Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

argument about global warming

This is a discussion on argument about global warming within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The thing is that ''Global Warming'' is owerrratedd. 10 years ago nobody even knew ''Glboal Warming'' was there now you ...
Page: 3

Sustain

The thing is that ''Global Warming'' is owerrratedd. 10 years ago nobody even knew ''Glboal Warming'' was there now you tell me after 200 years of polluting it starts here? Bullshit. It's just the Green bitches who have no education winning, the propaganda of European countries is Excessive, and I am from Europe. More likely there will be Ice Age than ''Global warming'' (lol).

Mens

Bush caused hurricane Katrina, he controls the weather you didn't know that?

Ripper_of_romania

Bush caused hurricane Katrina, he controls the weather you didn't know that?[/b]
    nope

The thing is that ''Global Warming'' is owerrratedd. 10 years ago nobody even knew ''Glboal Warming'' was there now you tell me after 200 years of polluting it starts here? Bullshit. It's just the Green bitches who have no education winning, the propaganda of European countries is Excessive, and I am from Europe. More likely there will be Ice Age than ''Global warming'' (lol).[/b]
    true infact. global warming will cause lots of cold meltingwater to storm down onto the golfstream that makes europe have a nice maritim climate. Once the golfstream ( because of the vast masses of cold melting water plunging onto it from greenland, which makes the warm water flow - that circles there to make a trip back to the equator - , to slow down and eventually stop. And then europe will become cold like finland, zweden and norway and we sorta have an ice age )

The total stop of the golfstream is what caused some other ice age aswell if im not wrong?

Also (If you dont know this then you missed out on something big during geography or chemistry/fysics lessons)

you all know that co2, nomatter how you turn it, works like a greenhouse. Heat goes in ( in Uv radiation from the sun) but heat cant get out ( infrared radiation from the heated surfaces, which float up, bump on the co2 barrier and go back down, and back up and back down ... ) => which then slowly but steadily increases temperature around the globe. More co2 means more of a barrier which then means less warmth leaving this planet which means planet getting warmer.

Manwee

The term global warming is really inappropriate, Cold areas will get colder and hot areas will get hotter... And yes we see an small increase in average temperature but more than that, for people who are familiar with statistics we see a HUGE increase in the standard deviation of this average. This is why it is now possible to get above 70 degrees temperature in New York during the winter and Snow during the month of June. This is also why the amount of "weird" and "rare" meteorological phenomenons keep increasing. Whether it's man caused or not (which i strongly believe it is), the facts are there...

Oh yeah btw, if the average temperature rises there are two problems: Ice is melting but water is also dilating which increases the sea Level (on that amount of water, the dilation is actually quite noticeable), It's also very likely that the underwater currents will stop, making Europe a few degrees colder and the East Coast a few degrees Hotter (Europe gets a current from the gulf of Mexico which is warn but the east coast gets a current directly from the north pole which is why the water is freezing Cold near philadelphia :P)

Btw about that video... I don't think he makes a really compelling argument. Even if global warming is happening and we try to do something about it, it doesnt mean it will work... that's a probability to add in the first column. Secondly i think it's been proven that worldwide economic crisis can have effect other than economical and finally it's such an unscientific point... Spend money on understanding why it's getting warmer if u wanna fix it. If u know why, you also know if and you can have the right reaction that will (and not might) work plus it wont be an overreaction...

Banned

...Liberal

Cover the some land with more water? Does this mean that California will be covered? If so sweet, even though I live across the street from the beach...

Private, forgive the retarded Liberal, they think Bush has a weather machine, he used it on New Orleans and on Greensburg even though Greensburg is very Conservative, which you can tell because all the bitching didn't come from them, but the people sitting on their ass doing nothing.

Narrow Minded? Is that all you damn Liberals say, you guys for being open to change can't seem to accept Conservatives in College. You guys are open minded to Liberal Ideas, but once you disagree with it you show your true colors. IT'S THE SUN STUPID. Also Liberals are the actual rednecks, Conservatives are usually Well Educated and Rich, just because you discriminate against Conservatives in school doesn't mean they don't go there. Also Rednecks are usually Anarchist which there will never be a Anarchist Conservative. Don't post again because your very stupid and know nothing on this matter.[/b]
    You wanna say liberal some more? You sound more and more like a fucking queer every time you do it. You are narrow minded, along with half of the other faggots that have posted here. If anyone says anything that might prove you wrong, you call them a liberal....I'm sorry, you are correct about everything and everyone wishes they could only be as smart as you. You come up with another long as boring post to try and prove your point. Uh hello im jesusrox and I'm narrow minded. You haven't once listened to anyone or even tried to grasp any concept of anything other than what you think. Like when he said lol. god. lol, you call him a liberal..WTF DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH A DAMN THING? What just becase people don't believe in this "god" person he is wrong? Just go read your fucking bible.

so instead of trying to disprove any of his points your just going to flame him....

Banned

yep, there is no point in my trying to disprove anything, he will just call me a liberal and make another boring post. So yes I'm going to flame him.

global warming is no different then all those retards saying we'd be outta oil by now and the world itself would die cuz of chaos

Manilas

I'm not someone who really looks into the whole "global warming" thing. I found this video while randomly browsing break.com and though what the guy made some sense. So I posted it on officials forums.

All I know is, 15 years ago, snowing for me started in October and now were lucky if we have a white Christmas. I still remember passing the Halloween with a winter coat under my costume. Now I could be in shorts with a t-shirt.

Coincidence?

bd-hoz

first, stop political comments in this topic. we talk about THE PLANET, not about Al Gore or George Bush.

and what's that argument? : Yesterday, it was colder than the normal so global warming is not true.

SCIENTIST: "look, I have studied the temperature for the last 25 years and I can tell that the average is getting dramattically higher."
    AMERICAN: " you're wrong. it rain yesterday and we were in july."

How can people think that GW is not true? you really think that all the scientists, media, liberal, ecologist people are wrong? george bush is god?
    maybe they are wrong a little bit, but still these FACTS are PROVEN so you cant deny it.

"Cover the some land with more water? Does this mean that California will be covered? If so sweet, even though I live across the street from the beach..."

Im an educated and rich conservative guy, so lets kill all those liberals....

global warming is no different then all those retards saying we'd be outta oil by now and the world itself would die cuz of chaos[/b]
    private. Have you not noticed the price increases in barrels of oil? Have you not heard stuff about oil will run out in the media, newspapers, HECK our geography cursusses have that fact in them standerdly!

We will run out of oil, maybe not in the next 40-50 years BUT IT ISNT INFINITE! and it takes millions of years to make some new, so its not like a never ending circle. But offcourse i can imagine the US media not covering that fact since their economie is based on oil. Take that out and its like taking the ladder from underneath the guy screwing in a lightbulb. From what i have heard kids in school dont even know what the kyoto - agreement is nor does it get mentionned in classes!

So to clarefy that, the kyoto agreement is an agreement that every country will reduce his co2 emmissions, and do as much as possible to get enviromental friendly power instead of the polluting kind, and plant more greenlife. A lot of countries have signed this decleration, but the worlds biggest polluter ( america ) and another big fish ( australia ) havent. And now IF america would sign that, than all of the oil and gas lobbies will be in trouble, so they do everything they can to keep the government from signing it, which is working out pretty well right now. BUT if they did actually sign that then lots of other countries would follow in their footsteps and try to improve as well!

eddiezhu

he is good at arguing he won me ova

SimonSays

...Liberal

Cover the some land with more water? Does this mean that California will be covered? If so sweet, even though I live across the street from the beach...

Private, forgive the retarded Liberal, they think Bush has a weather machine, he used it on New Orleans and on Greensburg even though Greensburg is very Conservative, which you can tell because all the bitching didn't come from them, but the people sitting on their ass doing nothing.

Narrow Minded? Is that all you damn Liberals say, you guys for being open to change can't seem to accept Conservatives in College. You guys are open minded to Liberal Ideas, but once you disagree with it you show your true colors. IT'S THE SUN STUPID. Also Liberals are the actual rednecks, Conservatives are usually Well Educated and Rich, just because you discriminate against Conservatives in school doesn't mean they don't go there. Also Rednecks are usually Anarchist which there will never be a Anarchist Conservative. Don't post again because your very stupid and know nothing on this matter.[/b]

You are the most arrogant IGNORANT Prick in the world. You'll believe anything that the idiot bush has to spoon feed you. You know the difference between liberals and conservatives? NOT ALL DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS ARE RESPECTIVELY Liberals and Conservatives.

Also Liberals are the actual rednecks, Conservatives are usually Well Educated and Rich, just because you discriminate against Conservatives in school doesn't mean they don't go there.[/b]
    LMAO?

go read the last 2004 voter analysis. With the exception of big business leaders, nearly 96% of the top5% of the american income ladder voted AGAINST bush.

rednecks? hardly.

Private, forgive the retarded Liberal, they think Bush has a weather machine, he used it on New Orleans and on Greensburg even though Greensburg is very Conservative, which you can tell because all the bitching didn't come from them, but the people sitting on their ass doing nothing.[/b]
    How long did it take bush to get help down to new orleans after katrina? FUCKING 5 DAYS?

Maybe if you got your HEAD out your fucking ass and thought for yourself instead of taking this spoonfed SHIT from bush you would see the truth.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123