4 days ago

hes level 61 im 63 so i have 3300 hp scrolled 1500

he should have 3100 at level 61 but in his words "lion scroll" gives you extra 600 hp lolz and he hits me for 600 i hit him for 450? same weapons. good game and in that video its about 6 weeks old

I Guess ur still ass hurt huh? Shucks..

RunLikeYouStoleIt

Thats your excuse for having 600 extra hp and doing extra 150 damage each attack? even though we had the same weapons and fully naked?

youz are goodz gun

rofl the best warrior scared to fight naked and the excuse is "lion scroll" i know now why you didnt want to frap that last one

- 600 hp when you said 2k hp left

1400 hp left - 100 damage each attack + 70 for me

about 5 attacks 500 less damage to me which means i get off another 720 pot from 0

+ 500 hp that i'd have if you didnt do extra bullshit damage

so im at 1320 when your at 1200 which is correct for alevel 63 vs 61 hitting each other exactly the same

your a stupid piece of shit ill post the fraps showing how bullshit your 1v1 was with me

oh wow. Dude seriously gtfo u get owned and cry so fuking much its sick.

Stop flaming me man just get over it.

RunLikeYouStoleIt

uploading the movie now ill post it in about 1 hour on Edana section ill bbl

rofl im not crying im just going to show how fucking shitty you are
    items are the only thing that make you better than me and in a 1v1 you put on lion scroll and say it gives you 600 hp? are you fucking retarded. like i wouldnt notice

For One Sickness was right behind me and 2nd off u moron i have a video of me beating u without armor or jewls and u have ur full set on? Excuses?

oncemore

Taken just before i lost my giga...

Originally posted by Fear
    Im Only lvl 61 with almost no str acc's im working on Shell +7 atm. And yes compared to the Warriors running around in Shell +8 with those Uniques it is shit for AP but on Edana. It make me the #1 Warrior.
    ur arent #1...schrottis char isnt sold yet

Ki1laH

Originally posted by sMooFy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sMooFy)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Fear
    Im Only lvl 61 with almost no str acc's im working on Shell +7 atm. And yes compared to the Warriors running around in Shell +8 with those Uniques it is shit for AP but on Edana. It make me the #1 Warrior.
    ur arent #1...schrottis char isnt sold yet [/b]
    I was #1 b4 I quit, schrotti knows that! :wub:

Oh...btw...I'm comin back to regain my #1 slot when I get some gear back *currently glave 6 and chitin 6 with like 2 good uniques, not bad considering i got that +1bill in 2 days, need a giga so if anybody is selling one on edana pm me! IGC only, i dont pay cash so dont bother asking.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Originally posted by Ki1laH+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ki1laH)</div>
    Originally posted by sMooFy@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Fear

Oh...btw...I'm comin back to regain my #1 slot when I get some gear back *currently glave 6 and chitin 6 with like 2 good uniques, not bad considering i got that +1bill in 2 days, need a giga so if anybody is selling one on edana pm me! IGC only, i dont pay cash so dont bother asking.[/b]
    exactly. u WERE #1 :P anyways i quitted edana, tbh human side is a bunch of noobs with about 3-4 english speaking ppl, gg...

Originally posted by Ki1laH+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ki1laH)</div>
    Originally posted by sMooFy@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Fear

Oh...btw...I'm comin back to regain my #1 slot when I get some gear back *currently glave 6 and chitin 6 with like 2 good uniques, not bad considering i got that +1bill in 2 days, need a giga so if anybody is selling one on edana pm me! IGC only, i dont pay cash so dont bother asking.[/b]
    edana is the crappiest server anyways :rollseyes:

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

back 2 topic:

its an old pic had 1222 def with my shell pauld +6 :wub:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast