Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Ares vs Diez Colony Zone Video

This is a discussion on Ares vs Diez Colony Zone Video within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hahahah that lammer guy was so annoying to kill XD good job...
Page: 3

hahahah that lammer guy was so annoying to kill XD good job

P4rthen0n

Good movies. :P

So that's what you're doing Lammer while i was lying dead on the ground because of all Ares orcs gangbanging everyone in human town. xD Nice job Lammer :P

xourico

lammer is portuguese from legion_of_portugal
    human side, so orcs beware

nycrhis is it so hard to kill a guy lvl 64 without any uniques, withou CS, in a full plate build?? lol guys beware, now all human clans in dies are changing to orcs, we will get some IN and IBs :P loool lammer and legion rocks!!

notice im a sin what is a chitin shield going to do a dagger shield helps not a cs and if you wear enough dagger defense as long as you don't get cancelled you shouldnt die. The fact that he was hard to cancel and he kept someone out of his party alive shows he was a good priest. Any good priest thats aware and knows how to stay alive is very hard to kill. Dont know what shield he had wasn't checking damages but probably dag helm and shield.

Bobashop

its ok chris ill teach u how to combo

Lammer

notice im a sin what is a chitin shield going to do a dagger shield helps not a cs and if you wear enough dagger defense as long as you don't get cancelled you shouldnt die. The fact that he was hard to cancel and he kept someone out of his party alive shows he was a good priest. Any good priest thats aware and knows how to stay alive is very hard to kill. Dont know what shield he had wasn't checking damages but probably dag helm and shield.
    Yep... DD helmet and DD shield FTW :lol:, but again no uniques... and lol... FP+1 pads... looking for goblin atm, or maybe i'll try Plate +8/+9 hp...hmm got to try

Anyway was a nice fight there... make all those pots worthwhile. Didn't check dmg too (you didn't let me... :P) , but strong spikes go around 600-800 max in cz..and god damn.. 800 spike it's a damn strong spike. Dunno about lvl 70 skill.. maybe it can reach 1k dmg :huh:

bloody beast will hit around 550-600 if he spikes you 800. and yeah, it doesnt matter the rest of your gear, if you have a dagger helm and dagger shield its GG for the sin. you could be naked and still outheal him easily.

xourico

with his dd helm + shield and his spear boots+gloves he can outheal almost every melle (gigantic axe ftw :P)...
    btw Im priest too, Im in the same clan and using the samebuild, and I NEED TO BUY SOME SPEAR GLOVES+BOOTS PLEASE :P

Lammer

with his dd helm + shield and his spear boots+gloves he can outheal almost every melle (gigantic axe ftw :P)... *
    GOGOGO shiled +32axe/+32sword/+32club :lol:

not really, up comes mr lvl 70 warrior with a giga axe hitting him for 800 damage a pop bye bye mr priest.

this is why sin + warrior is a nice combination since 1 priest cannot fully defend against it.

Hostage

Well.. a CS, DD helm, and DD talia would be a start :lol:

Lammer

not really, up comes mr lvl 70 warrior with a giga axe hitting him for 800 damage a pop *bye bye mr priest.
    Not really... I got the fortune to find Krakatoa in ISW and his giga axe... well is dmg was 800-900 and.. no AXE defence on.. so.. if I had my shield axe on the dmg would been quite less.

And I think that some how.. 32 axe/sword/club dmg reduction as more effect than dagger. Don't now why, and didn't tested it properlly, it's just my "felling" from cz encounters.

my point is that its easy to defend against 1 person... but what use is that against a party? so what if you can defend one sin or one warrior? it means nothing. If you wear your warrior defenses, sins will rape you, if you wear too much defense armour your HP will suck and parasite/mages will rape you. its hard to be strong against everything.

Lammer

But.. anyway don't think I think I'm invincible.. not buy far.. actually I've some other priests tank alot more ppl...

I can actullay remember once when Morax was tanking like 6/8 guys and I was watching and "drulling" myself.. now that's a damn good priest (gýft plýx :lol: )

Solstice

how cute

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast