Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Archer Best Critical Dmg...

This is a discussion on Archer Best Critical Dmg... within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Archer is such a pimp class, can you imagine if they either allow minor heal + attack at the same ...
Page: 9

Archer is such a pimp class, can you imagine if they either allow minor heal + attack at the same time, or release totemic bow, or if you can use enchant with normal bow?

power house + king of the cancel.

far better than sins

sirkill

hum i have a lv59 dcz archer in ronark 1710 ap when scrolled, chitin+8 set, pp+2, ib+8, dex 16 3 ears, belt, rings and this pic was taken when i hit a fully buffed rouge in dcz, back when i was lv57 and didnt have my belt and missing a ear, so my ap was about 200 ap lower

cant figure our how to post my pic on here =s, but i hit him 1516 dmg and i expect to hit a lot higher now havnt pk sense then and i got a lv59 last night so im ready to go

Archer is such a pimp class, can you imagine if they either allow minor heal + attack at the same time, or release totemic bow, or if you can use enchant with normal bow?

power house + king of the cancel.

far better than sins [/b]

Yes MH for archer would be rad, also would like a distance arrow with drain like sin for bossing...

sirkill

Yes MH for archer would be rad, also would like a distance arrow with drain like sin for bossing...[/b]
    oh shit if only archers had drain =s that would own i cant tell u how many times ive found bosses in dcz and not get the box cuz some rouge found it almost same time as me and got both drains on it
    =(

oh shit if only archers had drain =s that would own i cant tell u how many times ive found bosses in dcz and not get the box cuz some rouge found it almost same time as me and got both drains on it
    =([/b]

I have 10 in sin for blood drain, it's great but would still like something as an archer skill...

Helldin665

Enjoying it! keep em coming!
    Archer pvp is alot of fun!
    And as others are saying. gogogo make a vid someone

NeronDomitius

not bad, but best dcz hit i got was 2.4 k on fully scrolled mage

Nice dmg, anyone in dcz would get a little nervous getting hit for 1700 by an archer knowing another arrow is about to hit...keep em coming!

xstep

:wub: But I would say Doc1...based on videos also Onfire85 is great, I was...I was....was hmmmm....drunk...yep that's right [/b]
    hi man, can u upload all ur pk movie if it is possible? or someone else? i would like too see some great archer movie. i have in my pc all onfire85 pk(it was also good). but no wagyar s movie =P, I am looking forward to see this movie

oOapplesOo

lbd make a video homie :P

Nice, looks like a fun pty!

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

yea i say rad makes a vid

OverTheTop

well if we talk about critical archer hits lets join in

http://img183.imageshack.us/my.php?image=2...13214912qu2.jpg

Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast