Archer PK video req

This is a discussion on Archer PK video req within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I've searched the forum, but no archer PK. I know that many consider archers as KS (and in many cases ...
Page: 1

RuleR

Default Archer PK video req

I've searched the forum, but no archer PK.
    I know that many consider archers as KS (and in many cases is true),
    but we have videos from absolutely every build except archers.

If any was made, post link, appreciate it

RuleR

Ty, was a nice video, proved that archers well geared can stand a 1vs1.

Nice PK skills too, even if i always though wagyar was a sin, now has my ++go.

I'll try to make 1 too in a couple of weeks.

Originally posted by RuleR
    Ty, was a nice video, proved that archers well geared can stand a 1vs1.

Nice PK skills too, even if i always though wagyar was a sin, now has my ++go.

I'll try to make 1 too in a couple of weeks.
    Great We need more archer vids, I have been looking a loads of videos lately and many are boring...just whack kill whack kill...best are those who have idea inside. My idea was prove that archer can solo and not only solo but solo when u are really drunk :P Bad for your liber but it was fun to make :P

Anyway I remember when I saw mysticlord videos I was like wtf omg and almost falled from chair of laughing, same effect has Paddy's old Hype hammertime video....Did McHammer just say HYPE? :lol: :wub: Also Chusco's trailer was really good because he edited well and nice skills. If I see one more lvl 70 warrior spamming hs and killing xx number of people I think I start reading war and peace for next exitement....Some those guys great skills, but videos are not so fun...too bad fraps is never on when something really funny happens :rollseyes:

RuleR

I liked it coz i play the same (and drunk too from time to time), but need to improve my def/weap def.
    Also u dont really need to be a lvl 70 archer to be good, i saw many, many archers, that if they would have been in that movie they would have died 4-5 times at least.

Yes an archer cant solo a war or sin, but... sometimes he can (1vs1)

Btw didnt tell u wagyar, liked the styx timing (only i really think is only 4k mana, coz got 2 times war and sin, when i still got skilled right after styx)

Again, nice movie, nice skills, and expect a movie from me too soon.

Waiting that too...I wanna see how others pk as archer...hopefully Oishi and me are doing video together...anyway on that video I was lvl 65 and lvl 66, so yep no need to be lvl 70...but damn I heard from Doc1 that it helps

BenY

check this :P http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=23894 (half of that movie is about archer)