Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Apex KO - Selamün Aleyküm

This is a discussion on Apex KO - Selamün Aleyküm within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This is the first actual time I've tried to edit and compile a movie, so feel free to leave any ...
Page: 1

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Default Apex KO - Selamün Aleyküm

This is the first actual time I've tried to edit and compile a movie, so feel free to leave any criticism on the editing / music choice / etc.

Enjoy!

Disclaimer: I am not the real Maltuz nor the real MockeR, I simply use their name satirically.

Special thanks to:

-Adi
    -SuperSin
    -Aziz
    -LostControl

Super special thanks to Willy for the perfect selam at the beginning.

Songs in the order that they appear:

KSHMR & DallasK - Burn
    Tiësto - Maximal Crazy
    Prismo - Razed (VIP)
    SEMARGL - Credo Revolution (Zardonic Remix)
    Delax Drop You Like
    MOTi - TURN ME UP - Feat. Nabhia (VIP REMİX) - Extended
    NF - Turn The Music Up
    W&W & Blasterjaxx - Flute (Radio Edit) HD

hell blade > passion build, also you abuse anger patch, gotta report you

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by tobol View Post
    hell blade > passion build, also you abuse anger patch, gotta report you
    repeating a joke ad infinitum, I can't possibly believe that you still find that funny

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by NightSex View Post
    repeating a joke ad infinitum, I can't possibly believe that you still find that funny
    Just like the dual mace int bp jokes. I call them apex humor.
    NightSex likes this.

well that one is actually funny, especially calling aoe skills as anger abuse

agreed, here's something new

thanks for the honest criticism guys i appreciate it

Just gonna point out that the 2 priest vs 3 priest remark was kind of dumb. It was a fair fight, slightly in your favor I guess.

3 supports vs 3 supports. That's pretty fair to me. Although 2 priests is more than enough IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Just gonna point out that the 2 priest vs 3 priest remark was kind of dumb. It was a fair fight, slightly in your favor I guess.

3 supports vs 3 supports. That's pretty fair to me. Although 2 priests is more than enough IMO.
    Not necessarily, it is much more valuable to have 3 priests than 2 priests and 1 mage in my opinion. If your CC dies, you can just rezz him, and you have TWO people that can rezz him, so you can't stop, that's two torments, that's two mana clears, that's two subsides, etc etc. If your mage dies; that's it, no more reinforcements, and you just have to throw everything at the rezzer to stop him (since you only have 1 person that can rezz).

I guess it depends on preference, but in my opinion, a party with 3 priests, you shouldn't lose anyone to a party with 2 priests (not to mention, we were only 7, they were 8, maybe that would of been more fitting to put instead).

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    Not necessarily, it is much more valuable to have 3 priests than 2 priests and 1 mage in my opinion. If your CC dies, you can just rezz him, and you have TWO people that can rezz him, so you can't stop, that's two torments, that's two mana clears, that's two subsides, etc etc. If your mage dies; that's it, no more reinforcements, and you just have to throw everything at the rezzer to stop him (since you only have 1 person that can rezz).

I guess it depends on preference, but in my opinion, a party with 3 priests, you shouldn't lose anyone to a party with 2 priests (not to mention, we were only 7, they were 8, maybe that would of been more fitting to put instead).
    Well yeah, but if the supports play well they shouldn't die too much anyways. With 3 priests the idea is to simply free the duffer to focus on calling targets and duffing instead of healing, but a good duffer can easily do both. With a mage it's easy if the mage knows what he's doing anyway. I suppose it's a little different, but depending on the setup I'd say it makes no difference in terms of power. The mage takes care of the rezzing part and if he does it properly the priests shouldn't really die anyway. It really just comes down to 2 different play styles. Depending on the way the enemy team plays, the other team composition will be more effective. There's no definitive better option either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Well yeah, but if the supports play well they shouldn't die too much anyways. With 3 priests the idea is to simply free the duffer to focus on calling targets and duffing instead of healing, but a good duffer can easily do both. With a mage it's easy if the mage knows what he's doing anyway. I suppose it's a little different, but depending on the setup I'd say it makes no difference in terms of power. The mage takes care of the rezzing part and if he does it properly the priests shouldn't really die anyway. It really just comes down to 2 different play styles. Depending on the way the enemy team plays, the other team composition will be more effective. There's no definitive better option either way.
    Yeah, as I said, I think it depends entirely on play style which composition is stronger. But either way, we were at a disadvantage because we only had 7 and they had a full party, and yet we killed their CC priest 12 times before we eventually lost, that's all that clip was to really illustrate.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Teamplay- 4/10
    Your party or you isn't exactly following targets, AOE skills timing was terrible but I don't know whether it was your party, you or your debuffer.

Skills- 7/10
    Not much to add.

Creativity- 6/10
    for the effort, I've seen pretty much most of the ideas there in other videos

Video Quality
    - 6/10
    It's good but could've been better, you can't exactly see the party members nicknames that good and the damages you receive as well.

Effects- 5/10
    Nothing too fancy and I like videos without too many effects but I believe you could've put more effort on this one.

Music- 6/10

Overall score: 5.6/10

Suggestions for future videos:
    I recommend considering working on effects based on the music you have playing in the background of the video, for instance if there's a some sort of bass in middle of the song you may consider throwing some sort of effect there for entertaining your viewers, most common are color effects and "earthquakes" (consider making something more unique than these)

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Teamplay- 4/10
    Your party or you isn't exactly following targets, AOE skills timing was terrible but I don't know whether it was your party, you or your debuffer.

Skills- 7/10
    Not much to add.

Creativity- 6/10

Video Quality
    - 6/10
    It's good but could've been better, you can't exactly see the party members nicknames that good and the damages you receive as well.

Effects- 5/10
    Nothing too fancy and I like videos without too many effects but I believe you could've put more effort on this one.

Music- 6/10

I recommend considering working on effects based on the music you have playing in the background of the video, for instance if there's a some sort of bass in middle of the song you may consider throwing some sort of effect there for entertaining your viewers, most common are color effects and "earthquakes" (consider making something more unique than these)
    Just sum it all up. Follow what he said I'm with him!

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Teamplay- 4/10

Skills- 7/10
    Not much to add.

Creativity- 6/10

Video Quality
    - 6/10

Effects- 5/10

Music- 6/10

The commander is turkish(well the entire clan is, a couple of them can speak english), and I've never played with a turkish commander so I am only now starting to get used to the accent and what not, as far as the editing goes that's what I was really concerned with. It took an excruciating amount of time to do what little editing I did in the video because I had to research how to do it and trouble shoot any issues I had (like one was when I added the floating images of someone dead, all the text on the same track started moving like what the fuck is this bullshit).

Thanks for the criticism though, I appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post

Special thanks to:

-Adi
    -SuperSin
    -Aziz
    -LostControl

+100% bonus to Majed ego :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast