Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

ardream bp pk vid

This is a discussion on ardream bp pk vid within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; an average geared bp dies at the end of pierce, after spike and thrust.. now u say its not fair... ...
Page: 3

Lag0nx

an average geared bp dies at the end of pierce, after spike and thrust..
    now u say its not fair...

and highly geared warriors own also in dcz.. just take a look in dlw topic[/b]
    Yes its not fair because a BP can win without malice.
    If he's good, and as far as i know 25DD is allowd for bp in a 1v1 isnt it? :s?
    and no warrior have ever beaten my rogue the highest dmg i got was 350 and thats bullshit while Bps do min 400 and up to 600.
    A bp with 25DD cap and high Ap is like spam thrust.. and a rogue can lose without malice, equally geard.

maliced rogue normally doesn't have a chance.. unless the bp sucks or the rogue is good.
    Also maliced warrior rarely stands a chance.

Edit: i forgot u don't have DD caps in there so i guess its normal to malice a rogue .
    still good vid

wooot im in it ^^

Banned

is UncleKracker in it ? i bet no

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

If he's good, and as far as i know 25DD is allowd for bp in a 1v1 isnt it? :s?
    and no warrior have ever beaten my rogue the highest dmg i got was 350 and thats bullshit while Bps do min 400 and up to 600.
    A bp with 25DD cap and high Ap is like spam thrust.. and a rogue can lose without malice, equally geard.

maliced rogue normally doesn't have a chance.. unless the bp sucks or the rogue is good.
    Edit: i forgot u don't have DD caps in there so i guess its normal to malice a rogue .
    still good vid[/b]
    lol i have a dd cap w/ 7 !!!!!! DD on it lol, when a rouge can spike me for 900... ya... its rly rly gay lol,

and yes it is ronark, and im probably 1 of the only BP's to have a DD helmet lol ive only seen 1 other on the server lol cuz MSS lvl 65 or whereever it came from i heard is almost impossble 2 do

Lag0nx

lol i have a dd cap w/ 7 !!!!!! DD on it lol, when a rouge can spike me for 900... ya... its rly rly gay lol,

and yes it is ronark, and im probably 1 of the only BP's to have a DD helmet lol ive only seen 1 other on the server lol cuz MSS lvl 65 or whereever it came from i heard is almost impossble 2 do[/b]
    droprate sucks badly..

but yeah ok to malice if u dont have much DD ;p

PaPaSmurF

if its fair to use malice in 1v1 id use acid pots till armor was broken...its fair...
    <3 being a douch bag =)

If he&#39;s good, and as far as i know 25DD is allowd for bp in a 1v1 isnt it? :s?

maliced rogue normally doesn&#39;t have a chance.. unless the bp sucks or the rogue is good.
    Edit: i forgot u don&#39;t have DD caps in there so i guess its normal to malice a rogue .
    still good vid[/b]
    never lost a 1on1 vs a bp, and we have the best equipped priests and the most gay at debuffing.. they throw everything on you.. still no chncae -.-

for ardream Sin>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the rest..

Banned

lol jdizz, i needa start talking to u on msn more :P for some reason i gave up on ronark and went beramus...What were u thinking when u picked that music lol????????????????????????????? U shoulda made shmeck choose your music lol.

10/10

i still think he should of used i make it rain and walk it out 0.0

smepie18

why do you malice people -_-

when you could parasite them first ^^

Pretty goood movie but you will just killing a bunch of noobs who didnt know how to play.

Jason269

cool vid

skill: 6/10
    music: 6/10
    graphic: 5/10
    overall: 6/10 (boring, boring, boring... u kill them all, but this kind "type" of movie can be interesting maybe for 3 mins, not for 9 or more like in many others movies)

btw. only interesting thing was actions from war as commander ...

Lag0nx

never lost a 1on1 vs a bp, and we have the best equipped priests and the most gay at debuffing.. they throw everything on you.. still no chncae -.-

for ardream Sin>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the rest..[/b]
    a normal bp doesnt die in spike + thrust.
    if a bp has 25DD i don&#39;t think malice is fair.
    p.s i never lost to anyone on Diez DCZ aswell.

And lightning mage> sin.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

graphic: 5/10

btw. only interesting thing was actions from war as commander ...[/b]
    lol ppl would bltch 2 much if i made this file 500mb +++ lol that is y it is so shitty lol....

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast