Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Ares vs Diez Colony Zone Video

This is a discussion on Ares vs Diez Colony Zone Video within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by ayame good video. was fun to watch. what happened against 0000? u died? btw, whats your lvl? ...
Page: 2

Originally posted by ayame
    good video. was fun to watch. what happened against 0000? u died? btw, whats your lvl?
    nah i didn't die... i stayed getting judgemented so i move away killed the bp, but by then he was getting his bottom beaten by a bunch of warriors and we didn't get to restart

i just got lvl 67 before the sign up began

CriticalH1t

wow cool movie ^^

u didnt record me gay btw i hate that priest XD is he human or orc need to make a sig XD

i liked this, nice to see the diez perspective. some of the fights are great.

you have a nice combo, i just dont think you are used to having to heal a lot on diez.

userbin

i missed this war due to working (

Originally posted by NYchris
    u didnt record me gay btw i hate that priest XD is he human or orc need to make a sig XD
    for you chris, an tribute to Lammer the Diez priest, who did a brilliant job here i think you'll agree

http://rapidshare.de/files/16047528/Lammer.wmv.html

also forgot to say in the original, big thanks to first Murtaza for dueling me, and secondly to Holydreamz for helping me in the 1 v 3

haha NICE , i loved the music with the fight, nice job lammer

Lammer

u didnt record me *gay btw i hate that priest XD is he human or orc need to make a sig XD
    That gay priest...It's me 8)

Loved those 10 minutes... burned the hell of HP pots thou :shock:

To bad it's not fraped

Lammer

for you chris, an tribute to Lammer the Diez priest, who did a brilliant job here i think you'll agree *

http://rapidshare.de/files/16047528/Lammer.wmv.html
    Ops... didn't saw... And btw a big respect for URun... he doesn't suck that bad

j/k

Banned Senior Member

0000000 owned Paddy 8)

Originally posted by phantomlink
    0000000 owned Paddy *8)
    hardly a 1 v 1 when 1 persons on half health, the other person runs in stealthed and starts attacking, in the middle of the bowl, with a priest judgementing me :lol:, on the otherhand if we had have had the time to set up a real proper 1 v 1.... then he would have owned me i have no doubt on that one , but for the time being i'm a weaker player. I'll try go for 70 before next interserver and we'll try arrange something

0000000 is there any chance i could see your stats with the dd helm on?, wanna know what i was up against

estimate is about 1770 attack, 970ac and just over 4k hp

i wouldnt have used the dd helm if i wasnt recording it, it pretty much gimps the fight for the other guy. but i heal much slower when recording so its just compensation.

Originally posted by 0000000
    estimate is about 1770 attack, 970ac and just over 4k hp

i wouldnt have used the dd helm if i wasnt recording it, it pretty much gimps the fight for the other guy. but i heal much slower when recording so its just compensation.
    same as me 7 fps for teh win

my stats would have been 1599 ap, 931 ac, 3670 hp

wish i had the 15% def skill and bloody beast go go lvl 70

Deathwish

cant see anything when it's hosted on rapidshite, can you send it me on msn psy.

Sabao

What you saw there was a lvl 64 priest with no uniques :lol: ....gonna be the best priest on diez in a short time.

:shock: Lammer :shock:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast