Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Ares JIT intro?

This is a discussion on Ares JIT intro? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; :b i posted cause i liked the ridiculous amount of people in the clip and i liked the intro a ...
Page: 2

:b i posted cause i liked the ridiculous amount of people in the clip and i liked the intro a lot i didnt mean to stir up anything. But same goes with Factor they roll 2 to 5 partys deep sometimes and its just no fun to get NT all day.

Not that bad, i like it

Well they are pretty much a mass invite clan lol. So when you let anyone who wants into a clan that is well known, of course that many ppl will be on at a time

well if you think about jit, we know what they all did in the past,everybody has a dark past, but remember they are the only human clan that actually come to cz and make orcs leave, they die ofc a lot of times but they got the respect

nah they arent the only clan that can make orcs leave cz, there are a few others that can. JIT just has like 4 full clans worth of people

Banned

In all jit isn't a bad clan, but they sure arent the best the only reason they are good is cause of the mass attacks on orc town. I remember getting out of chaos and 6 parties of jit were in orc town. They have archers that spend 2 hours just shooting people that are a.f.k in town. Also the only clans that make orcs leave have mostly mages.

Quote Originally Posted by dugroka View Post
    nah they arent the only clan that can make orcs leave cz, there are a few others that can. JIT just has like 4 full clans worth of people
    who? dojo?
    nigga please

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12