Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Ardream & Ronark Land Base PK

This is a discussion on Ardream & Ronark Land Base PK within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i might be a litl stupid cause i dunno what u mean with: 'at tunning party'[/b] nvm...
Page: 3

i might be a litl stupid cause i dunno what u mean with: 'at tunning party'[/b]
    nvm

nice mage there and nice vid

Creativity 6/10
    Effects 4/10
    Editing 5/10
    Music 6/10
    Quality 4/10
    Timing 3/10
    Skill 8/10

Overall 5.1/10[/b]
    I must say id love to punch you in the face, fkn full of shit

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

great job guys
    Freaking miss pking against BoV big time man :P

Danny and me freaking loved fighting your clan, you were and probably still are the best in dcz

If i ever come back to Ares, i'll diff apply for BoV, if im allowed

Peace Final_Killing_Spree aka Fatummagician aka SuperCamel aka DrFrosty

edit: wow man look what i found:
    http://ardream.info/claninfo.php?name=Freestyle.
    http://ardream.info/playerinfo.php?name=Fatummagician
    ahahaha, good times

nice mage there and nice vid
    I must say id love to punch you in the face, fkn full of shit[/b]
    LMAAOOOOO
    steve gel msn before i kick you in the sac

vid was laggy to me. not sure if it's my pc or the vid. I'll watch again when I'm home.

Warrior has nice gear, pretty skilled didn't really watch his combo so cannot reply bout that. The mage knows how to tp/ play support very well, something I suck at :P. The priest on the other hand has a lot to learn I think . If I pked with that priest I'd get pissed very fast, i'm used to way better priests...

<3 the MCOO warrior, seen the other movie too
    u guys are just awsome

SoWhat

wow nice job. awesome vid 9/10

igor_lazar

great job guys
    Freaking miss pking against BoV big time man

Danny and me freaking loved fighting your clan, you were and probably still are the best in dcz

If i ever come back to Ares, i&#39;ll diff apply for BoV, if im allowed

Peace Final_Killing_Spree aka Fatummagician aka SuperCamel aka DrFrosty
    edit: wow man look what i found:
    http://ardream.info/claninfo.php?name=Freestyle.
    http://ardream.info/playerinfo.php?name=Fatummagician
    ahahaha, good times[/b]
    gel gel too ares, u and danny always liked you, and ur funny. will be awsome if we fight at same sides for once :lol:

vid was laggy to me. not sure if it&#39;s my pc or the vid. I&#39;ll watch again when I&#39;m home.

Warrior has nice gear, pretty skilled didn&#39;t really watch his combo so cannot reply bout that. The mage knows how to tp/ play support very well, something I suck at :P. The priest on the other hand has a lot to learn I think . If I pked with that priest I&#39;d get pissed very fast, i&#39;m used to way better priests...[/b]
    better preist? dunno if im missing somthing but what did u see him doing wrong? he keep us alive when we have a full party with +9 ppl trying too kill us. as a solo priest thats amazingly good, have pk&#39;d with alot of preists and no one is as good as this dutch fag.

<3 the MCOO warrior, seen the other movie too
    u guys are just awsome [/b]
    Thanks m8

jeweetzelluf

The priest on the other hand has a lot to learn I think . If I pked with that priest I&#39;d get pissed very fast, i&#39;m used to way better priests...[/b]
    instead of only tell i need too learn, tell me what i need too learn??

anyways i usually only hear good things, so wonder how freaking awesome ur priests are :P

bhupinder

That was a good movie. The ardream part rocked.
    Btw what gear does ur ardream warrior use?

idoed

sry but ur the best warior i ever sin omg!

instead of only tell i need too learn, tell me what i need too learn??

anyways i usually only hear good things, so wonder how freaking awesome ur priests are :P[/b]
    1. I thought u were the warrior dunno why, maybe cause you made the topic and I just clicked the link without reading the text you wrote. So I never said "jeweetzelluf" has a lot to learn, I just said "the priest".

2. The Main reason why I said the priest had still lots to learn is the delay on which he casts the cures... the warrior ran around with duffs , sometimes for over 10 sec... i&#39;m used to getting instant cures. But now when I think of it... maybe the priest cured the mage first before curing the warrior, not sure. That would explain the delay on the warrior cures and would make my critic invalid.... but cannot be arsed to check again to see if I was right or not.

better preist? dunno if im missing somthing but what did u see him doing wrong? he keep us alive when we have a full party with +9 ppl trying too kill us. as a solo priest thats amazingly good, have pk&#39;d with alot of preists and no one is as good as this dutch fag.[/b]
    If the mage didn&#39;t tp you , you would have died a lot more. The priest healed you after you got tped, which means that the heal came too late and you would have died if he didn&#39;t tp you.

So really, it wasn&#39;t the priest who kept you alive but the mage.

I&#39;m a mage in diez, and Most of the time I solo with a priest. (so the priest has a lot harder job to keep me alive, than to keep a +9 chitin warrior alive) Asi28/mrslybogey or uppala would keep me alive while I only had +8 items and gettin hit by +9 tankers... rly If you think your priest is amazing, you should watch them pk. Ofc their gear is amazing aswell...
    Also the warrior/priest duo inclaud /inclagru dunno their exact name... they duo most of the time take on a 20 vs 2 and even succeed to take most of them down.

Don&#39;t get me wrong... I enjoyed this movie and didn&#39;t really want to criticize it, but as you guys requested some feedback on what I meant I ended up doing it anyways ...

jeweetzelluf

1. I thought u were the warrior dunno why, maybe cause you made the topic and I just clicked the link without reading the text you wrote. So I never said "jeweetzelluf" has a lot to learn, I just said "the priest".

Doesnt matter, i accept critizim if its usefull

2. The Main reason why I said the priest had still lots to learn is the delay on which he casts the cures... the warrior ran around with duffs , sometimes for over 10 sec... i&#39;m used to getting instant cures. But now when I think of it... maybe the priest cured the mage first before curing the warrior, not sure. That would explain the delay on the warrior cures and would make my critic invalid.... but cannot be arsed to check again to see if I was right or not.

next time tink before critizim and since our RLB mage is lvl 59.. and all orks go for him or me, and not the warrior..

If the mage didn&#39;t tp you , you would have died a lot more. The priest healed you after you got tped, which means that the heal came too late and you would have died if he didn&#39;t tp you.

If u look again, u see that i got tp first sometimes, so then i cant heal.. or he ran out of reach, so then i cant heal.. or i had too heal myself/mage.. or i have 5 other partymembers.. but all of this doesnt matter with our mage.. i can sometimes take risk with duffing instead of healing/curing.. cause i know he will tp on time.. especially with lordgigi and mcoo since they are bro&#39;s

So really, it are both the priest and mage who kept you alive

fixed it for you

I&#39;m a mage in diez, and Most of the time I solo with a priest. (so the priest has a lot harder job to keep me alive, than to keep a +9 chitin warrior alive)

he got only 2 ppl too keep alive, i got 3 wich 1 got noob items (me, chitins+7, dread+6 etc) and 1 is lvl 59 (mage)..

Asi28/mrslybogey or uppala would keep me alive while I only(i wish i had +8 items) had +8 items and gettin hit by +9 tankers... rly If you think your priest is amazing, you should watch them pk. Ofc their gear is amazing aswell...

Keeping alive is not everyting, u can keep some1 alive for a long time, but if they dont get debuffs they wont die so they will keep attacking.. so sometimes u need too take risks and kill them

Also the warrior/priest duo inclaud /inclagru dunno their exact name... they duo most of the time take on a 20 vs 2 and even succeed to take most of them down.

we too

Don&#39;t get me wrong... I enjoyed this movie and didn&#39;t really want to criticize it, but as you guys requested some feedback on what I meant I ended up doing it anyways ...

ty for the feedback, but i wont use it :P i play priest for a very long time now, and i get allot of positive reactios all the time
    but i dont doubt ur priests are fabulous either..
    [/b]

Banned

That was a nice video. Makes me miss ardream a little :P

Commented on youtube you thieving bastard :P

jeweetzelluf

That was a nice video. Makes me miss ardream a little :P

Commented on youtube you thieving bastard :P[/b]
    ur late with watching it :P

tomorow another movie but better coming =)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast