Archlord 300

This is a discussion on Archlord 300 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://youtube.com/watch?v=5O0xb7ehxuQ :lol: If anyone wonders, yes capes and wings. Those big things u saw were siege monsters. Also there were ...
Page: 1

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5O0xb7ehxuQ

:lol:

If anyone wonders, yes capes and wings. Those big things u saw were siege monsters. Also there were sence where archlord used his meteor rain and royal guard summoning. At the end that dragon was archlords. Just a hint: dragon+meteor shower=pain

archlord looks really cool :S

but i played to 18, and realizied its grind grind grind

Banned Senior Member

coooooooooooooooooool

archlord looks really cool :S

but i played to 18, and realizied its grind grind grind [/b]

Well actually yes. But game isnt newb friendly, it dosent have fast lvling in early lvls and pain in the ass after this. Exp raises slowly. lvl 70 is like lvl 65 in ko. Its not hard at all to lvl if u know how to and where.

Game itself is like awsome looking ko with great addons.

*hinthint* go aoe in 1st dunegon, 25% with 1 lure^^

havvvk

that game got like an 18/100 review from a few places lol... stopped me from trying it.

Most of them were done when game officaly lunched and just got the "hell patch". CM prolly didnt pay gamespot to get a better review and most just copied from there.

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=69442

Thats the funniest thing iv seen. That guy dosent have any idea what his talking about. His whining on slow exp but has elementalist wich is hardest class to lvl untill lvl 22. He was using R attack to kill mobs :lol: His whineing about character underpants. And best part is that he gets killed be elemental mob and biashes about that. Elemental mob is like DM on ur lvl. Same ap and stuff as bosses usually but dosent drop elite items.

On that time when this was done servers were quite empty.

At first when i read it i thought this was from a teenage girl blog. Game is great, lvling isnt fast but we get expansion in few weeks wich gives us wings (33% movment speed increase so u can aoe more mobs without dyeing) and 40% exp and drop item.

Im gona see if i can find some pk movies. Tho N_O and some others will make a big war movie soon

that game got like an 18/100 review from a few places lol... stopped me from trying it.[/b]
    Don't let other ppl decide for you... check it by yourself... maybe they just didn't like it

actually i found Archlord quite fun...

I like it... i ve fun while playing it... and all, and i like that im not addicted to it like i was with ko ... so yay for AL