Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Archer PK video, boring as hell

This is a discussion on Archer PK video, boring as hell within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; omg fagy! you didnt mention me in the thanks.. and im the 1 that got you out of ur noob ...
Page: 3

omg fagy! you didnt mention me in the thanks.. and im the 1 that got you out of ur noob hybrid build and taught you to use styx!!
    no more whiskey for you <_<

Banned Senior Member

last time I had a "1v1" with you it was in the war..... and you got tp'd after ur redball I still wanna 1v1 you

And if I did lose to you in that 9-13 second fight..... it wasn't me

Originally posted by wagyar+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wagyar)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-xourico
    LOOOl u were so drunk that u cant change ur equip with spear defense LOOOL :P

lol VERY VERY VERY NICE VIDEO
    Yep finally someone realized that...and still Riviera runned like baby... :blink:[/b]
    i did first u noob <_<

Rogue_Sin031

Nice vid,only thing i didnt like was that sometimes when fighting against sins u just ran close to guards...thats very coward-ish in my opinion, u were ksing the guards those times :P

xourico

Originally posted by phantomlink

And if I did lose to you in that 9-13 second fight..... it wasn't me *
    i think HE died in 9/13 secs :P ^_^

Banned

Originally posted by phantomlink
    last time I had a "1v1" with you it was in the war..... and you got tp'd after ur redball *I still wanna 1v1 you

And if I did lose to you in that 9-13 second fight..... it wasn't me *
    you have to be fair and tank an archer in a scheduled 1vs1 : D

First archer vid i ever see.... very nice Really like how u use styx quite much its very useful -.-

Originally posted by Rogue_Sin031+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rogue_Sin031)</div>
    Nice vid,only thing i didnt like was that sometimes when fighting against sins u just ran close to guards...thats very coward-ish in my opinion, u were ksing the guards those times *:P[/b]
    Incase u didn't see I brought opponents to guards if my pots were low and there were originally more than 1vs1. There are some clips where I bring some guys who twitch like hell but still there is more than 1 against me.

Never brought anyone there if it was pure 1vs1 in the beginning...

<!--QuoteBegin-nesma

First archer vid i ever see.... very nice *Really like how u use styx quite much its very useful -.-
    Yep it was first for me too, I told my gf it was first to made, just to impress her....failed :P Dun worry Nesma u will be always one of my favorite priests (=styx targets ) ^_^ Damn those sins spoiled our duel otherwise u would be in video also

Healo

i really laughed when you were left-clicking your def armors :lol: first archer vid i've seen, and it was great

Originally posted by Healo
    i really laughed when you were left-clicking your def armors *:lol: *first archer vid i've seen, and it was great *
    + 1.3 o/oo ftw...actually best was 1,8 o/oo but I couldn't really blow the tester well anymore and I almost npced ironbelt, so I kinda set limit to 1,5 o/oo :lol:

carso

yeah...good vid, first archer one i've ever seen...and holy shit that one person 1 v 1ing you was gay as hell having his friend minor heal him...i would have gone after that guy after i killed the one i was 1v1ing to begin with...

that almost pissed me off watching that...lol

wagy wat gear u have and wats ur stats and level baba?

:Chris

This video is a real treat, one of the best I've seen in awhile, just one question, what the hell were you thinking? red text on green backing haahhaaahah

lol anways, I liked how you added a few timed elements and I think you might agree that WMM needs to have more settings than just Double Speed and Half Speed.

Overall 9/10 B)

Goofy

Originally posted by :Chris
    This video is a real treat, one of the best I've seen in awhile, just one question, what the hell were you thinking? red text on green backing haahhaaahah *

lol anways, I liked how you added a few timed elements and I think you might agree that WMM needs to have more settings than just Double Speed and Half Speed.

Overall 9/10 *B)
    do u get payed to judge the color contrast and effects on movies?! :blink:

LOL love it wagy....finnish vodka???

GREY GOOSE VODKA FTW!!!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast