Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Ares pk

This is a discussion on Ares pk within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Kailean+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kailean)</div> didnt i say fuck off from my topic? just piss off u turkish fag, cry ...
Page: 4

Vishnu

Originally posted by Kailean+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kailean)</div>
    didnt i say fuck off from my topic? just piss off u turkish fag, cry more
    also learn to read u blind asshole:
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kailean
    bobo: if he will want a 1v1 then tell him to pm me, we will go on arena.
    geez why illuminati faggots need to post their brainless posts in my topic? eh...
    oh i forgot, y lyke to bugg yt bugg yt? ur just sad. when will u come and lure servants on us again fucktards?

and to infra, its one of the songs from zero movie [/b]
    I dont usually read what you say, quoting and calling you a retard usually is enough, I'll be on s1

Kailean

krakatoa:bobowhy
    5:0

Vishnu

that wasnt soo hard was it, thank you

FunnyFrisch

Very nice movie, good combo, nice music

also they have good teamwork^^

10/10

Bobek

It was a nice fight, although i lost B)

Volcanic

Calling others pussy? I seem to remember Krakatoa challenging me to a 1v1 then coming with a shield acid pots and abyss waters. When i didnt die Grid started duffing me, and eventually he had to town. Absolutely pathetic. I've never fought such shit high level players as in illuminati. When i fought bobowhy at least he fought fair and didn't make excuses afterwards.
    Well, where do we start. Firstly you loaded the odds in your favour. And as i said before, you challenged me, not the other way around. Why should I bend to your rules to make it even easier.

You dont like my syphoric? I think its great, and its not like it has dagger defence either is it?

I went there to prove that you`re a cheat, which IMO opinion was proved beyond doubt.

You stopped, not me, after using you chitin sheild(and you still redballed,didn`t you , just like I did), and you want to use a spear defense shield, then i`ll use acid pots.

And then you stopped. I waited for a minute and you still did nothing(no pots left :P or can you carry more than a warrior too?), so Grid duffed you, and i hit you once and towned.

When i didnt die Grid started duffing me, and eventually he had to town. Absolutely pathetic.
    And from what did Grid have to town from? Lance and your priest pal sitting down? Your potless monkey arse? I don`t know about pathetic, but its absolutely halarious.

I might be crap in a game, but its only a game isn`t it. Just a bit of fun to pass the hours. However, someone who has to change stories to fit how they like to think things happened has issues. Especially when the same person writes all sorts of drivel about people he has never met.

No one made excuses afterwards, however, again the same person had to send a letter or two spouting his shit.

Have a better day zero. Maybe one day you`ll finally get a fuck, and lose all that bitterness.(Maybe a different hairstyle would help?). And whilst we`re here, congratz on an excellent name, because you really are nothing.

BeetleJuice

Nice movie bobo
    change description of inferno ppl :P
    when u will fight again with kraka ???? maby u will win soon

haha god you're thick i feel sorry for your kids having such a retarded father. Mr bigshot warrior calls me a cheater, i challenge him to a 1v1 with standard rules that you accepted the 1st time round when you got raped, remember that? mr bigshot warrior turns up with a shield and uses a 50% pot every time he redballs (with a shield). When i stopped you could have kept hitting me but you didnt. Why? because you were too scared of taking me on normally without so many cheap tricks. Then grid starts duffing me because you are so desperate to kill me, and you still can't (cos you have worse teamwork than the england football team).

It kinda backfired massively didn't it, you disregarding all 1v1 etiquette and picking the most lame tactics possible, and still failing to beat me. Why is it that every other warrior on the server from glave+7 noobies to duped out turks can fight a 1v1 without being a lame retard, but KrAkAtOa needs to be a fucking retard. You think you're better than eric was right? Funny how he gives me a good fight and you can't combo, you can't time pots and you are a JOKE generally in cz.

bobowhy > you in every single way.

Volcanic

Originally posted by h3h3h3
    haha god you're thick i feel sorry for your kids having such a retarded father. Mr bigshot warrior calls me a cheater, i challenge him to a 1v1 with standard rules that you accepted the 1st time round when you got raped, remember that? mr bigshot warrior turns up with a shield and uses a 50% pot every time he redballs (with a shield). When i stopped you could have kept hitting me but you didnt. Why? because you were too scared of taking me on normally without so many cheap tricks. Then grid starts duffing me because you are so desperate to kill me, and you still can't (cos you have worse teamwork than the england football team). *

It kinda backfired massively didn't it, you disregarding all 1v1 etiquette and picking the most lame tactics possible, and still failing to beat me. Why is it that every other warrior on the server from glave+7 noobies to duped out turks can fight a 1v1 without being a lame retard, but KrAkAtOa needs to be a fucking retard. You think you're better than eric was right? Funny how he gives me a good fight and you can't combo, you can't time pots and you are a JOKE generally in cz. *

There is no etiquette in 1v1. People only care about who wins. I cant fight you how i please, you lost any chance of manners from me. And beside`s, its like taking on an arrow shower hacker, you need the extra little edges

And I see no point in killing someone who doesn`t want to fight, there is no challenge in that. We can throw shit all day, but i have better things to do with my time. As per usual you go for my family, sad and old.

Nothing backfired. I didn`t go there to beat you. I went there to piss you off, seems i did too.

I`ll leave you with this.

You have fuck all useful to say, and are saying it too loudly.

Vishnu

Originally posted by h3h3h3
    haha god you're thick i feel sorry for your kids having such a retarded father. Mr bigshot warrior calls me a cheater, i challenge him to a 1v1 with standard rules that you accepted the 1st time round when you got raped, remember that? mr bigshot warrior turns up with a shield and uses a 50% pot every time he redballs (with a shield). When i stopped you could have kept hitting me but you didnt. Why? because you were too scared of taking me on normally without so many cheap tricks. Then grid starts duffing me because you are so desperate to kill me, and you still can't (cos you have worse teamwork than the england football team). *

It kinda backfired massively didn't it, you disregarding all 1v1 etiquette and picking the most lame tactics possible, and still failing to beat me. Why is it that every other warrior on the server from glave+7 noobies to duped out turks can fight a 1v1 without being a lame retard, but KrAkAtOa needs to be a fucking retard. You think you're better than eric was right? Funny how he gives me a good fight and you can't combo, you can't time pots and you are a JOKE generally in cz. *

You were the one fighting him for THE WHOLE FIGHT WITH A CHITIN SHIELD, so what the fuck are you whining about?

Now you changed the story again, can't you ever get it right? Grid duffed you after YOU stopped attacking, wasnt it the other way around before? And didnt grid duff you while you were fighting before? Whats it gonna be next? You gonna claim you fought him naked?

And wow, and insulting someones family, again, you on the same level as the turks going around shouting fuck your mather, actually you're even worse.

Vishnu, I will 1v1 you on ur own account.

just make sure u can enter CZ.

Vishnu

Originally posted by PuppetYuber
    Vishnu, I will 1v1 you on ur own account.

just make sure u can enter CZ.
    s1 arena right now?

edit* Forgott servers are down dang

lmao.

oh... whats this? B)

http://rapidshare.com/files/1781085/Boring.wmv.html

i put on the shield after 2 minutes of him using a shield and abyss pots. If you want someone to blame, blame Krakaretard for being a thick prat. you would have thought he might win if he has 50% pots, but he really is that bad.

thanks to raine for filming it

BeetleJuice

hahahahahahhah krka ur fcking noob all time with shield, abyss pots xD :blink: :blink: and acids
    big lol 4 u

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast