Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Ar1se1337 Pk Movie

This is a discussion on Ar1se1337 Pk Movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Wasn't bad... But it would have been a whole lot better without ALL of those zooms. There were a few ...
Page: 3

mafiaboss

Wasn't bad... But it would have been a whole lot better without ALL of those zooms.

There were a few times were the zoome effect worked and you used it well, but I just felt it was over-used. Also like someone previously mentioned, all you seem to use is blade and the odd nova. Don't underistame the other lvl 50-80 skills such as fire thorn/impact/pillar etc. And I must say I'm not a big tper when I'm fire, I love to go in and get the kills and not really watch the party bar, but I still tp if I need to, however I didn't see you tp anyone in your party once o.O
    Just to address this point. If you're saying this then I highly doubt you have known many good fire / light mages, I can beat any warrior, whether he be lvl 75 or even 80 without much problem, and near enough any sin (Except maybe DaddyCool but I let him win because he is my clan leader and all :lol: )[/b]

LOl.. obviousely, you haven't played a mage.

fire thorn is for long range attack.
    lvl 72 blade skill is very good and its all you need for a 1 v 1

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Just to address this point. If you're saying this then I highly doubt you have known many good fire / light mages, I can beat any warrior, whether he be lvl 75 or even 80 without much problem, and near enough any sin (Except maybe DaddyCool but I let him win because he is my clan leader and all :lol: )[/b]
    If you're saying this then i highly doubt you know what this game is about.

4Nikes

Imhotep
    His zooms > Your zooms

If you're saying this then i highly doubt you know what this game is about.[/b]
    Can u tell us what this game is about then?

mafiaboss: good mages use impact to initiate fights due to dot damages

mafiaboss

Can u tell us what this game is about then?

mafiaboss: good mages use impact to initiate fights due to dot damages[/b]
    i prefer burn, it does the highest dot damage ( does like 100 dot , but the other player prolly see like 80 damage)

Unr4ted

good movie i like it

i prefer burn, it does the highest dot damage ( does like 100 dot , but the other player prolly see like 80 damage)[/b]
    impact does 110 on player's screen + 600 - 800+ initial damage.

Imhotep

LOl.. obviousely, you haven't played a mage.

fire thorn is for long range attack.
    lvl 72 blade skill is very good and its all you need for a 1 v 1[/b]
    You're retarded, no further comment.

If you're saying this then i highly doubt you know what this game is about.[/b]
    You think the game is 100% based on pk and party pk. Hmmm sorry to say that it just quite frankly, isn't.

Imhotep
    His zooms > Your zooms[/b]
    Yes, if you like to have epilepsy.

i prefer burn, it does the highest dot damage ( does like 100 dot , but the other player prolly see like 80 damage)[/b]
    Oh you again, well we've already established you're a retard so why does this comment not surprise me ?

binky

nice

mafiaboss

You're retarded, no further comment.
    You think the game is 100% based on pk and party pk. Hmmm sorry to say that it just quite frankly, isn't.
    Yes, if you like to have epilepsy.
    Oh you again, well we've already established you're a retard so why does this comment not surprise me ?[/b]

HAHAH... you still amuse me... (You think the game is 100% based on pk and party pk. Hmmm sorry to say that it just quite frankly, isn't.)

Lol.. this game is base 100% on pking ( thats why you farm bosses to gear up, exp to get maximum lvl)

if this game wasn't based on pking, there would be non combat skill that you could lvl ( just like rune scape)

HAHAH... you still amuse me... (You think the game is 100% based on pk and party pk. Hmmm sorry to say that it just quite frankly, isn't.)

Lol.. this game is base 100% on pking ( thats why you farm bosses to gear up, exp to get maximum lvl)

if this game wasn't based on pking, there would be non combat skill that you could lvl ( just like rune scape)[/b]
    man shut up u proved ur noob ... every mage has to tp no matter if he is ice tank or fire paper , i dont even pk with mages that are blind and dont tp people from party. Same with rogues good one will always cure and use minor heal on party member in first place same with bp ...

To the movie i turned it off in the middle i wont rate coz u will say i didnt made better and im stupid flamer

Banned

pretty nice

FranekDolas

nice 9.5710

mafiaboss

man shut up u proved ur noob ... every mage has to tp no matter if he is ice tank or fire paper , i dont even pk with mages that are blind and dont tp people from party. Same with rogues good one will always cure and use minor heal on party member in first place same with bp ...

To the movie i turned it off in the middle i wont rate coz u will say i didnt made better and im stupid flamer [/b]

DUDE.. AS YOU CAN SEE.. THIS MOVIE SHOWS THE MAGE GOIGN SOLO.. how can he use tp when he's trying to make a solo movie,

sure mages need to tp to kill party alive..(THAT DOESN'T MEAN ALL MAGE HAVE TO DO IS TP PPL/ICE) some mage do most damage in the party.

try read before you reply.

AND BE HONEST TO YOUR SELF, WOULD YOU WANT TO WATCH A MOVIE WHERE A MAGE DOES NOTHING BUT TP (i know i wouldn't)

lutekkkk

hmmmm ... i like last actions from lunar war .... first part is boring for me (but you know i'm don't like melee style :P)

but lunar part is really great uhhhh ... so great to watch that bombing

although music suck balls.. you don't have to like metal to pick up something better for PK movie and as it was said ... too many annoying zooms

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast