Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Aristona Fun Movies

This is a discussion on Aristona Fun Movies within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nice combo...
Page: 2

nathan16

nice combo

IgzinatioN

you have a pedal I can say... Because with 1 minor you do like 3 heals in less than 1 sec so.. ?![/b]
    Minor on rightclick ftw. ^_^

By the way, check videos add date, more than 1 years ago. While there were no pedals around.

@ Judea; I allways admitted that I used koxp, and got %20.

I wanted to exp my school friend, (you know the koxp times 1 years ago.) but every fuking spot was full of koxpers, so we decided to koxp. He hitted 60, and we started eslant paramuns.

Call me koxper for it, that is your right, also I do not care much, I know myself.

Anyway, People changes. Only brainless bullshitters can't change.

decibel

" @ Judea; I allways admitted that I used koxp, and got %20.

I wanted to exp my school friend, (you know the koxp times 1 years ago.) but every fuking spot was full of koxpers, so we decided to koxp. He hitted 60, and we started eslant paramuns.

Call me koxper for it, that is your right, also I do not care much, I know myself.

[/quote] "

i hope u can say the true

i hope all koxper can change

but this not the matrix, this is a real world :-P ..... but i hope...

i not want make long story, but i saw some ppl in Phaselis clan who is use bugg (CSW) and who is like parti in cz with spped hackers mage :/

but yess, we hope... but we know this not matrix :blink:

IgzinatioN

" @ Judea; I allways admitted that I used koxp, and got %20.

"

i hope u can say the true

i hope all koxper can change

but this not the matrix, this is a real world :-P ..... but i hope...
    i not want make long story, but i saw some ppl in Phaselis clan who is use bugg (CSW) and who is like parti in cz with spped hackers mage :/
    but yess, we hope... but we know this not matrix :blink:[/b]
    I think you mean Akara. I left Akara and Phaselis when I decide to go back to Cabal Online. Yet, At the start of server, We recruited some unknown high level people and putted them into allies to help us at CSW. (Main players wanted to buy character and join us when level 75 ppl appears.)

Then we decided to send half of our main members to allies (to grade up clan, and fix ally problems) and putted unknowns to main clan. Even tho I said 500 times myself to not to use speedhack, some of people used. Also all of them got kicked as I promised.

By the way, While I was in Phaselis, noone were able to break the main door. We were talking like; "Rofl, 4th week passed and still same keys. I think those keys will be enough for us for 2 years." etc. So yes, We bugged alot I think. :P

Ps. I am not in Phaselis in now, dunno whats going on. I just talk with my friends everyday, and get news from Akara. Seems like everything is still same. :P

The noobish server hopper/CSW hoppers left Akara already I think, no fun for them. :P

KataNoob Senior Member blood_warrior's Avatar

hahaha love the one with stealth.

IgzinatioN

I'm glad you liked.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12