Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

argument about global warming

This is a discussion on argument about global warming within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; any dvd can be screwed around to sound convincing. Like I said before in another thread it doesen't matter to ...
Page: 2

any dvd can be screwed around to sound convincing. Like I said before in another thread it doesen't matter to me if gloabal warming is true, humans are adaptable creatures and by 5,000 years or so who the hell knows we will probly have moved to mars to screw up that planed for another 20,000 years then they can deal with it.

what does it matter if it sounds convincing or just total bullshit, the things told in it are FACTS. Wether or not they sound appealing or not. FACTS ARE FACTS and you know that. You reacted just the way another narrow-minded person would. "Sure the dvd is just been temperd with or just made so that it would be convinsing" Well if you think that dvd is not kay, then try read newspapers you might find stuff that relate directly to the Global Warning problem weekly. Or have those been messed with aswell?

Lemme ask you something, pm me if you want to or just say it in here: If ur american, what did you vote for, democrats or republikans?

Mens

It's like 60 degrees here in June, normally around 80+ wheres global warming when you need it?

It's bullshit don't let the liberal media mind fuck you kids.

It's like 60 degrees here in June, normally around 80+ wheres global warming when you need it?
    It's bullshit don't let the liberal media mind fuck you kids.[/b]
    guess you are what they would refer to as " redneck"
    go ahead and "swallow what bush feeds you"

quoted from a very wise man o.O

robin chill bro I don't care what ya belive I still love ya but lets not make this a flame thread. And I am neither republican nor democrat and that has nothing to do with it. I am not going to go into weather global warming is a fact or not because I simply don't care, I believe humans will adapt and technology will increse to the point where it wont matter.

People are to busy limiting gloabal warming to todays technology but this shit won't matter untill about 5,000 years of more anyways... we will most likely migrate to mars by then.. who knows maybe get to the point where we can explore new galaxys.

I just don't see why people are getting their pantys in a wad cause there is nothing we can do (nor has it been proven there is anything we can do) to change whats happening. Anything that we can do will simply shorten it and no eliminate the problem thus making it futile. Let the people ahead of us deal with it. The next 30 generations will be much smarter than we are anyways.

havvvk

The world can't last forever, eh?
    Whups ya cought me I'm an American. Unfortunatly your wrong, I don't belive what I do out of lack of consern. I don't believe humans can do anything to destroy what God has created. If your old enough you may realize scientists have been wrong in many theorys and to me this is no exeption.[/b]
    LOL. GOD. LOL.

guess you are what they would refer to as " redneck"
    go ahead and "swallow what bush feeds you"

quoted from a very wise man o.O[/b]
    well you retards out there wanna talk about facts lets talk about the fucking whether IT SNOWED JUST A WEEK AGO IN JUNE 8 inches jesus christ exactly how is bush feeding us the wheather ?

oh wait or is some how bush going to cause global warming 500 years from now

well i would rather point out that this abnormal weather might also be caused by something. Because if nothing caused it then there wouldnt be snow on june 8th right?

mmmkay?

@bigjuicyboobs im just sick of all these narrow minded people, im sure you know that global warming is a fact that is at the very least in babyshoes, and i understand your reasoning which is pretty logic. But wouldnt changing from charcoal burning for electricity to windmills be some improvement worth spending into? Or some alternative fuel because we are going to run out of it eventually?

Also there is a name for your logic, its called positivism ( Etienne Vermeersch ) which means you believe that technologie eventually will solve the problems, and if what they do to solve it gives side-effects they will solve those to. Im kinda like that aswell but i still believe we should addres some of the OBVIOUS enviremental unfriendly things.

I appologize for the redneck part, but, that there was just some droppie making the bucket overflow

Jesusr0x

LOL. GOD. LOL.[/b]
    ...Liberal

Cover the some land with more water? Does this mean that California will be covered? If so sweet, even though I live across the street from the beach...

Private, forgive the retarded Liberal, they think Bush has a weather machine, he used it on New Orleans and on Greensburg even though Greensburg is very Conservative, which you can tell because all the bitching didn't come from them, but the people sitting on their ass doing nothing.

Narrow Minded? Is that all you damn Liberals say, you guys for being open to change can't seem to accept Conservatives in College. You guys are open minded to Liberal Ideas, but once you disagree with it you show your true colors. IT'S THE SUN STUPID. Also Liberals are the actual rednecks, Conservatives are usually Well Educated and Rich, just because you discriminate against Conservatives in school doesn't mean they don't go there. Also Rednecks are usually Anarchist which there will never be a Anarchist Conservative. Don't post again because your very stupid and know nothing on this matter.

im not even from america, and a liberal here seems to be the opposite of what you guys talk about when you use the term liberal. How do you call people that vote for a government that that governs, keeping ethical value's in mind, Paying attention to - and trying to improve the enviroment and reduce the air-water-(and many more ) polluting?
    That also keeps in mind the economical aspect but makes sure that all employe's get all their rights and that makes sure there is a social security net that covers everybody even those who cant afford it, which is something u guys in america havent got either.

Right bush has a weather machine, does what i say sound that stupid? Where did i relate bush to some hurricane in those places you mentionned ( if my guess is right and your talking about a hurricane? ) And say its his doing?

I am well educated and i must say im not to bad off myself. Does this not fit in your little theory? And yes i call you narrow minded, and your reply kindoff enforces that. You arent open to the possibility that us, humans, might be polluting a tad to much to the point where nature cant undo our pollution and is losing ground against us ?

And your blaming the sun? What kind of a stupid idea is that?

Another thing to think about. Where in history ( talking european history here ) did beeing conservative EVER prove a good choice? The few times that did happen the system just callapsed on its own.

From some serious subject to a total BS.... (Not gonna point any names because that would end up in flames)

Informative value of this topic ?

Z E R O

Jesusr0x

im not even from america, and a liberal here seems to be the opposite of what you guys talk about when you use the term liberal. How do you call people that vote for a government that that governs, keeping ethical value's in mind, Paying attention to - and trying to improve the enviroment and reduce the air-water-(and many more ) polluting?
    That also keeps in mind the economical aspect but makes sure that all employe's get all their rights and that makes sure there is a social security net that covers everybody even those who cant afford it, which is something u guys in america havent got either.

Right bush has a weather machine, does what i say sound that stupid? Where did i relate bush to some hurricane in those places you mentionned ( if my guess is right and your talking about a hurricane? ) And say its his doing?

I am well educated and i must say im not to bad off myself. Does this not fit in your little theory? And yes i call you narrow minded, and your reply kindoff enforces that. You arent open to the possibility that us, humans, might be polluting a tad to much to the point where nature cant undo our pollution and is losing ground against us ?

And your blaming the sun? What kind of a stupid idea is that?
    Another thing to think about. Where in history ( talking european history here ) did beeing conservative EVER prove a good choice? The few times that did happen the system just callapsed on its own.[/b]
    Liberals are just a bunch of whiny little babies, which is just like you. I'm close minded on Global Warming, because I know how the world will end and it will not be because of Global Warming. Don't lie about Conservatism causing Collapse in Europe, never did. Liberalism is dangerous to the country, because it says all the things that cause damage to the country are alright, ie Stupidity.

Also Rednecks are usually Anarchist which there will never be a Anarchist Conservative. Don't post again because your very stupid and know nothing on this matter.[/b]
    Wrong, I am 100% redneck but I am a conservative. I will agree however that there are more liberals in the south than people realize.

Liberals are just a bunch of whiny little babies, which is just like you. I'm close minded on Global Warming, because I know how the world will end and it will not be because of Global Warming. Don't lie about Conservatism causing Collapse in Europe, never did. Liberalism is dangerous to the country, because it says all the things that cause damage to the country are alright, ie Stupidity.[/b]
    IF the world ends its gonna be because of one of these 3 things
    1. sun dies and implodes and we all die
    2. mankind blows himself into pieces with all his nukes
    3. We pollute the earth to much to the point where we cross a line.

Conservatism: as in dont change the way things are going ( which is our defenition for conservatism ) is infact not good and if you follow simple logic you would know that to.

Else M.L.King would be bad to as he did something against racism which was not conservatistic.
    M. Ghandi also went against the stream and did that teach us something? oh yes ... also not conservatistic.
    Who Tche Ming ... same story

now an example of conservatism
    The Pope says: Condoms are bad. Well, we got a pretty big problem down there in africa now dont we? With all them africans believing every word of the pope resulting in massive aids problems.

you cant stick the term liberal on me? Im not from your damn country. Here liberal has a TOTTALY different meaning.

Liberalism is dangerous to the country you say? Our defenition of liberalism is: They put the emphasis on economie first, social problems later, make jobs for everyone than social problems will solve themselves. The extremer parties also stress out that people are not equal and thus people should not be treated equal.

I am greatly apposed to that, so how could you possibly call me a liberal?

Can i ask you this: Do you even know what the kyoto - agreement is?

i would like it if i also would get some usefull arguements from the "I do not believe in global warming" side. Such as something that is also scientificly proven or some other fact that could undo the liepzich decleration or the sudden break down of that vast ice mass on the south pole?

I have been posting several facts now, some opinions and 1 flame ( for which i appologized. )
    I also just made clear im not a liberal in the meaning you guys use it for, so instead of diverting my arguement and calling me a damn whining liberal i would like some constructif arguements that could actually make me think. And please no bush's weathermachine crap -.-

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast