Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Archer Best Critical Dmg...

This is a discussion on Archer Best Critical Dmg... within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; whats wrong with atheist? :unsure:[/b] I was going to ask that....no one likes atheists...
Page: 14

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

whats wrong with atheist? :unsure:[/b]
    I was going to ask that....no one likes atheists

I was going to ask that....no one likes atheists [/b]
    Ya it's weird how a game can bring out the worst in people...sad.

BUMP! 2444 without wolf h34r: (BP, prolly debuffed)

You guys make me feel undergeared -.-

[/b]
    dammmmm imagine with wolf :blink:

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

Im sure that Drtigerninstein aka greyhawk was the best archer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QqViDoZSYQ

take a look h34r:

his AP at lvl 72 FTW[/b]
    he cant spell for shit ("strenght") and on today's more modern servers would get parasite and 2 hit so his ap doesnt mean shit :unsure:

[/b]

That is some sweet dmg there!

idiot-z

I play on Oly with lbd. I know what lvl80 sins can do to my int priest for damage and it averages 3200. I am 70+ and have over 1200ac which is not good but I have been on orc side and on huamn side so i have been hit by many lvl 80 characters from both sides. Lbd is by far the hardest hitting archer i have faced if he hits that hard I am glad I am human. I have never been hit harder by a sin than a good high lvl archer. There are a couple of good lvl 80 archer that hit hard on oly but I would have to say I think he is the toughest. The ks crap is just that, crap. Archers are not tanks and were never meant to be tanks that is why they call it ranged attack. Dont cry if they outhit you and get your wanted kill. Yes I have a dcz archer so I am biased.

I could post my archer stats here. But you guys are all used to see archers with 3k ap.
    I never babashopped anything and im happy with my stats. Not waiting for people to flame me because I dont have an ib+10 or rols+3. (I have a rol+0 lmao) I will post it after next war when I made a new screenshot.

i saw archers in ares server with more 3k ap,,many ppl running out there with +9 shells,ib+9 and +3,vlado deserves to have this items and more than 3k ap for many reasons than those noobs,he dance on his archer,we did many times pk together,some nights and we rape:P as for his dmg i belive that he saw in his screen more than 7.5k hit,cuz i turned my sin in 80 lvl to archer and i saw many times 6+ with iron bow +8.i hope to make his gear more + and then it will be more fair for him against others,anyway i dont think that there is other archer like him in ares...keep going

i saw archers in ares server with more 3k ap,,many ppl running out there with +9 shells,ib+9 and +3,vlado deserves to have this items and more than 3k ap for many reasons than those noobs,he dance on his archer,we did many times pk together,some nights and we rape:P as for his dmg i belive that he saw in his screen more than 7.5k hit,cuz i turned my sin in 80 lvl to archer and i saw many times 6+ with iron bow +8.i hope to make his gear more + and then it will be more fair for him against others,anyway i dont think that there is other archer like him in ares...keep going [/b]
    Had this anything to do with my post?

Back on Subject, post your archer best damage on your Lunar or DLW char...lets see some SS!

Had this anything to do with my post?[/b]

i just saw ur post,really,so i guess no

and noobs i called those ppl with set+9 and +3 items who running around cz taking last hit and they are happy

i just saw ur post,really,so i guess no

and noobs i called those ppl with set+9 and +3 items who running around cz taking last hit and they are happy[/b]

Ignorance is bliss...I asked you politely to stay on the topic but ur so cool that you want to make random noob comments, gg.

Ignorance is bliss...I asked you politely to stay on the topic but ur so cool that you want to make random noob comments, gg.[/b]
    dear mr smart,i answered politely to this person that my last post was nothing to do with him,also i posted in this topic only for one friend and his name is vlado,if u have problem in my balls stupid ironic kid.