Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Ares- JustinTime vs UnderGround - 2012

This is a discussion on Ares- JustinTime vs UnderGround - 2012 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by zecabr Yea well if they both played euko, the mage could restat to play into meele/mage parties ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by zecabr View Post
    Yea well if they both played euko, the mage could restat to play into meele/mage parties lol..

yep that what i want to do when i reach 83 and get war prem xD

Holy skills bars! hated the music but it is what it is.

Warmach1ne still the best warrior on Ares. Don't know if he still plays or not but he has the best combo. Nice vid btw.

shame on you, 4 priests, pussies

Quote Originally Posted by HOBO View Post
    Warmach1ne still the best warrior on Ares. Don't know if he still plays or not but he has the best combo. Nice vid btw.
    he's GG
    I liked FatalImpulse (sick combo) and Adalbert the most though :P

Banned

sux movie, why 4x priest? lol

why not?

10 chars

stupid if u ask me, backthen we used to pk with 1-2 priest as MAX , and 1 priest was good enough to handle the whole party cure'ing , debuffing and healing that's what real ko was(that's on scroll , on buffs that's another scenario), now 1 priest spamming party cure the rest spamming debuff and heals just make the 8 man parties looks sooooooo dumb.

@regiss ,i understand ur point but , still i'd keep the cs over all , ares warriors are way stronger than rogues, the easiest way to avoid those criticals is to blink in the right moment(i.e ,when they use skrima there's a huge animation you can look at , the animation of cp aswell and time it to blink or a correct dribling might help.
    Kallop likes this.

MadMan Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HOBO View Post
    DrDuran ftw?

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    stupid if u ask me, backthen we used to pk with 1-2 priest as MAX , and 1 priest was good enough to handle the whole party cure'ing , debuffing and healing that's what real ko was(that's on scroll , on buffs that's another scenario), now 1 priest spamming party cure the rest spamming debuff and heals just make the 8 man parties looks sooooooo dumb.

@regiss ,i understand ur point but , still i'd keep the cs over all , ares warriors are way stronger than rogues, the easiest way to avoid those criticals is to blink in the right moment(i.e ,when they use skrima there's a huge animation you can look at , the animation of cp aswell and time it to blink or a correct dribling might help.
    I agree with the priest stuff. It's annoying to see ppl pk with 4 priests. About using cs or not... I'd say no. 70 is the max wep def u can have which means some of ur wep def goes to waste, and besides it's harder to survive couple sins than tanking a couple warriors.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12