Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

DCZ full tank warrior test

This is a discussion on DCZ full tank warrior test within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I made a full tank warrior for 1 or 2 months ago with str gear. So somone told me to ...
Page: 1

Buff0

I made a full tank warrior for 1 or 2 months ago with str gear. So somone told me to get a HP gear and then make a movie but i get dced after 3 min when im in ardream now :blink:

so i just took some screen shots.

Full tank

[img=http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/7216/111111f.th.jpg]

Full Str

[img=http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/8594/buldoser.th.jpg]

i'm all about all or nothing

I had more Ap , defence and HP with my old DCZ warrior , well i had raptor +9 , anyway , how can you combo with this mana? ...

Mana > HP ( dont tell me " oh yea? if i have 1 hp and 10k mana ill win? " ofcorse you not , but you got my point )

Buff0

I had more Ap , defence and HP with my old DCZ warrior , well i had raptor +9 , anyway , how can you combo with this mana? ...

Mana > HP ( dont tell me " oh yea? if i have 1 hp and 10k mana ill win? " ofcorse you not , but you got my point )[/b]
    did you have more than 7.1k hp on a lvl 59 warrior? i find that hard to believe.
    but im not saying that im the best. ok? i hate it when everyone goes like i had sooo much more mana or whatever. i just post what i have.

The ac looks kinda low to me. Dunno why.

did you have more than 7.1k hp on a lvl 59 warrior? i find that hard to believe.
    but im not saying that im the best. ok? i hate it when everyone goes like i had sooo much more mana or whatever. i just post what i have.[/b]
    No i ment when you was on str gear , when you at str gear i had more hp then you , dont forget at the picture you using undying.

And no i didnt tried to prove anything , i just asked how can you combo while its not that high mana ... i find it quite hard to combo while 1 mana pot is more then your basic mana , so basicly , can you win 1 vs 1 ...?

Buff0

No i ment when you was on str gear , when you at str gear i had more hp then you , dont forget at the picture you using undying.

And no i didnt tried to prove anything , i just asked how can you combo while its not that high mana ... i find it quite hard to combo while 1 mana pot is more then your basic mana , so basicly , can you win 1 vs 1 ...?[/b]

ohh sorry :P
    i wont say that the low mana is bad for my combo. because it is. but i chose to have more AP instead of more mana. and in ardream you KS like all the time. and high AP helps a lot.
    but i did win 1 v 1's because i didn't need so much mana since my damage was so high.

and IMO i love doing high dmg so i just play for fun

The ac looks kinda low to me. Dunno why.[/b]

thats because i wasnt using a helmet or dread shield ^^
    the screenie is just to max my HP. and resist

dude101

ohh sorry :P
    i wont say that the low mana is bad for my combo. because it is. but i chose to have more AP instead of more mana. and in ardream you KS like all the time. and high AP helps a lot.
    but i did win 1 v 1's because i didn't need so much mana since my damage was so high.

and IMO i love doing high dmg so i just play for fun
    thats because i wasnt using a helmet or dread shield ^^
    the screenie is just to max my HP. and resist[/b]
    Do you remember OmegaXninja :P?

Looks very nice.

skillzz

:lol: yes i can get more hp !

This is old picture of my defensive warrior. Notice FIRE DRAKE in the right corner...You should reach 1800+ AC and 9k HP nowdays

Buff0

Do you remember OmegaXninja :P?[/b]

haha ofc good days

This is old picture of my defensive warrior. Notice FIRE DRAKE in the right corner...You should reach 1800+ AC and 9k HP nowdays[/b]

nice
    and ofc i can get better :P everyone can.

i remember who u bought that bill from

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

hp3170 was it buffed ?

nice warr anyways

kurzak

lol those are scrub stats imo. its better to have like 1600-1700 ap with 1500-1600 def, and like 5-6k hp after getting undying (this should be your hp with chitins+8/15 STR NOT +8/15 HP)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast