Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Archer Best Critical Dmg...

This is a discussion on Archer Best Critical Dmg... within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i don't think that a 700 400 500 damage count for an assassin on a debuffed bp is logical. assassins ...
Page: 12

i don't think that a 700 400 500 damage count for an assassin on a debuffed bp is logical.

assassins will out-dps archers.

you are a lvl 80 archer and using your lvl 80 skill

lvl 80 sin w/ critical point will definitely outdamage a lvl 80 archer's single skill in the same timeframe

so yeah, it would probably be a ks.
    i hope you aren't serious[/b]

You must be joking lol.

You must be joking lol.[/b]
    well ks is simply timing. so, if you say that ks is based on overall damage output onto the target (whichever does least and manages to time the last hit = ks)

a lvl 80 assassin (on a debuffed bp) can definitely output more than 4k damage in a spike r thrust no doubt

well ks is simply timing. so, if you say that ks is based on overall damage output onto the target (whichever does least and manages to time the last hit = ks)

a lvl 80 assassin (on a debuffed bp) can definitely output more than 4k damage in a spike r thrust no doubt[/b]

Glad we took 1:20 on msn to work this out but if the sin doesnt have time to hit him that many times before I kill him no its my kill...and no duffing does not mean u were ksed...lol.

<div class='quotemain'>oONEPTUNEOo
    LongBoardDude
    _Spec_

gel 3v3 plz.
    [/b]

i hope you aren&#39;t serious[/b][/quote]

:lol:

Vladotheelectrik

The thing is that every bp that is a bit good has 25 dd helmet, and only arrow def is from in, ib if he uses it , so either if he is duffed or not it depends on attack power of archer and sin ... so its rly hard to know who will hit more, in mine case i guess im hitting more than averege sin on ares...

The thing is that every bp that is a bit good has 25 dd helmet, and only arrow def is from in, ib if he uses it , so either if he is duffed or not it depends on attack power of archer and sin ... so its rly hard to know who will hit more, in mine case i guess im hitting more than averege sin on ares...[/b]
    aj ne seri xD

Vladotheelectrik

so here are some of mine dmgs

cheers

Rad archer, i would like to see your stats, and what bow r you using, i havent seen it

NEW RECORD! 6557 w lvl 80 skill! This was this AM war...the orc was a captain:

Here he is on his horse:

Great morning of pk, 10k np, Keeper and beat my record and the dude who posted 5.6k [/b]

The great thing about my record damage is it was done vs a loaded out high level 80 Sin w/Vaulks, Pathos, etc. (not paper like my last record).

The bow in the pic is hxb+10. It was for sale in morondon for over 2 weeks. I actually ignored the seller thinking my IB+9 was good enough, then I remembered about the AP increase for right hand weapons (weapon ench) and tried out a +9 hxb. When I saw the guy screaming again, I offered him 12GB in items at the time and got the bow. It&#39;s been the best deal I&#39;ve gotten in game and although not the best bow I&#39;ve ever seen, it is really awesome. It also gets me a lot of kills because people attk me thinking I&#39;m a complete nub (which I am but for other reasons...). Also the bow was made trying to get burns for a +8 shard and the person selling it didn&#39;t want it.

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

xstep

[/b]
    nice dmg kami

LBD > entire ew party.

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

lbd=best archer in usko

paperownz

lbd=best archer in usko[/b]
    Hellz Ya.

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

i remember seeing lbd looking so pro with lvl 70 bow i was liek 1337 then i think he burned it :/

halifax

RadArcher - I don&#39;t mean this as an insult; it is meant to be constructive criticism.

-You come off as a insecure little B**ch in 90% of your posts.

I&#39;m not looking for a fight, just thought u might want to know how ppl perceive you.