Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Ares pk

This is a discussion on Ares pk within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hahahahahaha i so dont wanna be that rogue right now, owned by nekked warrior lol...
Page: 3

I_Am_On_Ares

hahahahahaha i so dont wanna be that rogue right now, owned by nekked warrior lol

Jediay

Wtf Ib and In in the same isloan , lucky bastard =(

bump

Kailean

bobo: if he will want a 1v1 then tell him to pm me, we will go on arena.

sexyman

1342390472309472304372409237423094723904/10 :wub: Great movie one of the best if not best pk vids ive seen Gj baba

NimRoDftw

Originally posted by Vishnu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vishnu)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Nealia
    i will play on my priest
    And I would this why? I've played a lvl 72+ bp, I could beat almost every warrior with out even comboing.

The only way I would fight a bp is with no duffs[/b]

duffs r skills, skills r for be use, otherwise why this skill exists? h43r:

i enjoyed this. its nice to see you working as a team, and i consider deusmanus players to be probably the strongest humans at the moment. i think you are the only human clan who can fight well whilst being outnumbered. All the other clans require full parties.

and lol @ vishnu. Calling others pussy? I seem to remember Krakatoa challenging me to a 1v1 then coming with a shield acid pots and abyss waters. When i didnt die Grid started duffing me, and eventually he had to town. Absolutely pathetic. I've never fought such shit high level players as in illuminati. When i fought bobowhy at least he fought fair and didn't make excuses afterwards.

Originally posted by NimRoDftw+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NimRoDftw)</div>
    Originally posted by Vishnu@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Nealia

i will play on my priest

And I would this why? I've played a lvl 72+ bp, I could beat almost every warrior with out even comboing.

The only way I would fight a bp is with no duffs

duffs r skills, skills r for be use, otherwise why this skill exists? h43r:[/b]
    u r abolutely right

Vinshu -> But if u want 1v1, let setup rules:

No para --> No HS
    No malice/torment --> No HS or SW

-_-

Sethesh

gr8 movie my friend

as for vishnu i can only say 1 thing . Dude u must hate us very much couse u trace every singel topic made bye some1 from my clan and flame it. U also tracing all DeusManus players lvl ore what. How the fuck do u know he is 72 lvl. I dunno what lvl are illuminati players couse im not very interested about them. U are just a full of complaints kid that has so much time to be around the clock infront of his comp. If u wanna prove u are so pro make your own video and post it we will see if u will have so many positives. I doubt it deep shit go flame somewhere else.

Kailean

Originally posted by h3h3h3
    i enjoyed this. its nice to see you working as a team, and i consider deusmanus players to be probably the strongest humans at the moment. i think you are the only human clan who can fight well whilst being outnumbered. All the other clans require full parties. *

and lol @ vishnu. Calling others pussy? I seem to remember Krakatoa challenging me to a 1v1 then coming with a shield acid pots and abyss waters. When i didnt die Grid started duffing me, and eventually he had to town. Absolutely pathetic. I've never fought such shit high level players as in illuminati. When i fought bobowhy at least he fought fair and didn't make excuses afterwards.
    :wub: we try to do our best :wub:

Infra

nice song...isnt that zero's?... h43r: :unsure:

Vishnu

Originally posted by h3h3h3
    i enjoyed this. its nice to see you working as a team, and i consider deusmanus players to be probably the strongest humans at the moment. i think you are the only human clan who can fight well whilst being outnumbered. All the other clans require full parties. *

post the fraps, or maybe you dont wanna show them cause they doesnt support your lies?

To Nealia, why wont bobo fight me? I didnt challenge you, If i get to borrow some of my clannies gear I might have a go on Grid.

And retard, he wasnt the only one using a shield remember?

Vishnu

Originally posted by Sethesh
    gr8 movie my friend

as for vishnu i can only say 1 thing . Dude u must hate us very much couse u trace every singel topic made bye some1 from my clan and flame it. U also tracing all DeusManus players lvl ore what. How the fuck do u know he is 72 lvl. I dunno what lvl are illuminati players couse im not very interested about them. U are just a full of complaints kid that has so much time to be around the clock infront of his comp. If u wanna prove u are so pro make your own video and post it we will see if u will have so many positives. I doubt it deep shit go flame somewhere else.
    Are you retarded? I can answer that for you, yes. Nealia had Helis on her skillbar in the BORING vid that Nealia the shemale posted about us (Illuminati) luring on the floor you were bugging Isiloon on. I'll explain it further, helis is a skill you require to get lvl 72 atleast once for, except if you're a database hacker. Pick your choice, besides, it said lvl 72 above her hp/mana bar

Kailean

didnt i say fuck off from my topic? just piss off u turkish fag, cry more
    also learn to read u blind asshole:
    Originally posted by Kailean
    bobo: if he will want a 1v1 then tell him to pm me, we will go on arena.
    geez why illuminati faggots need to post their brainless posts in my topic? eh...
    oh i forgot, y lyke to bugg yt bugg yt? ur just sad. when will u come and lure servants on us again fucktards?

and to infra, its one of the songs from zero movie

Bobek

i didnt said this :huh:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast