Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Ardream PK movie

This is a discussion on Ardream PK movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; what are ur items ?...
Page: 2

mrtg

what are ur items ?

Banned

5/10 wasent that good.,.

OmegaXninja

gg video

liked the music

songs pls :P

tamachan

Every one hates on dcz warriors, and its starting to get annoying >_>

I'm just asking, how many people have actually played dcz warrior? I'm remaking mine, and I think its the best class other than priest, tankzors ftw![/b]
    nooo fuk dcz, come cz its way more exciting :P

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

nooo fuk dcz, come cz its way more exciting :P[/b]
    DCZ FTWWWWWWWWW :angry: My old dcz warrior > 70 chars ( NO WEP DEF :P )

tamachan

DCZ FTWWWWWWWWW :angry: My old dcz warrior > 70 chars ( NO WEP DEF :P )[/b]
    nooooooooo :lol:
    aq

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

nooooooooo :lol:
    aq [/b]

-.- Do we needa have an interserver vs between a lvl 70 + warrior and a dcz warrior to end this? :P

zheka1k

In ardream if your warrior doest have a + 9 raptor with +9 fps, and nice +1 uniques to hit really hard with, then warrior in ardream really depends on a duffer/healer priest. Warriors in ardream are great tankers, max spike on a good def warrior with iron set is like 400 i think lol, as u can imagine he can tank like 100 sins especially with a priest healing him and duffing the sins asses.

enigma69

this is long, but this subject annoys me.
    so many haters on dcz.
    REASONS WHY DCZ CAN BE MORE FUN THAN CZ
    1. no one has a level advantage unless they are dumb enough to pk at low lvls
    2. cz always ends up camping at orc or human base, zzzzzzz
    3. if your not camping at a base, then there is always some strong ass party with lvl 80 warriors that come sequentially stun you so you cant do shit
    4. if none of the above is happening then yes cz is fun, but those are rare occasions

dcz is usually less base camping. more chances for your 8 man party to take on 30 enemies. just seems to have more action, cz seems to be slow alot. lower lvls = more people hence why ardream is more active.
    yeh i no everyone is going to disagree and say i think cz sux cuz ima noob and shit w/e. save it, i like cz and do my fare share of pwnage. im just saying dcz isnt gay as everyone is saying.

last off. dcz warriors dont sux.
    with decent items and a talented player they own, ur noob for saying otherwise or just dont have any first hand experience.
    you may say its just cuz of the nice items, but even if you only spam 300-350, you have to realize thats an average thrust of a sin. thats not crappy dmg.

i have around 4.3k hp, 2.5k mana, 1.2k ac, 1700 ap. highest i get spiked (besides rediculous people like aba) is like 300, spam 300-450, that dmg isnt low with a good combo since most sins have around 3k hp.

back me up OWA

tamachan

this is long, but this subject annoys me.
    so many haters on dcz.
    REASONS WHY DCZ CAN BE MORE FUN THAN CZ
    1. no one has a level advantage unless they are dumb enough to pk at low lvls
    2. cz always ends up camping at orc or human base, zzzzzzz
    3. if your not camping at a base, then there is always some strong ass party with lvl 80 warriors that come sequentially stun you so you cant do shit
    4. if none of the above is happening then yes cz is fun, but those are rare occasions

dcz is usually less base camping. more chances for your 8 man party to take on 30 enemies. just seems to have more action, cz seems to be slow alot. lower lvls = more people hence why ardream is more active.
    yeh i no everyone is going to disagree and say i think cz sux cuz ima noob and shit w/e. save it, i like cz and do my fare share of pwnage. im just saying dcz isnt gay as everyone is saying.

last off. dcz warriors dont sux.
    with decent items and a talented player they own, ur noob for saying otherwise or just dont have any first hand experience.
    you may say its just cuz of the nice items, but even if you only spam 300-350, you have to realize thats an average thrust of a sin. thats not crappy dmg.

i have around 4.3k hp, 2.5k mana, 1.2k ac, 1700 ap. highest i get spiked (besides rediculous people like aba) is like 300, spam 300-450, that dmg isnt low with a good combo since most sins have around 3k hp.

back me up OWA [/b]
    relax bro~ :P we dont hate dcz xD i just like ripping on dcz people cause they get angry and funny :lol: like PaRaSiTiC :lol: :P

greishkan1

2. cz always ends up camping at orc or human base, zzzzzzz[/b]
    I think this belongs to ardream too. Last time i was in ardream there were always bc. But nice vid :P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12