Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Ares vs Diez Colony Zone Video

This is a discussion on Ares vs Diez Colony Zone Video within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; he can wear dd helm+dd shield and spear boots+gloves at same time with 4000 hp... the problem is the other ...
Page: 4

xourico

he can wear dd helm+dd shield and spear boots+gloves at same time with 4000 hp...
    the problem is the other weapons and if the sin combo aswell as 0000000 and cancel all his heals, ur fucked :P but in a normal day in cz he dont die to much and our clannies (myself too) are currently lvling up, not pking thats why he dont have alot of nps
    he is a good gun baba we all love him :wub:

Sabao

you cant cancel all heals forever....just need to pot while run and then 1920 heal.

Dark_Axe

Nice movie psyren
    Love baba Lammer :wub:

xourico

well anyway Lammer ftw
    psyren nice priest you got there right?? xD
    sorry but he is human and he is in my clan LOOOL j/k

i remember that one of my spikes did 500 damage to him that was when i first started hitting him if a priest is really geared out i would be doing about 300 damage lets say on priestess pam and she dosent even have the best gear i think ruby rings and maybe the rest is pretty good gear. 00000s example is perfect some priests on ares do this as well brokensword used to be one he would have dag talia, dag shield, dag helm but if a warrior got near he would die in 3 seconds.

Lammer

Yeah I know.. in that 2vs2 we were against 2 sins.. so I could manage it but if a warrior with a axe or even a BP showed up.. well I guess it would be it for me.. Face on the ground 2 secs later.

But I really don't care if a warrior lvl 70 showed up and i was killed in a sec.. I had fun, and alot, hope you did the same.

And yes I'm noob.. but who cares :lol:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234